Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

pwuppy

< TIME JUMP after the voultri comes,>

It was finally over. I was so happy, now we could finally go back to not worrying. I hugged Paul’s furry neck as the voultri left. Everyone was celebrating; the best of all is that Alice was back!

I ran up to her I threw my arms around her as I hugged her.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” She hugged me back and giggled.

“Will do dani,” I released her and went back to Paul who had transformed back and was now wearing cut off shorts. I jumped on him and threw my legs around his waist and kissed him full on the lips.

“Now we can focus on our wedding.” He said smiling. I laughed and nodded my head.

Everyone started to leave one by one. The guys and all of the Cullen's went back to the Cullen house. I grabbed all of our stuff and Liz did the same.

“We will see you guys later.” I told them.

There were a bunch of good byes and see you laters as we left the house and headed back to our own. Let me tell you it felt good to be home. Liz was still just a little mad at me for yelling at her and Seth, so she just went straight to her room. Paul and I went upstairs to our room with Dakota.

“Im going to give her a quick bath hold her for a second, I’ll be back.” I told Paul.

I walked out of the room to Dakota’s and grabbed a diaper; I really need to potty train her, and some Pj’s.

I went to the bathroom and started her bath water. I put some of her bubbles in it. I walked out and let the tub fill up some while I got Dakota from Paul. I walked back into the bathroom and turned the water of and started to undress her.

“Mommy I want a pwuppy.” She told me.

“I’ll think about that one.”

“Mommy pwease pwease pwease...” she begged.

“Dakota I said I’ll think about it.” I told her as I sat her in the tub.

“Owkay” she said and started blowing her bubbles.

I took her rag and poured some water over her. Then I started to wash her body then her hair. When I was done I took her out and dried her off and put her in her Pj’s. By the time this was all done she was sleepy. I took her to her room and laid her in her bed and tucked her stuffed animal under the covers with her. I kissed her forehead and walked out the door leaving her night light on.

I walked to me and Paul’s room and stripped into a t-shirt and my underwear. Paul was already in his boxers under the covers waiting for me. I turned off the light a snuggled into him as I got under the covers.

“I love you.” I told him.

“I love you too.” And we fell asleep.

[x] [x] [x]

The next morning I woke up to Paul still sleeping next to me. I got out of bed, and went to check out Dakota. Who was wide awake in her room playing with toys.

“What are you doing baby? “ I asked her.

“Waiting for you and daddy to get up” she said

“Well im up now, what do you want to do today?” I asked her sitting down next to her,

“I wanna pwuppy mommy,” she said.

I rolled my eyes, “Can’t I just get you a fish?”

She shook her head, “no”

I picked her up well you’re going to have to get daddy to wake up and ask him.” I told her.
She wiggled out of grasp and ran to our room. I walked to Liz’s room to see her sleeping in her bed, with Seth. I shook my head,

“This imprinting is going to kill me.” I mumbled.

I closed the door back and walked to my room. Dakota was sitting onto of Paul bouncing.

“I wanna pwuppy ! I wanna pwuppy! “She chanted.

“Ughh. Fine you can have a puppy.” Paul said.

“Yay! Thwank you daddy!” she said and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

I laughed. They looked over at me.

“Mommy, daddy said I get to have a pwuppy ! “ she said excitedly.

“I heard.” I smiled.

Paul shook his head at me.

“You set me up.” He said

“That I did.” I smiled back at him evilly.

“Come on daddy get up so we can get my pwuppy!” she said.

“Alright alright im up,” He said picking her off of him and getting out of bed.

“Dakota why don’t you go wake auntie up, while daddy and I get ready.” I told her

“Owkay!” she said and ran out of the room.

“Let’s take a shower,” I winked at him and walked off to the bathroom he was quick to follow.

In the shower Paul and I washed each other got water everywhere from throwing water at each other so yes, we made a mess but nothing sexual really went on. When we were finished we got out and got dressed. I put my hair in two braids. And walked to go get Dakota dressed. She was in her room trying to pick out her own outfit.

“Here mommy,” she said holding up a shirt and some jeans.

“Good job baby girl,”

It actually matched. I put them on her. I slipped some socks and her Sperry's on her too. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom were I put some curling crème in her hair. I combed it. I put her hair half up and half down. Then set her down.

“Now cwan we go mommy?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. We walked out of the bathroom to find Paul in the kitchen along with Liz and Seth.

“Okay so were going to the pet store, you can come if you want.” I told them as I grabbed a zip lock bag and put some froot loops in it for Dakota.

“Um no I think we’re just going to stay here and watch some movies.” Liz said.

“Okay but please no funny business,” I told them as I filled Dakotas’s cup with some apple juice.

“Okay okay.” Liz said.

“Okay.”

“Im going to go get the car started,” Paul said.

I slipped Dakotas jacket on her and we walked out of the house. Paul was in the driver’s seat. I strapped Dakota in the back, and got in the passenger’s seat and we headed off to get her freakin puppy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay like i said another update.. I didnt get any comments but thats okay i understand you guys havew to get back into the story. But here you. once i start getting comments i'll do some shout outs.