Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Renesmee

I didn’t go upstairs only Jacob, Rosalie, Edward and Carlisle were up there. Bella stopped screaming I guessed the baby was here but when Rosalie came down she looked ashamed.

We were all just sitting on the couch waiting.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I-I attacked Bella,” She said looking down

“You did what?” Christina said.

“I haven’t fed in who knows and when the blood went everywhere I just lost it,” She said still looking down. Emmet got up and wrapped his arms around her.

“Come on lets go,” he said and took her outside.

I watched them walk away and then back to Paul who was just staring at the wall. Now I
know what it feels like to just sit there and wait while someone’s in labor, I don’t know if I would rather sit here or go through the labor pains again, because I have no patience what so ever. I sighed and laid my head on Pauls shoulder.

As soon as I laid my head down I heard a baby cry, I sat my head up everyone looked up at the stairs.

“Bella!” someone screamed from upstairs.

A door slammed and then Jacob came down the stairs holding a baby,

“It’s a girl, Renesmee,” He said.

“Give me the baby Jacob,” I heard Rosalie say. I turned around and her and Emmett where
in the door way.

“Are you sure Blondie?”Jacob asked.

“Yes, im fine now,”

Jacob handed Renesmee to Rosalie,

Everyone got up to look at the half vampire half human baby, she didn’t look like a new born she more so looked like a three or four month old baby. She had brown eyes just like Bella and bellas curly hair but had Edwards bronze hair color, she looked a lot more like Bella then Edward.

“She’s so cute,” I said smiling at the baby girl.

“Yea she is let’s hope she’s not a killer,” Paul said.

I hit him in his chest only hurting myself.

“Ow, god times like this I wish you weren’t all supernatural so I could actually hurt you!”I said holding my hand.

Paul took it and started rubbing it while shaking his head. I looked back over at the baby girl
she was looking at everyone.

“Whats wrong with Bella?” I asked Jacob looking up at him.

“She-her heart stopped, but Edward started putting his venom in her system and started pumping her heart, I think she’s going to be okay.” Jacob said.

I hope she’ll be okay because I heard what Edward tried to do the first time he thought she was dead I don’t think renesmee will like to know both of her parents died just because she was born.

Carlisle came running in and ran upstairs. I sat back down on the couch. The emotions in here were all over the place. It was tiring me out. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. I felt some one come up to me out of nowhere I jumped and my hands went everywhere.
When I opened my eyes Paul was standing there frozen

“What the fuck?” Jacob said.

I got up slowly and walked around Pauls frozen figure with my mouth hanging open.

“You got another power!” Liz said clapping happily.

“Oh my god I just froze Paul!” I said putting my hands over my mouth.

“That is so cool!” I heard Seth say.

“No it’s not how do I unfreeze him! Liz help me!” I was panicking.

“Calm down Dani what did you do the first time?”

“Uh well I was laying there with my eyes closed and then I felt someone touch me and I jumped and then I opened my eyes and he was standing there like this!” I said pacing the
room.

“When you jumped what did your hands do?” Liz asked, she had a look like she was thinking.

“I think they did this,” then I waved my hands and Paul UN froze.

“Paul!” I said then jumped to him and gave him a hug. He caught me but looked very confuse.

“Weren’t you just sitting right there?” He asked pointing to the couch.

“Yea but she froze you,” Christina said.

“She froze me?” Paul asked

I UN wrapped my arms from around his neck.

“Yes I froze you just like this,”

Then I waved my hands at Christina and she froze. I laughed.

“Danielle unfreeze her!” Jacob said.

“Oh why this is funny,” I said laughing.

“No its not now unfreeze Christina!” Jacob said as he rushed over to her.

“Oh alright,”

I unfroze Christina.

“I feel funny,” She said holding her stomach.

“That’s the effect of Danielle freezing you,” Paul said from beside me.

“You froze me dani!” Christina said.

“Yea but only because I knew jakes reaction would be funny, dani unfreeze her,” I aid mocking Jake.

Everyone laughed.

“So now you have three powers, freezing, empathy and telekinesis. I only have two” Liz said

“How many do Lucas, Peter, and Carissa have?” I asked

“They each have two,”

“Oh,”

Carlisle came down interrupting our little discussion.

“Bella’s changing,” he said.

“Where’s Edward?” Alice asked saying something for the first time in a long time.

“He’s upstairs with her.” Carlisle said.

“Alice gasped. She went into like her vision mode.

“Bella is going to be beautiful,” She said when she came back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like?? ( say in a mexican accent :P)

i'll update again tomorrow, i think ill be updating everyday,

comments please!!!!!!