Arachne in Blunderland

A letter to Mikki and a Superhappyfun Day.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

M.-

I'm wondering briefly if that smile was for me or if you were just in a good mood and I'd like to tell you that I don't care who knows it anymore.

I'm pondering slightly if you'd agree with the song that I feel about you because you have given me Drowning Lessons in previous days and I'd like to try them out. Of course, you'd be in the gown, not me.

As I'm asking him for coffee, I'm wondering if you'll be there too and if I'd ever tell you that you're the real reason I joined the club and I made that for you. Wasn't it funny to watch them squirm and cliche with closets?

I ask myself softly that were you in such an unlikely predicament if I'd have the guts to put this to your head because before it was about illegal substances it was about fairies and I'm still considering blowing my brains against the ceiling. Oh, how super/happy/fun!

And as I type this now, I estimate the likelihood of you having the slightest clue what I'm trying to say and I find it's not nearly as high as I'd aime mieux. I don't blame you and it's not your fault that no one ever does.

I'm still hyped on that smile... I wish it was for me.

Forgive me, I've gone mad again.

-I.

AND NOW FOR THE ACTUAL POST:

I was in a funky mood today, my dear children... I was all superhappyfun like the ice cream shop on Terror mountain (if you know that particular allusion, get a life). And they say I'm EMO...

The SHF led to me temporarily stealing D. and taking pictures that my mother will most likely delete... Too bad.

The tree was beautiful, and letting them know 'who' it was for was quite hilarious because I made it for me. That's right kids, I'm a special someone and I'm not a guy... WHAT A TWIST. All up in over there!

Oh yeah, and I called A. (What a waste of minutes...) I'm potentially forcing him to drink Club du Francais coffee... Whatever, even I don;t care about that anymore.

*Sighs* Yeah, today was moderately 'rad'...

*NO REFILL*
♠ ♠ ♠
'D.' is her current best friend... that develops later.