Arachne in Blunderland

My Black and White 'Miss You'

Eight days...

You only left an hour ago, but damn...

I started missing you yesterday.

*sigh**plays 'Cemetery Drive' a thousand times*

***************************************************

Aw kids, I think I'm going crazy. Okay, ok, oh kay... Crazier.

Ugh, this week was thoroughly blurgh... And next week?

It'll be worse.

Got up about 6h30 this mornin'. Went to my sister's soccer game (she won), went to look at dresses (see below), visited my grandfather in the hospital (he vomited), then I went to Main Event with Ahleesah.

Oh, Main Event. $43 to go bowling! $43!!! I was pissed, but Oni, Hollay, BritKnee, and Ahleesah insisted. So we bowled... At which time James decided to call me.

Ugh... James. You know, I was all a flutter on Wednesday and Thursday about this damned ball, but now? I just want you to come back. (I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feelin'...) I mean, yeah, I like James. LIKED James. But I've got you now. On top of that, I can't find a freaking dress that fits or doesn't take six weeks to arrive.

Then we went cavorting about awhile. It sucked, I was broke and blurgh... Everyone was mad at me. IT IS NOT MY FAULT I'M SO FREAKING EMOTASTIC! I just... Ugh, I don't know. Then David showed up, and not the right one, and Ahleesah was all ga-ga over him...

And I'VE NEVER been known to do that, right? *laughs* Don't even say his name, I don't want to hear it. He makes me so effin miserable unintentionally and I'm tired of feeling like crap.

Then I left with Hollay because Ahleesah suddenly became too cool for me. That's fine whatever.

I'm so tired right now, I don't really care. I just wanna die on the floor.

*EmoIllie, the pin cushion Queen*

"So come back now, come back now, come back now. Come back now? You never kept me waiting..." - Harry and the Potters, The Godfather pt. 2, Voldemort Can't Stop the Rock, Independent.