Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Wrestle.

I was sitting on the couch holding Dakota trying to get her to stop crying,

“Mama Collin hurt.” She said tears running down her face pointing at him.

When Bella attacked Brady, Collin knocked him out of the way and got his self hurt. Bella broke his shoulder bone. Carlisle was fixing it up for him.

“Im fine Dakota,” Collin kept trying to soothe her too.

No one was really patrolling, everyone knew that Sam wasn’t going to do anything he lost too many good fighters he was out numbered. Leah was outside somewhere with Lucas, Liz and Seth were talking on the porch, Jacob and Christina went out somewhere in Port Angeles, Paul was sitting next to me, and Brady was playing with Renesmee .

Dakota was still crying and it was now starting to get on my nerves but I needed to keep my patience. I took in a deep breath and sighed.

“Whats wrong?”Paul asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

“She won’t stop crying” I said annoyed.

“Here.” He said.

I handed Dakota to him. she laid her head down on his chest he cries soon turned into hushed little intakes of breathe has he rocked her back and forth humming.

I shook my head.

I went into deep thought about the wedding. I really needed to get started but I didn’t want to plan it. Then an idea popped in my head.

“Oh Alice!” I yelled.

She appeared in front of within seconds.

“Yea?”

“Well you see I have a slight problem im engaged to be married by June f next year and we’ll I haven’t even started and I need a wedding planner so...” I was cut off.

“I’ll do it! I was hoping you would ask me soon but I was going to volunteer myself! Thank you Danielle! Your gonna love it!” Alice said happily.

I was smiling.

“You’re going to regret what you just did!” Bella yelled from the kitchen.

“Shut up Bella!” Alice yelled.

I heard her laughing. I shook my head.

“There’s so much to do in such little time!” she said and then ran back upstairs.

“It’s just July?” I said looking at Paul.

He laughed.

Carlisle was finally finished with Collin’s shoulder; he had it wrapped up and in a sling. He walked over to Paul and took Dakota in his other arm. She laid her head down on his unhurt shoulder and wiped away her tears.

“Dani!!” I heard Emmet yelling.

“Yea?” I said

“You wanna wrestle?” He said coming around the corner from upstairs with a devious smile.

I thought about it for a moment.

“Sure” I said getting up.

I felt Paul grab my wrist.

“I’ll be fine Paul.” I said not even looking at him.

He hesitated but let go.

“Outside,” Emmet said all jumpy acting. I laughed at him.

Everyone dropped what they were doing to come and watch. I looked down at my outfit to make sure I wasn’t wearing anything I would hate to get messed up and I wasn’t. We went into the middle of the yard far enough from the house but not too far.

“Now im going to go easy on you ok,” Emmet said all cocky.

I just nodded my head. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath then opened them. Emmet charged at me I jumped in the air and did a back flip and landed back down in a catlike stance and turned my head to see a whole bunch of shocked faces. Emmet charged at me again I jumped up and put my hand on his shoulder doing a summersault. I landed back down on my feet.

“That’s the best you got?” I asked standing with my arms crossed.

I could see him getting irritated. He charged at me again but this time went for my arm. He grabbed it but I twisted his arm around and flipped in front of him. I was a lot stronger now too. I swished my legs under his feet and hade him lying on his back. I smirked down at him. He grabbed my leg and pulled it causing me to fall I saw him coming to jump on top of me so I rolled over and jumped back on ,my feet. He threw a punch but I dodged it. I did about three backhand springs and then landed on my feet. Emmet ran at me a lot faster this time. I jumped in the air and then landed back down on top of his shoulders I held his head in a position that would allow me to snap his neck.

“I win.” I said,

Everyone was laughing and cheering from the porch. Paul was looking as if he was about to die but when I smiled at him he relaxed a little.

I back flipped off of Emmet who looked upset at first but then started laughing.

We walked over to where everyone was standing.

“Dani! Where did that come from?!” They were all yelling.

I laughed, “you know watching things can teach you a lot.”

They laughed. I looked around at everyone. I really loved my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG. BUT HERES MY SCHEDULE EVERY WEEK.

i get up at 5.45 to get ready for skool.
Im at skool by 7.
After skool i have basketball practice from 2.40 to 5.00
I get homw around 6
I have homewrk all the time frum at least two classes a night which assign alot.( tonite i have homework from every single class!)

Basketball practice is 6 days a week! i only have sunday off but thats always busy with other things! im tired all the time and i just dont have the time to put chapters up like i used to but im not stopping this story i still have big things planned for it :)

comments are appreciated...

~Faith