Arachne in Blunderland

If you won't stop crying, you won't see me...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I look amazing in a leather corset...

Just thought I'd let you know.

******

I'm sure that if you kept looking, you'd realize that I'm it. I'm still the girl for you, whether you want to believe it or not. That I'm way more worth it than your so-called misery. That you don't have it that bad afterall and I'm a lot better than a box cutter to your throat. Besides, teeth feel way better than blades and lipgloss isn't toxic, I promise.

******

I'm waiting for you, even though I stopped waiting months ago... Something'll go wrong eventually.

Thanks for the crayons, darling.

******

Illegalities? What illegalities? My parents love you, my friend wants to do you and my aunt thinks you're cute... But fine, I don't like you that much anyway. But um, give Marriot my number?

******

It's sweet I guess that the last thing I got from you was a smile... I hope your life is amazing and that your self-expectations get more ambitious. Oh, and that your hormones kick in. Welcome to the Real World... God's not always the answer here.

******

I wish I'd spoken more than a few sentences to you.

******

Let me just get this out in the open, I WROTE THE NOTE! NOT EMILY!

Don't get too big-headed (even though you are WAY better than those other 'musicians').

And yeah, I did just lick that cactus.

******

For those of you who went unmentioned, don't feel bad. You might get added later.

*MissingYou*