We'll Wave Hello to the World

Chapter Seven and a Half

"Did you get all that?" I asked Melody as i watched her face in amazement. She looked frightened as if she couldn't believe we were actually going through with this. "Hello? Earth to Melody?" I waved my hand in front of her face.
"Oh sorry, yeah we're good. I got your back and you've got mine." She twisted her hands in a nervous way.
"Hey sign up for our texting thing. When we're in town we'll shoot you a text!" A random guy holding a laptop stood in front of the two of us.
"No thanks," Melody and i said at the same time.
"You're loss." We he moved away from us, a poster was stuffed into our hands. It was of the band Phone Calls From Home. Never heard of them in my life.
"Why won't this line move?!?" Melody stomped her foot.
"Calm down everything will go smoothly and all will be good." I gave her a small pat on the back. My fingers were cross on my other hand.

We were finally in and the way the lights were is was possible for us to sneak around on a low profile.
"You better be happy. I am going to miss The Scene Aesthetic for this." I whispered to Melody.
I saw her flash a smile, "if you're lucky we can kidnap them too."
"Really?" I spun around to face her.
"No, not really!" She pushed me to get me moving again. We were scouting out the place. Tying to find where we could slip back behind the stage. To our dismay the only way was to get up on the stage and walk to the back door. Great.

"We need a distraction!" I yelled to her over the loud music. She looked panicked as she look around to see if anyone heard my comment.

"What are we going to do then?" She questioned me.
I looked around and found a red headed boy that was no where nearing look like Caleb Truman but he was all i had to work with.
I turned to an excited fan who's shirt said she was going to marry Caleb. "Hey, i think that's Caleb right there." Just as i pointed the boy out his back was facing us and she had believed me.
"OMG i can't believe it!" She gathered a group of her friends and charged at the poor boy. I would later have to thank him, that is, if he isn't crushed.
Pretty soon, everyone attention was on the mob of people around that random red headed boy. I didn't expect it to work that well.
Here was out chance.
Melody and i both flew up on the stage and to the back where the door was. I was pretty sure her heart was pounding as much as mine was. We both held a hand on the doorknob and turned it.
Stepping through the door we finally exhaled. Now here came the tricky part...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long long long long long long long wait.
And it's sad on my part that all you get is this.
Please understand i am going crazy with senior things and college searching.
My dear twin, i will write the other half to this soon, i hope.