Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Seth and Liz.

I woke up the next morning in Pauls arms. I smiled at the memories from last night, it was absolutely amazing. I finally made love to Paul, it was sinking in which made me smile even wider. I grabbed my phone to look at the time it was almost noon. I raised my self up and propped myself on my elbow as I looked at sleeping Paul. I ran my finger over his features memorizing every little part. We needed to get up and go back to the Cullen's.

There was still a war coming, and we needed to be prepared.

I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Which jolted him awake quicker than I thought, I pulled back and smiled.

“Good morning.” I said smiling.

“Well Good morning love, I think you should wake me up like that more often.” He said smirking.

“I’ll make a mental note of that.”

He chuckled.

“Come on we have to get up,” I said starting to get out of the bed but was pulled back down by pauls strong arms.

“And why is that?” He asked kissing my neck.

“Because Dakotas probably wondering where the heck we are and The Denali clan will be here soon,” I told him.

He sighed and let me go. “Fine,”

I took a look at him and noticed the huge hickey on his neck. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. I decided not to tell him.

We got up and got dressed. I pack some more clothes for the three of us. Then we locked up the house and headed toward the Cullen's.

When we got there none of the cars where there meaning everyone went on their different journeys to find witnesses. I sighed at the thought of Alice. She had left all of us.
We got out and went inside. I sat the bag next to the door and went looking for my baby. She was in the living room with Bella and Edward playing with renesmee. When she saw me she squealed.

“Mama!” She said and started running toward me.

“Baby girl!” I said as I picked her and twirled her around.

I heard people laughing. I kissed her on the cheek. Her hair was in a French braid down the middle it was really cute.

“Who did your hair? It’s pretty.” I asked.

“Bella” She said smiling.

“Well she did a good job,” I said.

“Thank you,” Bella said.

I looked over at her, “Your welcome.”

Paul took Dakota out of my arms and started tossing her in the air and then catching her making her giggle.

I heard the door open.

“Well look who’s finally here.” I heard Jacob said.

“It’s about time.” Quil said, I turned around and found the three musketeers.

They looked at me then started laughing.

“What?” I asked utterly confused.

They started pointing at me.

“What? What is it?” I asked getting aggravated.

“You’ve…got..a … big…Hickey…on your… neck..” Jacob said in between laughs. I gasped and went running to the bathroom.

And there the culprit was on my neck as big as a quarter if not bigger. I marched out to the living room.

“Paul!” I said.

He was holding Dakota in front of him trying not to laugh.

Edward and Bella were dying of laughter on the couch.

“This isn’t funny, this dam thing is huge!, and I don’t know why your laughing Paul you should see your neck.” I said smirking at him

His was bigger than mine, and at least I had my hair to cover it up.

He looked confused and then walked to the bathroom. They were still laughing.

I shook my head. Paul came back out with his hand clamped over his neck.

“That’s what I thought.” I said smiling.

“Well we know Paul got some last night.” Quil said.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

“He’s not the only one…” Bella said.

I looked at her, “Whats that supposed to mean?”

“You should go check your sister out.” Bella said shaking her head.

I gasped. I ran up the stairs to the bedroom she was staying in to find her and Seth sprawled out on the bed naked! I threw the door open waking them up.

“SETH IM GOING TO KILL YOU!” I screamed.

“Oh shit.” Seth said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here another one. Im on a role right now with all the snow days i have time to actually write.
Well...yea...

comments ? they give me alot of inspiration you guys. I feel like you guys dont really like this story anymore. but its far from being finished...