Arachne in Blunderland

Beg: See, there's this guy and he's like wow but..

[09 Feb 2007 | Friday]

I have difficulty keeping myself to myself.

There are things I know I shouldn't say and even more I shouldn't do, but I will anyways. There are people who's hands I shouldn't hold, who's ears I shouldn't try to please, who's mouths I shouldn't try to kiss...

But I will anyways.

Maybe everyone does it. Maybe we are all compatible with no one but ourselves, yet strive to get what we think we want anyways because we've waited so long and tried everything we can think of, but refuse to give up.

I refuse to give up.

I know we walk around in circles of and over until someone gets hurt and I know that we never actually say what we feel and well... That's okay.

I just want someone to know it when I love them, even if I shouldn't, even if there's no way. I want to be completely open. I am a box of Pocky at a DDR party!

But what about you?

Are you going to tell me just what you think of me, good bad, fat and ugly? Because i would hate to think we're close or something and bake you a cookie then have you stomp it into bits, like my leftover heart.

-"Innocent" Bystander

By the way, I promise I won't try to ruin the already imperfect. You know what I'm talking about.