Flight Risk

Zacky's House.

Neither Zacky or I said anything the entire way to his house. But it wasn't one but awkward, just comfortable, almost familiar. And when he pulled into the driveway of a medium size home, I think shock settled itself on my face.

"What? Did you expect for me to live in a dump?" Zacky questioned with a smirk on his lips.

My eyes grew wide and I looked from the cute house in front of me to the green-eyed man next to me, "N- no!" I stuttered, shaking my head quickly.

"I'm kidding, Granger." He smiled at me and I hit his shoulder. "Come on," he murmured and got out of his car.

I followed quickly and he took my hand as we walked in the front door. We were met with a semi-large living room with an open kitchen separated by a breakfast bar. Along the opposite wall from the kitchen there were two doors and a sliding glass door in front of us would lead us outside.

The living room was almost clean. A couch sat facing away from the breakfast bar, a table sat in front of it with a few DVD's covering the dark wood. A black, flat screen t.v hung on the wall between the two doors that had to lead to the bedroom and a bathroom.

"Like it?" Zacky asked from beside me and I nodded.

"It's nice. How do you afford this?"

Zacky shrugged. "The band."

I grinned and pulled him over to the black couch. We both plopped down onto it, ignoring the dampness of our clothing and I rested my head against his shoulder. "Let's watch a movie," I murmured and he nodded, hopping up and going to the shelf underneath the television.

"What kind?"

"I dunno, something exciting."

Zacky turned and grinned at me before he pulled a scary movie from the shelf and turned on the DVD played that sat on top of it. He put it in and the commercials began to roll. He sat back down onto the couch and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Amityville Horror began to play yet neither Zacky or I watched it as we stole glances at the other. I stared at Zacky's face, the silver of his lip rings as they shined in the light from the window. His green eyes shifted to mine as if he felt my blue eyes on him. And I looked away, back the the girl and her closet.

After a moment I looked back over to Zacky and grinned when I saw him still looking at me. Zacky grinned as well and tackled me to the couch with a growl. I laughed as he placed sloppy kisses all over my face.

"Zacky!" I groaned and he froze. I stared up into his beautiful eyes that were tinted with a hint of lust.
His lips came crashing down on mine, his piercings clashed against my own and his septum ring rubbed against my nose. I grinned into the kiss as his fingers ran up and down my sides. My fingers when to the first button on his flannel shirt and undid it, and the next and the next until I was sliding the shirt over his shoulders.

We continued like that for a few minutes before he pulled away. "We shouldn't do this now," he sighed and I nodded suppressing a groan.

"You're right. We barely know each other."

He nodded as well and laid down on top of me and shifted so we were both laying on the couch with my back to his bare chest as we watched the old horror film. He kept his arm wrapped around my waist and his head nuzzled into the crook of my neck. His fingers ran over my stomach underneath my shirt and his warm breath cascaded over my face as he breathed.

I cowered into Zacky in faux fear when ever something scary happened on the screen and he chuckled at my obviously bad acting. I laid on my back and looked up at him with a small smile on my face. He brought his hand up and twirled my hair between his fingers before he tucked it behind my cartilage pierced ear. He smiled down at me and leaned down to place a peck on my lips. One of his legs was in between mine as we laid on the couch together as the credits rolled.

Zacky's cell phone rang on the coffee table in front of us and he shook his head and reached over me for it. "Hello?" He questioned into the phone, smiling at me.

"I can't," Zacky growled, "Because I'm fucking busy." He paused to listen to the person on the other line, "I thought the show was on Friday?"

He paused again and rolled his eyes at me, I giggled and he smiled. His graceful smile left his face as the person on the other line kept talking. "Man, I'm busy right now. I don't want to hang out with you guys right now- I don't care if Jimmy is offended!" He hung up and his phone and apologized.

"Don't worry about it. Your friends just want to see you." I shrugged and bit my snakebitten lip.

"I just saw them down at Johnny's a bit ago when we worked on the fliers and shit," he groaned and I giggled at the pouting man. Before I could answer my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I attempted to pull it out of my back pocket but failed. I rolled my eyes at my feeble attempts and Zacky chuckled before he pulled it out for me, rolling his own eyes when he saw the name flashing on the screen.

I went to grab it but Zacky put it to his ear before I could.

"Granger is busy too, Brian. Sorry." He hung up the phone with that one sentence and I burst into laughter as he tossed my phone to the coffee table next to his, mumbling something under his breath about interruptions.

Zacky laid his head on his hand and grinned down at me, "What do you want to do now?"

I shrugged and tried to pull my thoughts away from the gutter. "I don't know," I responded while sitting up, "entertain me."

Zacky sat up as well. He took my hand and pulled me to me sock-clad feet. "Come on," he ordered pulling me through the sliding glass door and into his back yard. I smiled at the big trampoline as Zacky jumped onto it and motioned for me to do the same.

I hopped up and jumped onto Zacky, expecting him to fall but instead he wrapped his arms around my back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Zacky kissed my lips and let me go. I jumped around on the trampoline, Zacky doing the same before he pushed me to the side and did a front flip.

"That's easy!" I taunted and he rolled his eyes while he motioning to the spot where he was standing. I raised my eyebrows and attempted to do a front flip like he had, landing on my back instead of my feet, but still feeling quite accomplished since I'd made it almost all the way around.

Zacky and I messed around like that for a while longer, challenging the other to do a trick that we could barely do. It felt good to act like a little kid again. It felt good to not have to worry about my homework sitting in the back of Zacky's car or living down my brothers flawless reputation. It felt good to play around and stretch my stiff muscles on a trampoline with a man that didn't care about my reputation or who I was at school.

After about an hour of pointless laughter, Zacky and I raced back in the house and ignored the flashing on my phone signaling a missed alert. Zacky went and grabbed my back pack from his car so I could get that over with before we went to his room to watch another movie.

"God, I hate math!" I groaned as Zacky came back downstairs, freshly showered.

"Hey, I hated school all together. I'm not helping," He stated and sat down onto the couch. I sat on the floor in front of the couch crouched over my bulky math book and torn up notebook.

I pouted, "Please?"

Zacky groaned and rolled his eyes, taking a seat next to me on the floor, "Only because you used that face!"

I grinned and slid my math homework in front of him. He rolled his eyes and me and studied the problems on the book in front of him. His face scrunched up in confusion and I smiled at the cute look. Zacky looked from one page to the other and pointed at the problem with the pencil. I leaned against the couch watching as he bit his lip rings and tried to figure it out. It went on like that for a few minutes before I saved him from the agony.

"It's barely been three years, Zacky." I wrote the problem down as he glared at me.

"I didn't know this shit in the first place."

Zacky ordered something to eat as I finished up the few math problems that I had left and by 6:15 the delivery man was ringing the bell and I was done reading the four chapters in a book for english class. Zacky shuffled me into the second door that lead to his room with a bag of Chinese in his hands. He set the food on the bed and went to his closet.

"Do you want something else to wear?" Zacky didn't wait for an answer before he tossed a black shirt of his at me and a pair of his shorts.

"Thanks," I grinned and walked back out into the living room and then into the bathroom to change. I pulled my shirt off and Zacky's Pantera t'shirt on.

For the next four and a half hours Zacky and I laid on his bed with empty chinese boxes littering the floor and random movies playing on his t.v as we laid in his bed. It wasn't until around nine o'clock that I heard my cell phone ringing from the living room. I sighed and threw the covers off of me, shivering from the chill of an August night.

"What Mom?" I groaned into my phone, taking a seat on Zacky's couch.

"Where are you, Everly! You haven't answered any of my calls. I've been worried sick!" my mother ranted from the other end.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, I skipped school today and hitch hiked all the way to Vegas. I'm in a hotel right now with this guy. He's real nice, Ma. But he's in the bed room right now waiting for me. So I have to go," I grinned sarcastically as she gasped.

"Tell me where you really are, I'll pick you up on my way to work," she almost begged.

I pushed my hair from my eyes, annoyed and answered my distraught mother, "Sorry Mom. There's a guy waiting for me in the bedroom. I really want to go."

I heard her sigh angrily over the phone, "Everly I will call the cops if you do not come home right now," She warned and I rolled my eyes at her empty threat.

"I'll see you tomorrow after school, Mom," I hung up the phone and turned it off, knowing that my brother would be calling me any minute. I tossed it onto the table and walked back into Zacky's room where he laid on his bed.

"Sorry. My mother was having a stroke," I joked and jumped into bed next to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to thank you guys for all the comments.
So thank you.