Status: Active, seeking feedback.

Searching for Estelle.

Finally

“Good enough?” Ville asked, his expression purely serious.

I pretended to think for a few moments before I kissed him with as much passion as I could muster.

When we separated he just looked confused. “Is that a yes?”

I giggled before nodding emphatically.

A boyish grin lit up his face and I smiled back, before realising that everyone was looking at us expectantly.

I blushed. “Oh, um. What?”

Dani laughed at me before shaking her head. “Someone's a little distracted...” she sang.

I rolled my eyes at her before linking my fingers through Ville's.

“We're gonna go drinking. You in?” Bam asked.

Ville and I both shook our heads simultaneously.

“Think we might give it a miss, guys,” I said with an apologetic smile.

Ville nodded. “We'll catch up with you tomorrow.”

Bam frowned and was going to argue until Dani elbowed him sharply in the ribs. He gave her an incredulous look.

“What the fuck, woman?”

She raised an eyebrow at him and he quickly shut up. I felt as though he might have finally met his match in Dani and I was sure that would be a good thing.

”Someone's whipped already,” Jussi remarked cheekily, making myself and the members of both bands laugh and leaving Bam, Dani and Novak looking thoroughly out of the loop.

“No fucking Finland talk!” Bam demanded, obviously cottoning on to the fact that it was about him.

“You're in Finland, sweetheart,” Ville replied dryly.

I giggled, causing Bam to throw a mock-glare in my general direction, which I just stuck my tongue out at, making him laugh.

Gradually the members of the two bands began to excuse themselves, saying that they were exhausted and had families to go home to. Eventually it was just myself, Ville, Jussi, Jyrki, Dani and Bam (who appeared to have had all the wind taken out of his sails as people began to depart).

“So much for partying, then,” he said sulkily.

Dani, giving him a sly grin, murmured something in his ear that, while none of us could hear, appeared to lift his spirits.

“Well, fuckers. I've got better shit to do than hang around here,” he announced.

Jyrki raised an eyebrow at him. “Like what?”

“Like her,” he said, throwing an arm around Dani's shoulders.

To her credit, Dani did not blush, just shrugged and remarked “Well, what can I say? Everybody wants a piece of this,” before finishing with a dramatic flourish and wink and letting Bam drag her away.

Ville wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down, whispering “Am I allowed to kidnap you yet?”

I giggled and shook my head. “It's not kidnapping if I want to go.”

He frowned, thinking for a moment. “Is it kidnapping if I never let you leave?”

“I'm not sure,” I began “but it's definitely creepy.”

Ville just grinned and shrugged. “Well, what can I say love? It's just one of my many charms.”

I shook my head with a laugh and laced my fingers through his before taking a step backwards.

He gave me a curious look and I smiled, tugging on his arm gently. “Well, are you going to kidnap me or not?” I asked.

He grinned and turned to Jussi and Jyrki, saluting them and declaring we were departing.

I let go of Ville and hugged them both, promising Jyrki that I would not choose to stay with Ville forever.

In the taxi on our way to Ville's house I sat close to him, snuggled against his body, our fingers intertwined. I felt the familiar flutter of butterflies in my tummy as I thought about the deal we'd made- he'd definitely played a good show.

I looked up to catch him looking at me and smiled before leaning up to kiss him. I felt his arm snake around my waist and I let my hand rest at the back of his neck, pulling us as close together as the uncomfortable confines of the taxi would allow.

I parted my lips, allowing him to deepen the kiss and snake his tongue into my mouth, adding a whole new level of intimacy to the embrace.

I grasped his hair firmly, causing him to let out a small groan through the kiss and retaliate by slipping his hand underneath my shirt, resting it on the small of my back. I felt a shiver run through my body and Ville smirked against my lips.

Craving even more closeness I let my other hand rest on Ville's thigh as he allowed his hands to wander further up, and down, my body.

Unable to tear myself away from him for more than a couple of seconds, which was necessary breathing time, I failed to notice that the taxi had pulled up outside a tall, Gothic-looking stone tour. It wasn't until the taxi driver cleared his throat loudly that Ville and I broke apart and were reminded of our surroundings.

I blushed scarlet when I made eye contact with the driver in the rear-view mirror, which deepened as he gave me a disapproving look. Ville also looked a little embarrassed as he paid the driver before taking my hand and helping me out.

Once we were out of the taxi, I shouldered my bag and we began to make our way towards his house.

“That was... awkward,” I said, still flushed pink.

“Mmm,” Ville agreed before adding, cheekily “It's a wonder he didn't try and charge extra for the show.”

I blushed once again, which made Ville chuckle before wrapping an arm around my waist and bringing me close to his body, kissing me on the forehead before unlocking his front door.

When I stepped inside I couldn't help but gasp slightly. I'd not been to his house before and was surprised by how much it just screamed “Ville Valo lives here!”. There were stuffed animals scattered throughout and various religious statues and icons adorning bookcases and shelving. There was a definite Gothic feel to his home, with dark furniture and red and purple accents- not dissimilar in taste to Jyrki's.

“It's a bit weird, but it's home,” Ville said, sounding a little unsure of how I would react.

I smiled. “It's great. Very you.”

He grinned and pulled me into his arms once again, before kissing me; hard. I refused to let him deepen it and pulled away, leaving him pouting.

I smiled and kissed him on the jaw. “Where's your bathroom?”

“I'll show you,” he said, taking my hand and leading me through the tower to a small door. Before I could turn to walk into the bathroom, however, he grabbed my arm and kissed me again.

I giggled. “I'll only be a second, baby, then you can have all the kisses you want.”

He grinned, kissing me once more. “Good. Hurry up then.”

I shook my head, and closed the bathroom door behind me. I took a deep breath and unzipped my bag, taking out the emerald green and black camisole and thong set that Dani had given me the day before and sat it on the bathroom counter, undoing my jeans and kicking them off, followed by my T-shirt and underwear, until I was standing stark-naked in Ville's bathroom. I shook my head, wondering what the hell I was doing before I slipped into the pile of lace and silk that, due to some psychic miracle on Dani's part, fit me perfectly.

I looked into the full-length mirror that was on the back of the bathroom door and took a shaky breath. It didn't look so bad, and the dark colours of the material contrasted nicely with my light complexion, but it definitely showed more of my body than I would usually be comfortable with.

But, I reminded myself, a deal was a deal. And I honestly didn't think Ville would have expected me to follow through, so I was excited slightly by the thought of his surprise.

I released my hair from it's loose bun and it fell to my shoulders, wavy from being twisted up. After checking my make-up and folding my other clothes up and fitting them neatly inside my bag I realised that I was running out of reasons why it was still okay for me to be standing in Ville's bathroom in lingerie.

Trying to convince myself that I was a lot braver than I was actually feeling, I opened the door and peeked nervously around the corner.

“Ville?” I called out softly, not being able to see him anywhere.

“I'm in the living room, sweetheart,” he replied and I hesitantly stepped out of the bathroom, following the sound of his voice. When I entered the living room, as quietly as I could, I saw that he was looking through CDs and had his back to me and I felt a rush of confidence.

Sneaking up behind him, I wrapped my arms around his waist, causing him to jump in surprise.

“Don't you know it's rude to-” Ville stopped his sentence short as he turned around and saw me standing in front of him. His eyes grew wide with surprise and I felt his eyes trail slowly over my body.

As he remained silent I began to grow uncomfortable and was just considering a hasty getaway before he let out the breath he had apparently been holding.

“Wow. Just... wow,” he breathed, wrapping his arms around me.

I blushed and looked at the floor, shrugging. “Well, a deal's a deal...”

He lifted my chin gently with his hand, forcing me to make eye contact with him and kissed me softly.

“You're beautiful,” he murmured before placing gentle kisses all the way down my neck until he reached the top of the camisole, where he instead kissed along the line of it and down the v-neck it created.

I bit my lip, stifling a quiet moan. “That's not playing fair, love,” he said, frowning.

I smiled and shook my head. “I never said I was going to play fair,” I replied with a smirk.

He narrowed his eyes at me, a smile playing at his lips. “Well, if that's the case...” he trailed off, his eyes gleaming in a way that strongly suggested he had something up his sleeve.

I opened my mouth to question him, but instead squealed as he grabbed me and lifted me into the air, throwing my tiny frame over his shoulder with ease.

“Ville!” I squeaked, slapping his back lightly as he began to make his way through the tower.

He just chuckled and ignored my fighting. “If you keep fighting me it'll take me longer to put you down and, to be honest, I'm quite enjoying the view,” he said cheekily, lightly tapping my bare bottom to get his point across.

I blushed and gave up resisting him, relieved when he finally put me down gently on a bed that was covered by a Knight Rider doona cover.

I pouted at him and crossed my arms over my body. “You're terrible.”

He frowned and kicked off his shoes before kneeling in front of me on the bed. “Am not,” he argued, leaning over me and kissing me gently on the neck, picking up where we'd left off in the lounge room.

“Are too,” I retorted quietly. He chuckled against my bare skin and pushed me back gently so that I was laying down with him, propped up on one arm, over me. He continued to place soft kisses along my neck and chest until I caved and let out a light moan, which made him grin.

“Better,” he said before kissing me on the lips, using my surprise to gain access to my mouth. I happily allowed our tongues to entwine and my hands found the bottom of his T-shirt, slipping underneath to touch his bare skin.

I pushed his shirt up, determined to make him as unclothed as I was and he broke the kiss briefly, throwing his shirt to the side of the room. Before he could reattach his lips to mine I began to kiss along his collar bone, causing him to let out a deep groan as his hands began to run across the silk and lace of my lingerie.

He leaned away from me, forcing me to stop my assault on his neck and began to kiss down my body, until he reached the bottom of my camisole, pushing it up and placing soft kisses across my bare stomach, making me squirm.

I gently grasped his hair and pulled him back up to eye level with me, kissing him as my hands became occupied undoing his belt and pants. He assisted me by kicking them off, leaving him in only his black boxers.

Our kiss became gradually more heated and Ville pushed my camisole up further, forcing me to break the kiss to allow him to pull it over my head. I giggled when rather than throwing it to join his clothes, he placed it gently on the floor.

“What?” he said, noticing my look “That just became my favourite item of clothing.”

I blushed and kissed him to shut him up. His hands ran up my body, caressing my now bare breasts and making me desperate for more contact.
I snaked my hand down between our bodies and trailed a finger along the waistband of his boxers, making him breathe in sharply, before slipping my hand inside and gently cupping his hardness. He groaned and nuzzled into my neck, biting and kissing, guaranteeing that I'd have a reminder of this in the morning.

I began to stroke him, slowly, and he writhed above me, desperate for an increased pace. Biting my lip and giving him a teasing smile I removed my hand, making him whimper and instead began to push down my own panties.

He frowned when he realised what I was doing and grabbed my hands, stopping me. He kissed down my stomach and across the top of my underwear before gently holding the delicate lace between his teeth and pulling them down, leaving me completely naked.

After placing them with their matching top, he kissed up my leg until he got to my upper thigh. I whimpered as he kissed higher and higher, ghosting kisses across me and making me squirm underneath him.

I grabbed his hair roughly and pulled him back up to my mouth once more, kissing him forcefully and tasting myself on his tongue.

“I need you,” I whispered breathlessly “Like, right now.”

Ville chuckled and pulled his boxers off, so that he too was completely naked. He positioned himself between my legs, lingering teasingly close to my entrance, and I took the opportunity to speak.

“I have a question, Ville,” I began, causing him to give me a surprised look.

“A Knight Rider bedding set? Really?”

He grinned and chuckled before kissing me. “Be quiet.”

With that, he entered me, making me gasp and completely forget I had any issue with his choice of comforter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, so sorry that it took so long, but here you have it... the final chapter of Searching for Estelle! I found this really difficult to write & honestly don't think it did the story justic as an ending. I'm quite disappointed with it, particularly the intimate scene at the end.

Forget what I think though, what did you guys think? I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks to everyone who has read, subscribed and commented on this story it means a lot!

I'm not sure what I'll do next, if I do anything at all, so just keep an eye out for my username, I guess. It's likely, however, there will be some side stories to this one coming up as well as another Ville story =)