Flight Risk

Birthday Boy

Zacky led me back downstairs after that, connected by the hand and back into the dining room where our friends were chowing down on homemade birthday cake and paying us no mind, even though Zacky was the birthday boy, finally the same age as his friends. At least for another couple months.

We hung out for another couple hours, watching movies and making jokes about Zacky, and just being happy together. We watched a movie with the guys, and drank beer that their friends, Jason and Matt Berry, bought for Zacky.

Thanks for the party, guys,” Zacky said as he hugged Matt and Brian goodbye, and I hugged their other halves, blushing as the twins whispered in my ear about dating an older man. “We'll see you guys tomorrow,” he said finally, taking my hand and pulling me out of the front door and towards his car.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" he asked as we climbed into the car.

When we did make it back to his house, I was more nervous than I'd ever been in my entire life. We went in the house and turned on the lights like we'd done many times before, but the air was different. He was twenty-one now, and we'd made a decision. We weren't going to wait for either of us to get any older before we took the next step.

"I'm so full." I stretched out on his couch and smiled at him. "Happy birthday, Zacky."

"Thanks, Baby," he replied, moving closer to me. He'd already taken his shoes off and now he was lifting my feet into the air so that he could sit down with my feet in his lap. "What time do you want to be home?"

I shrugged. "Told my mom that I was staying at Micki's," I replied softly.

Zacky chuckled and nodded. "Good to know," he stated.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "I'm nervous," I said, covering my eyes with my hands and feeling stupid.

Zacky knew instantly what I was talking about. He sighed and climbed out from under my legs and over me, pulling my hands away from my face. "Why are you nervous?" he asked softly, "It's just me."

"That's it exactly," I retorted, "You're you, Zack."

"You're not comfortable around me?" he asked, laying on me.

"I am," I murmured, "But I've never had sex before and you have." I met his green gaze and bit my lip nervously, hoping that I didn't sound incredibly young.

But Zacky just shrugged his shoulders. "So, what?" he asked, "I don't care that you're a virgin."

I groaned and closed my eyes. "Don't say that word."

Zacky chuckled and kissed me. "Why not?" he asked softly, "It's kind of sexy that I'm the one whose going to make you unfit for every other man."

I managed to crack a smile at his words. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, my fingers pressing against the back of his neck. The full weight of his body both breathed new life into me and took my breath away. His fingers tangled in my hair and his other hand slid under my shirt, his calloused fingers running up my sides and leaving goosebumps in their wake.

I let out a wisp of a moan as he detached his mouth from mine and moved down my neck, his hot tongue creating circles on my skin. I pushed my head back against the cushion of the couch and ran my fingers through his dark hair, unable to focus on anything beside the feeling of his mouth on my collar bone.

"Z-Zacky," I whimpered as he started to nibble on my skin, not hard enough to cause pain but rough enough that it caused a feeling to arise in the pit of my stomach. A feeling that I'd never felt before. "No marks," I managed to get out, pulling him back up to me before he could mark my skin below my collar bone.

"Okay," he whispered, nodding before he pressed his lips back to mine. "No marks." He sat up, straddling my hips, and slipped my shirt up slowly, his eyes not leaving mine except for the split second that it took to pull it over my head.

I sucked in a ragged breath as his gaze travelled lower, a smile coming over his full lips as he saw the crimson bra that covered my breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, ducking back down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss, one that was sure to leave my lips swollen. He moved down my skin with his mouth, kissing the top of my breast that was showing from my bra. He kissed down my stomach and let looked up to me, his hot breath scorching my goose-bump covered skin. I shivered with a mixture of chills and want and he chuckled, adding to the tight feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You're shaking," he murmured, looking up to me.

I unclenched my jaw. "You're teasing."

He smiled and ran his tongue over his lip rings. "Lets go to the bedroom," he suggested, climbing off of me.

I moaned softly at the friction and wrapped my arms around myself, wanting him back automatically. "Come back," I whined, reaching out to grab his shirt.

He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and I watched with growing nerves as he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down over my hips, exposing my matching undies.

Zacky's clothes were shed then, my hands sliding up his stomach and over his chest as I pushed the cotton fabric over his head. I pressed my mouth against his stomach and reached to unbutton his jeans. It was the next part that I was the most nervous about, the minute when Zacky climbed under his covers and slipped out of his boxers.

He was the first and only naked man I'd seen, and I was sure to really look at him so that I would never forget exactly how gorgeous he was while laying next to me.

"Don't be nervous," he murmured against my skin as he ran his fingers behind me and touched the clasp. "It's just me and I promise I'll only do what you want me to."

I nodded, my lips parted, and waited for the fabric to fall lose, a heat growing in my most sensitive areas. Zacky undid the bra and his fingers trailed over my shoulders as he slid the straps off, taking the rest of it with it and leaving my chest exposed to him.

"Oh, man," I whispered, dropping my head against his black pillow as he moved to the last piece of clothing that shielded my most secret areas from him. His hand moved up my thigh excruciatingly slow, all the while watching me for any signs that I wanted him to stop. I didn't.

I looked at his face and his eyes as he moved between my legs, both of us now completely naked with our hearts beating at a quickened pace. Zacky held himself over me like he was doing push-ups, his hands above my shoulders on either side of my head.

I buried my face into his sweaty neck as he pressed into me, whispering that I shouldn't think about the pain and try to focus only on the good. I focused on the feel of his weight on me, the smell of him, and the fact that he was truly mine now and I was no less a woman than any other girl he'd been with.

As slowly as he could, he started to rock his hips, causing me to bite down on the flesh that covered his shoulder. He stifled a moan and apologized for the pain, I just bit down harder and this time he let out a strangled sound of pleasure.

He started to move faster, and I kissed the spot that I had marked, knowing, but not caring at that moment, that it would leave the outline of my teeth and a bruise on his perfect skin. Zacky kissed my mouth and found a pace that had me moaning his name, the memory of pain long forgotten as a new kind of pleasure found me, one I'd never experienced before.

"Zack," I moaned against his skin, "Oh my gosh."

He let out a couple of curse words as his body shook and my body shook and I held onto him tighter, having never felt anything like that before and glad that he was the one that gave it to me.

He pressed a kiss against my mouth. We laid together in a tangled mess of limbs, our bodies curled together and his arms holding my back against his bare chest. His palms pressed against the tops of my hands with his fingers between mine. I lifted his hand to my lips and kissed his tattooed fingers.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly, his cheek resting on top of my cheek. "Sore, yet?"

I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. "No," I whispered, "I feel amazing."

Zacky kissed the side of my face. "Good," he replied.

I rolled over so that I was laying on my back with his tattooed arm slung over my breasts. "Happy birthday, Zack," I breathed against his pierced lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: