Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Emily and Sam

“Dakota and Claire you’re going to ruin your dresses if you keep running!” I yelled as Dakota
and Claire ran around them room.

“We wanna play mommy.” Dakota said.

“Yea auntie dani” Claire said.

I just shook my head at them.

We were all in the room with Emily getting ready for her wedding. It’s been three weeks since Paul asked me to marry him.

Emily looked absolutely beautiful. She’s wearing a white dress with red trimming. And her hair was up in a beautiful up do style. Her makeup looked natural but she still had some on. And she was wearing silver heels.

“Sam’s going to trip when he sees you” Kim said as she was fanning Emily who was strting to get nervous”

“What if I trip on the way down the aisle” She said.

“Emily you’re going to be fine.” I reassured her.

I looked at the clock it’s almost time to go. I looked for Leah who had to go down first.

Leah wasn’t happy about this wedding at all. But least to say she looked stunning. You wouldn’t think that Leah could become that beautiful. She was sitting in the corner in a chair just looking out the window.

“Leah you’re going first,” I said as I walked over to her.

She looked up at me. I could see tears in her eyes.

I sat down in front of her.

“Leah you know what I think,” I said

“What?” She whispered.

“I think that you’re lucky,”

“Why am I lucky im the least lucky person in the world.”

“You’re lucky because you will find the one for you, Sam isn’t the one he’s meant for Emily he’s her soul mate, there’s someone out there who is meant for you everything you’re going to ever want. When you imprint on him you’re not going to be thinking about Sam anymore, but Leah you need to let it go, your living everyday of your life angry and sad when Sam’s happy, you deserve to be happy too just like everyone else in this room. You should be happy that Sam met Emily because if you two had gotten married as planned he would of seen Emily and a divorce wouldn’t of been pretty and the same goes for you, if you imprinted you would have had to divorce him too. Now come on, you go after the girls.” I said.

I wiped away a tear that she had and helped her up and hugged her and for once she hugged me back.

“Thank you Danielle” She said into my ear.

“You’re welcome Leah,” we started to walk but I stopped us.

“And for the record I think you look the prettiest put of all of us.” I whispered yto us.

She laughed; I don’t think I’ve ever heard Leah laugh. I laughed with her.

“It’s time” Kim said.

“Dakota! Claire! stop playing come on now!” I yelled at them.

They stopped running.

“Now get in place.” I told them.

They got in line next to each other. I walked over to the table and gave them their baskets of flowers. They had red rose petals in it.

The music started. Everyone got in place. Claire and Dakota started walking down throwing out flowers as they went. Leah went down next she was going down with a gut named Chris he was Emily’s cousin. Then Kim went who was going down with Jared, and then I went I was going with Paul. I laced my arm with his and we walked down.

“You look beautiful” He whispered.

“Thanks you don’t look bad yourself,” I whispered back.

Christina went behind me with Jacob and then came Emily.

The wedding was beautiful. I unlaced my arm with Paul and took my place behind Kim. I looked at Sam who was staring at Emily with so much love I thought I was going to cry.
The wedding went beautiful. They said their own vows and then they kissed which earned a lot of applause. Then they filed out along with the brides maids and grooms men.

Leah had tear stains. She didn’t latch arms with her guy she just walked out quickly past everyone. I felt so bad for her. I know what it feels like to have the love of your life taken away from you. My sister was like that any guy that I liked and was with as soon as she saw them and liked them then she would take them and she was prettier than me that they went.

I left her alone she needed to let it all out.

I latched arms with Paul and we walked out.

The reception went nice too. Emily and Sam were finally married.
♠ ♠ ♠
the first chapter to the sequel!!

Wedding Pictures