Arachne in Blunderland

Give You the Bomb, Blow Me Away!

I wrote something rather lovely about Mikki, to Mikki on here yesterday. But naturally, my compy sucks beyond all belief and it was somehow deleted.

I'd retype it, but it's almost irrelevant now... Something about Journalism makes me feel that if it didn't happen that day, or the night before, it really doesn't need to be said after more than 24 hours... I will however say that she was completely right about the things I do and don't want to hear.

It's a Saturday night, so naturally, I've been roped into babysitting... Okay, not roped, I have no life and therefore took the opportunity knowing that I'd get to use a competent computer. Which I have and am...

The video for 'Welcome to the Black Parade' is awesome, I'll admit, though not stellar, but 'Cancer'...
It's been half an hour since I watched/heard it for the third time and I'm still tearing...

Tearing.

I cried the first two times... I'm a huge Pansy so just shut up,okay!?

On less pathetic notes:

I think I know what I wanna do next weekend, Poppet (and you know which Poppet you are). I think, if we can swindle the Parents and don't mind tracking the Sister, that we should go to the State Fair... I've haven't been to one since Florida. That's about seven years, I think...

Also, I still haven't managed to figure out exactly what I'm wearing to 'HC06' as someone said, but we changed it again and I think it involves black with white and pinstripes... Oooh... Pinstripes.

Spirit is gone! Where will I get my Halloween fix?! Gah!

And finally, I will allow Daniel Rodriguez the pleasure of being correct... I don't know how to love.

*ScrewYou*

"...because the hardest part of this is leaving you."