Flight Risk

Surprises.

Three days later, I was still grounded. Although it was a Thursday, I was dying to get out of the house and go down to Johnny's Bar and do something. My mother had somehow found out about the conversation that I had with Zacky after she left for work and took away my cell phone and computer, successfully taking away all forms of communication that I had. So it had been three days in my room with old reruns of Spongebob and Full House and a few Back To The Eighties countdowns.

My mom had worked every night that I was home and yet she would call every hour to make sure I was still in the house, from my cell phone that she had taken with her. I laid on the couch in the living room as my mom rushed around trying to get ready with in the next half an hour for work.

"Everly, go see if my ID card is on my dresser," she demanded and I sighed and hopped up going to her bed room at the end of the hall. I plucked the plastic ID card from the wooden night stand next to my moms bed and walked lazily out to the living room, handing it to her silently. "Thank you," She murmured and was off again, getting her coffee from the full pot while I tossed myself back down onto the couch. My attention faltering from my scrub-clad mother.

"I'm off," She sighed, 20 minutes later, placing a kiss to my forehead as she rushed past the couch, "Call you in a bit!"

I rolled my eyes and flipped through the channels, trying to rid myself from the eternal boredom that had set itself in my brain two and a half days ago.

A quiet knocking from what seemed to be my room alerted me and my gaze shot to the darkened hallway. I slowly got up off of the couch and crept towards my bedroom, the t.v looming as my only light. My room was dark when I stood in the doorway. I flicked the light on and all fear of someone breaking in was lost when Jimmy's grinning face was seen on the other side of my window. The guys standing next to him with goofy smiles on their faces that seemed to match my own.

"What the hell are you five doing here?" I questioned as I pushed my window open, laughter in my tone.

The guys sputtered chuckles and Zacky answered with a shrug. "We're here to bust you out," he stated.

My grin grew wider if that was possible and then it faded as fast as it came, "I'd love to but I can't. My mom calls once an hour to make sure I'm still in the house. No trust," I clicked with faux shame in my voice as the guys laughed again.

Brian's signature smirk sat on his lips again and I sent him a 'what the hell' look.

"That doesn't mean that we can't come in," he said with a tone that told me that he was a professional at bending the rules.

I pretended to think about it for a moment before I grinned at the guys' anticipating faces.
"Do you seriously think that I'm not going to let you losers in? Come to the front door," I advised, "My mom's not here."

Jimmy raced off towards the front of the duplex and a minute later the door bell was being rang obnoxiously. I nodded towards where Jimmy had ran and the guys nodded, walking to the door.

"Hello there," I grinned as they all piled into my living room, sitting down where ever they could find a spot. I grabbed a few sodas from the fridge and tossed them to each of them, Brian groaning when he realized that my mother kept no alcohol in the house.

"What can I say, she's no fun," I muttered as I plopped down between Zacky's legs on the floor.

"I've missed you," he whispered into my hair as I leaned back against his chest farther.

"I've missed you too," I murmured, my eyes never leaving the t.v screen. Zacky's tattooed arms wrapped around my waist as he whispered, "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder as Johnny cracked a joke about the two of us not being able to stay away from each other.

"Sounding The Seventh Trumpet got rereleased yesterday on Hopeless Records." I could here the grin in his voice and I shot up, effectively blocking the view of the t.v from everyone.

"Move!"

"Sit Down!"

"What are you doing?"

Were the replies that I got to that and I glared at each of the boys sitting in my living room.

"Shut up," I demanded, "You guys have a lot of nerve!"

They sent each other quizzical looks and then looked to me, Jimmy fake crying the entire time. "What did we do?" he blubbered, wiping the invisible tears from his crystal blue eyes.

I growled and he let out another sob, "You waltz in here, sit on my couch, drink my soda and don't even tell me that Sounding The Seventh Trumpet got rereleased yesterday!"

Looks of relief crossed their faces as they began to apologize and Jimmy threw himself off of the couch and clasped onto my legs like a little kid would.

"I'm sorry!" he wailed, looking up at me with watery eyes. I groaned at his puppy face and muttered, "How does Leana not give this man everything he wants!"

I glanced back at the pouting man and nodded, "You're forgiven Jim-bo,"

He screeched and pulled me into a hug, spinning me around and around. "Put me down!" I demanded, holding onto fistfuls of his shirt. "I'm not used to being this high off the ground!"

He did as he was told and after I caught my balance, I laughed as all the other guys had pouts on their faces. "You four are not forgiven," I warned and Johnny, Matt, and Brian groaned as Zacky smirked and reached out to take my hand and yanked me to the ground. I let out an "oof," as I hit the ground and Zacky rolled over on top of me.

His lips crashed down on mine in a heated kiss. His snakebites clashed against mine as my fingers tangled in his shaggy hair. The kiss lasted only seconds before Jimmy pulled us apart with another pouting, saying that he felt left out and I smirked as Zacky's gaze met mine, "You are definitely forgiven."

Matt sent Zacky a look that said, "Go on," And Zacky just shook his head urgently. I cocked my head to the side in confusing and Zacky just smiled at me, reassuringly. Brian met my gaze and he looked away quickly, as did Johnny. Jimmy just grinned at me.

"What's going on?" I questioned, pulling myself away from the 20 year old man with snakebites as he glared at Matt who held his hands up in mock defense, the dimples on his face showing.

"I -" Zacky stuttered, "Come on!" He jumped up and pulled me from the room and into my own. He sat down on my bed and patted the space next to him.

"Zacky," I sighed and he smiled at me, placing a kiss to my forehead.

"The band is going on tour, the Take Action Tour to be more specific," he murmured, his body freezing as he waited for my reaction.

I grinned at him, shocking him, "When are you five leaving?"

Zacky visibly relaxed and pulled me to him in a massive hug. I kissed behind his ear, where his jaw sloped and wrapped my arms around his neck as I faced him on my knees.

"We've got six months. We leave February 3rd for about three months or so. We come back sometime in late April," he answered, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I nodded against his neck, "Yeah. I mean this is your first tour! It's crazy cool!" I assured and I pulled back to kiss Zacky's grinning lips.

"August 29th, The day I realized that my dreams weren't just a few kids fucking around and hoping things would come true," Zacky breathed sounding almost amazed.

"You should've know you could do it, Baby. You five are so talented," I beamed, kissing his jaw again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is dedicated to xemoxlovexmex! Your profile is so colorful! I love it.