Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Organization

Mission Five

I looked around as we walked past other teenagers. They seemed happy. Joking around with their friends and laughing. They looked normal. Soon we came to a door with a number on it. I didn't bother to pay attention to it because the door opened quickly. I looked around inside and saw bags of my stuff. I looked quickly at my best friend, Scott.
"What's this?" I asked a confused looking laying siege to my face.
"Just relax," He said "We had to bring you things here. You can't stay at home. It's not safe." He said and put his hands on my shoulders and led me into the room.

I looked around it and sighed. It didn't feel anything like home but I guess I could get used to it. I turned and looked at him and sighed.

"Where is your room?" I rubbed my hand across my face .
"There there." He smiled softly and pointed to a door a few down. "I'm just a shout away." he said and smiled hugging me gently.

I hugged him back. "Thanks." It came out in a whoosh of air, more in relief than anything else. I pulled away gently and looked up at him. He kissed my forehead gently and grabbed my hand. I felt my face grow hot and he led us away from the door. Soon we were at a room where people were eating.

"This is the dining hall for the Intellects." He explain. I just nodded and let him tote me along lost in my own world. Soon where were at another room and I saw people fighting.

"What's this?" I asked snapping out of my daze interest filling my mind.

"This is the sparing room. This is where you'll learn to fight." Scott said and small smile on his face.

My eyes got wide and a smile took over my face, "Let's go! Right now!" I turned to him challenge clear in my voice and body language. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No. You don't know anything about fighting." He said and chuckled again.

I punched him in the stomach catching him off guard. I heard him groan softly. "Is. I meant mental warfare." He said rubbing his stomach. "That kinda hurt." He said and looked at me his brows pulled together.

I smiled proudly but it dropped when he spoke. "What do you mean Mental Warfare?"

"Fighting with your mind instead of your body. It's more about avoiding a fight then anything." He said as he grabbed my hand and began to walk again.

"Oooooo." I said realizing what he meant. "That sounds...boring."

Scott just laughed, "Just wait and see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.
Sorry for the long wait, college.
But yea. Comment! I need feedback!!
~Lilly