Status: Active, seeking feedback.

Searching for Estelle.

Awkward

The three of us were sitting in Jyrki's living room when there was a knock on the door. I bit my lip nervously, knowing that it would be Ville.

Jyrki grinned at me. “Your boyfriend's here.”

I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. “He's not my boyfriend.”

“Is too.”

“Is not.”

“Is too.”

“Yeah, I'll get it,” Jussi said, jumping up and prancing over to the door.

I giggled. “Is not, by the way.”

Jyrki opened his mouth to reply but closed it again when Ville walked into the living room.

“Helloooo,” he said, stretching out the 'o' sound. He walked over to where I was sitting and kissed me on the forehead, making me blush.

I caught Jyrki grinning out of the corner of my eye and blushed more.

“Hi,” I said quietly.

“Hi,” he replied sitting down next to me and lacing his fingers through mine. I flinched at the contact and he frowned, before letting my hand go.

I looked down at my feet, feeling frustrated with myself. There was a moment of awkward silence before Jyrki spoke.

“So, how was the studio?” he asked.

Ville shook his head and leaned back into the cushions of the couch. “Don't get me started, “ he said with a groan “Burton was being a diva and we had a huge argument. We kissed and made up though, so it all worked out.”

Jyrki chuckled. “Nothing new, then?”

Ville laughed too. “I guess not.”

I excused myself from the living room and went to get a drink of water. I was standing at the sink when a deep voice startled me.

“Estelle, what's going on?”

I turned around to see Jyrki standing there.

“What do you mean?” I asked, genuinely puzzled.

“Are you and Ville together or not? Because it seems like he thinks you are.”

I shook my head. “Don't be ridiculous. We went out once, that's all.”

“So you don't like him?” Jyrki said, raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged. “I don't know.”

“You either do or you don't.”

“Does it matter?” I asked, frustrated.

“Yes,” Jyrki replied matter-of-factly.

I sighed. “Yes,” I said quietly.

“So, why did you pull away when he held your hand?”

I frowned. “You noticed that?”

Jyrki snorted. “Yes. And I think he might have too.”

I rolled my eyes and set my empty glass in the sink.

“I don't know what to do,” I said quietly.

“Well, he likes you. You like him. Pretty fucking obvious to me,” he replied, looking smug.

“How am I meant to know if he actually wants to be in a relationship though or if he just wants a fling?” I asked, completely out of my depth.

“You could ask,” Ville said, leaning against the doorway.

I flushed scarlet. Jyrki grinned at me before turning to exit. “I'll leave you two to it, then. No fucking on my benches.”

My mouth dropped open in shock. “Jyrki!”

He just laughed and left.

Ville didn't walk any further into the kitchen, he just stood at the doorway.

I bit my lip and looked up at him nervously.

“So?” I asked hesitantly.

“I would like to be with you. Whatever the fuck that means. But no, I'm not just using you in the hopes of a sex-filled fling,” he said with a grin.

I blushed.

“I reckon you'd be disappointed if you were,” I said quietly, smiling at him.

He laughed and walked over to me.
“Basically,” he said, wrapping his arms around me “I'm willing to give it a shot if you are.”

I sighed. “You've only known me for a week and I'm moving to London very soon.” I decided to hold off telling him about Jyrki's invitation just yet.

“I'm not asking you to marry me, just see how it goes. Stop being so rational and agree to be my girlfriend, already.”

I smiled, and lost for words just buried my head in his shirt and nodded.

He laughed and tightened his hold on me. “I'll take that as a yes.”

I smiled up at him and leaned up as high as my tippy-toes would take me and, pulling him down towards me, planted a very chaste kiss on his lips.

He smiled at me and I blushed a little, before taking his hand in my tiny one.

“Come on, I think Jyrki wanted to watch a movie.”

We walked back into the living room and Jyrki raised an eyebrow at me. I just smiled and he grinned back.

He pressed play and we settled down on the couch. I let Ville put his arm around me and I snuggled into him. The movie was a horror film, and I spent most of it with my eyes shut while the guys enjoyed it immensely.

It felt like the world's longest movie and I was pleased when it was over. I yawned and fought to keep my eyes open.

“Tired?” Ville asked, his hand lazily playing with my hair, which he'd freed from its elastic.

I nodded, sighing as I glanced at the clock. “It's late.”

Jyrki shrugged. “Just stay.”

I looked up at him. “You sure?”

He nodded and smirked. I could pretty much read his thoughts. 'I invited you to move in, idiot. This is nothing.'

“I have to leave,” Jussi announced.

“I didn't invite you to stay,” Jyrki replied, frowning.

I giggled, but Jussi just ignored him.

“I have a date,” he announced.

I frowned. “What sort of date takes place at midnight?”

He flashed me a cheeky grin and I screwed up my face.

“Don't answer that, I don't wanna know.”

Everyone laughed at that.

“Valo, you can crash here too, but you have to choose whether you want to bunk with me or Estelle.”

Ville pretended to look thoughtful. “Hmm, would you mind, love? It's just that Jyrki's a spooner.”

I giggled and shook my head. “Nope.”

He smiled and leant down, kissing me gently.

Jussi looked at us, puzzled. “Are you two on or something?”

I giggled again, blushing a little.

“Or something,” Ville said with a laugh.

Jussi frowned for a minute, before an understanding look washed over his face. “Oh, is that why you're thinking about moving here?”

My mouth dropped open and Jyrki groaned.

I looked up to see Ville frowning. “Estelle?”

I sighed. “I was going to talk to you about it, I haven't decided on anything yet.”

“This is why I don't tell you anything!” Jyrki scolded Jussi.

“It's fine, seriously,” I said “We'll talk about it tomorrow?”

Ville nodded and resumed stroking my hair. “Okay.”

I settled back against him and resumed watching the movie, fighting to keep my eyes open.

I felt him lean down and kiss me on the forehead before whispering in my ear “I'd like it if you did stay.”

I smiled and snuggled closer towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's a teeny bit shite, but there's action and drama coming up soon, along with some special guest appearances...

Thanks for the comments last chapter, as always they mean a lot! I won't update tomorrow & probably not on Monday either, because I'm flying to Melbourne at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow morning to go to a 3oh!3 concert and do some shopping!! So, yay for that!! I won't be back til late Monday.

As per usual, thanks for reading. If you like the story comment/subscribe otherwise I won't know and, being the pessimist I am, will just assume you don't like the story =P