Arachne in Blunderland

Let's dance a little louder.

Daniel,

It's been one year, three months and four days since you first ripped me apart. Since then, I've forgiven you for it. I've forgiven you for several things you've put me through. Just not the overall. I will not pity you, nor will I hate or resent you. I loved you too much for that. I still do (even if it's pointless). I'm sorry it took brine from your eyes to make you see that you weren't always right. I wasn't either. but I have cried too many times and I have scarred myself more than necessary and we'll never be what I thought we dreamed. There's not a great resolve. There is no happy ending. There's simply me and you and our war. War, and the people we've dragged along for the ride.

Once upon a time, I thought you were it, you know? I thought you were the boy. The one I'd spend more than a couple months with... The one who'd get me in the backseat or whatever. And, hey! I was wrong, but you changed me in ways I'll never be able to explain and I think I've done the same to you and I glad we had to put each other through s*** to get to where we are. There I go with the sentiments again... But, despite what we think, you never got me. You still don't. Afterall, we heard it the day we met:

How do you catch a moonbeam in your hand?

So here's thanking you from the bottom of my black little heart for misery because, like so many before and even more after you, it loves me more than you ever could.

*YourMorningFix*

By the way, I miss the days of SpiderNerds and forehead buddies. Even more though, I miss looking at houses and getting caught in the rain and that damned tape recorder. But thank you for joining me on the way.