Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Shit's Going Down.

It has been three days since Bella’s eyes were open. She has just been laying there in the bed. No movement nothing. I could see the results of the change, what I didn’t want to see were what her eyes would look like. The Cullen’s said they would be red and that was going to look pretty scary.

I was sitting down on the couch playing with renesmee.

“She’s going to be awake in a few minutes,” Alice said.

Everyone got up and rushed upstairs. When I say everyone I mean Me, Rose, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice

Liz stayed downstairs with Renesmee and Dakota.

The guys were all out patrolling. We went up to Carlisle’s office which was turned into a hospital room. Edward was looking at Bella. Her hand twitched and then her leg, and then her eyes opened. They were as scary as I thought they would be. Blood shot red. Bella was one beautiful vampire.

She looked at Edward and then wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

“Ow Bella,” Edward said smiling. She let go immediately.

“Oops” she said.

We laughed. Her voice was even clearer. She was definitely a vampire now. Bella turned to look at us and smiled showing of her fangs.

“Bells you look like a vampire,” Emmet said

“No duh Emmet she’s a fairy.” I said.

Everyone laughed including Bella. Then we heard a little laugh come from downstairs.

“Is that renesmee?” Bella asked eyes alert.

“Yes.” Edward said

“Can I see her?” She asked looking at him

“Not yet my love you haven’t fed yet and I don’t thik we should take the chance…”

“I wouldn’t kill my own baby.” Bella said arguing back obviously really wanting to see her child. I know the feeling.

When I had Dakota in the hospital she had some problems so she was in car most the time. I had to sit there in the hospital bed waiting for her. I was pissed at one point sad and then worried, the nurses where glad when I left.

“Bella it’s just a precaution,” Edward said.

She sighed. “Fine,”

“Okay come on,” Edward said. He grabbed her hand and walked over to the window.

“You know there’s stairs right?” Bella asked confused.

“Yes but Renessme’s down there.”

She nodded.

“I’ll go first,” Edward said noticing Bella’s hesitation.

He leaped out the window gracefully. Bella looked over the edge took in a deep breath and jumped out the window. We all went over to see. She was standing at the bottom then looked up and smiled and walked over to Edward and laced hands then ran off into the forest laughing. I turned and looked at everybody.

“You know I have seen the most interesting things since I’ve been here.” I said

Everyone laughed. Paul has been gone for three hours and I miss him. I know it sounds retarded but I do. Everyone was talking about Bella and I wanted to go downstairs. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Liz was playing with Renesmee. She wasn’t the same baby that she was three days ago. Instead she looked like she was two months old. She was laughing.

We found out the renesmee has a gift. With a touch of her hand she can show you pictures from the past that she has seen. It’s a different version of what Edward can do.

I plopped myself on the couch.

“I miss Seth,” Liz said

“I miss Paul,”

We started laughing after a few seconds. We sound like a bunch of whiny babies.

“So, do you like it here better then where ever the other place was?” I asked

“Yea, Im not going back.” She said.

“You’re not?” I said looking at her now.

“No. My feelings for Seth are strong and I miss him now and he’s only been gone for four
hours, just think of how much I would miss him if I went back, forever.”She said looking at me.

“I understand. Well you can stay with me.” I said.

“I was hoping you would offer.” She said smiling.

“Of course I would little sis.” I said smiling.

Just then the boys all came running in.

“Look who we found,” Jacob said.

I looked behind them and saw Brady,

“Hey Brady what are you doing here?” I said hoping off the couch.

“My twin brothers here and I just wanted to come for some-” he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

His eyes were locked on something I followed his gaze. He was staring into the eyes of renesmee and she was staring back.

“Oh fuck!” Jacob said.

“Shit’s about to go down,” Paul said.

“Man do you guys have to imprint on everybody!” I said throwing my hands in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry you guys school is hectic as all get out. I know i should of updated and im sorry. I know i prolly lost some of my readers but i think i gained new ones even though havent been updating.....please please comment i still know where im going with this tsory i jus havent had time....ill update sometime this week i promise.