Troubles

Floor

I wake up to the door flying open and almost hitting me in the head. The wind blows my hair into my face, but it's quickly removed by a pair of fingers running over my cheek.

“Frank?” Gerard asks and suddenly I see him hover above me.
“Hey,” he says softly and smiles down at me.

“Here,” Mikey says over his shoulder and suddenly I feel something wet and cold on my forehead.

“I think you passed out. How do you feel?” Gerard asks as he pats my face and neck with a cloth. It feels nice.

“Dizzy,” I croak out.

“Okay.” Gerard looks over his shoulder.
“Maybe we should take him to the hospital.”
No. I can't afford that.

“No,” I say firmly, surprising myself at my tone of voice. Obviously, I surprise the brothers too.
“It's alright. I'm fine. Just a little heartburn.”

“Frank, you passed out,” Mikey says disbelievingly from behind Gerard.

“Then maybe I have a fever. Really, it's nothing serious. I'm okay,” I insist, then try to sit up to prove my point. I fail.

“Okay. Well, maybe you should go to bed and sleep for a while. Unless you wanna go home?”
I shake my head.

“Sleep would be nice. I don't wanna go home yet.”
I don't wanna go back to the shelter feeling like this. It's probably the reason I got sick. Everyone there are sick all the time, and I always catch something. If it wasn't for the free medical care there on Monday mornings, I surely would be dead by now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry!! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
Short nonsense chappy.
And sorry.