Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

condoms and birth control.

We were in the car singing loudly to the music having fun together laughing. We pulled into the pet store.

“Pwuppy ! pwuppy !” Dakota started chanting I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my purse and got her out of the car and we all three walked into the store.

We walked around until we found the puppies which were all barking loudly. I internally groaned.

“Look around and find which one you want Dakota,” I told her.

She giggled and ran off to pick the puppy that she wanted.

I felt Paul come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. I laid my hands on his. He kissed my neck causing me to blush and giggle.

“I love it when you blush he said into my ear causing me to blush even more.”

I giggles again, “come on let’s look at the puppies.” I said.

And we walked together over to the cages. I looked around for Dakota. She was searching for her puppy. I looked through the cages and saw this beautiful small white Maltese puppy. It was sitting calmly but when it saw me looking it got up and came to the edge of the cage I reached my hand toward it and it looked my hand. It was so adorable !

I turned to look at Paul,

“Oh hell no,” he said

“Please ! please !” I begged,

“Mommy mommy I wanna this one!” I heard Dakota. I turned to look at her. She was pointing to what looked like a Yorkie mixed with something,

“No, not two dogs!” Paul said.

“Oh come on Paul!”

“Yea come on pwaul!”

He groaned.

“Fine!” he said throwing is arms in the air defeated.

“Yay!” I said throwing my arms around his neck, Dakota joined by hugging is legs.

“you two are going to be the death of me.” mumbled.

“Oh no remember you want 5 more!” I said.

He groaned again.

We found a worker and bout the dogs, dog food, collars, dog bowls. Altogether it was 200 dollars. I paid for it, remind me that I need to go get a J.O.B!

We left with our puppies. Mine sat up in my lap while Dakotas was in the back seat with her.

“Hey stop up here at the store please I have to get something.” I told Paul.

“Gotcha” he said.

He pulled into the store parking lot, I grabbed my purse.

“Stay here I’ll be right back.” I told him. I got out the car and went in. I searched for the right isle.

I was about to be responsible for me and Liz. I got two things of birth control and a box of condoms for Seth.

I went up to the counter and paid for them. I left the store and went back to the car.

“What did you get?” Paul asked trying to look in the bag.

I pulled out the birth control and condoms.

“Oh babe I think I have enough of those.” He said talking about the condoms.

“There not for you,” I told him.

“Then who are they for?” he asked confused.

“This box of pills is for Liz and these are for Seth, no one’s getting pregnant around her until it’s a planned pregnancy.” I told him.

He started to back out of the parking lot chuckling. “You’re absolutely crazy.”

“I know,” I smiled to myself. My puppy jumped back into my lap. I needed to name her. Yes it’s a she so is Dakotas.

When we got home I got out of the car with puppy at hand and the bags.

“grab Dakota will you,” I told Paul.

I walked inside to find Liz and Seth cuddled up on the couch.

I sat the dog down so it could get familiar with the house.

“Alright pause the movie I got something for you guys.” I said.

They paused the movie and looked up at me then down at the dog, Paul walked in and was holding Dakota and her dog.

“You got two of them?” Liz asked.

“What can I say I was a sucker.” I said shrugging

“And you let her?” Seth asked.

“What can I say im a sucker,” Paul shrugged mocking me.

They started shaking their heads.

“So why is the movie paused?” Liz asked.

Because I said walking over to the coffee table and sat the bag down I picked up the birth control and threw them to Liz.

“Those are yours, and these are yours.” I said throwing Seth the box of condoms. They both went scarlet red didn’t even know Seth could go red.

“Ohhh Dani! That’s embarrassing!” Liz shrieked.

“Well I guess you shouldn’t have made me go to extreme measures huh?” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“You’re just like a fuckin mother,” she said and stormed off.

“Yea why you’re at it take one of those pills you stubborn ungrateful irresponsible brat!” I yelled at her.

I turned and looked at Seth. Who flinched back into the couch.

“Keep your shit in your pants,” I told him. He gulped and went after Liz.

I looked at Paul who was standing with his arms folded.

“What?” I asked him.

He sighed and walked over to me and grabbed my hand and sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

“You can’t keep yelling at them like that babe,” he said as he kissed my cheek. I relaxed a little.

“The hell I can’t, they’re too young.” I said.

“Young and in love, the power of imprinting is strong and you know it emotionally and physically and the fact that they’re hormones are crazy doesn’t help. You gave them the pills and the condoms, just let them be.” He said rubbing my arm.

I sighed and laid my head down in the crook of his neck.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too.” I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
HERES ANOTHER ONE ! WHOOO HOOO! oh yea !

thank you kaylababee143 for commenting. its much appreciated.
im taking questions and suggestions. i want to add a new character to the story to shake it up some more it will either be embrys imprint or peters new girlfriend. you guys inbox me or say something in a comment first one to do so gets to be the person. HURRY!

=)
oh yea heres the puppies.

Dakota
Dani

- faith