Status: re-writing, active

Can't Have You

Chapter 1

Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato on a double date with Nick Jonas

Image

Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato go on a double date with Nick Jonas and his co-star on JONAS, Nicole Anderson. Both Nick and Nicole seemed so happy in this double date. Is Nick really dating Nicole?

I stared at the laptop screen again and sighed. I stared this page again and again and again.

I closed the page and turned off my laptop. I let out a sigh and stared at the window. The rain poured down again. It matched with my heart now. Sad, bruised, and broken into pieces. I closed my eyes and let my brain play the memory that I couldn't forget.

I sat on the bench and stared at my shoes. The cloud were starting to gray and I bet it'll be raining soon.

"Layla." I heard his voice and I smiled as I felt that he's sitting next to me.

"Hi. So, what's up? Why are we meeting in here? You can come to my house." I said as I tighten my jacket.

"Um, I dunno. Maybe because this is the first place where we meet." He said and I could feel that he's staring at me.

I chuckled, "Yeah, I know. So, you said that you need to talk with me." I turned to see him in the eyes and I could see fear, confused, and sad. What happened with him?

"Layla, please don't mad if I tell this." He said slowly.

"I won't mad, Nick. Just tell me." I said, still staring at those deep brown eyes.

He took a deep breath and stared into my eyes, "I got signed."

"What?! Congratulations, Nick!! I'm so happy for you!" I gave him a hug but he didn't hug me back.

"Thanks. But-" I pulled back and waited for him to continue, "I have to leave."

I narrowed my eyes, "Leave?"

"Yeah, I have to leave this town and move to LA." I stared at his eyes again and I could see the truth. My heart broke into pieces and I felt hopeless. I got nothing to say.

"I'm so sorry." He said finally, breaking the silence between us. I turned my gaze from his eyes to the ground.

I understood. He was leaving. He was leaving me in this town alone. My vision blurred as I tried to hold back tears.

"Wow." was the only word that I could say. I was speechless. He stood up and moved to stand in front of me.

"Layla." He called me but I didn't move. I still stared the ground and tried to find something to say.

"Layla." The fact that he's leaving me was making me so hurt and sad. I won't hear his voice and laugh again everyday. I won't see his smile again.

"Layl-"

"Stop it, Nick!" I said finally and looked up to see him. His eyes watered, just like mine, and I could see that he's holding his tears.

"I'm so sorry, Layla. We can't cancel it. I never want to leave you, but I have to. I'm so sorry." He sad as I let my tears rolling down to my cheek.

"Leave me alone." I muttered as I looked up at him. I stared at his eyes with tears still rolling down to my cheek.

"Look,-"

I closed my eyes, "I said leave me alone!" He shocked and let out a sigh. I could feel that he's kissing my forehead and I just froze.

"Goodbye, Layla." He said and walked away. I looked up and watched him leave me alone in the park. I hoped that he'll turn around, smile to me, run to me and tell me that it's just a joke.

But he didn't. He kept walking and never turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, mibba! I decided to start a new story about JB cause I'm stuck at my last story :D
what do u think about this chapter? Please let me know!!!