Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

uhhh ohhhh.

I laid on Paul for a little while until I remembered the puppies.

“I’ll be right back,” I told him and got up.

I went into the kitchen and found the bags from the store on the counter. I put their food bowls on the floor and filled it with water and a little bit of food for them both. Then I put some training pads in different places for them to use the bathroom on just in case we don’t get them outside quick enough. Once I did all that I went looking for the puppies, I really need to give them some names. I found them both in Dakotas’s room with her.

“Mommy I name my pwuppy,” she said smiling.

“Oh really and what did you name her?” I asked.

“Pwetty,” she said smiling.

She meant pretty.

“That s a nice name,” I said smiling at her.

“What are you naming your pwuppy?” she asked.

I thought for a second,

“I think im going to name her diamond,” I told her.

“I like that name,” she said and started to play with the puppies again.

I laughed at my daughter and then left out of the room to go back down to Paul. When I got downstairs he was on the phone. I sat down next to him and waited for him to finish his phone conversation. When he was done he looked at me.

“So wanna go to the beach?” He asked smiling.

It’s been a while since I was at the beach.

“Yea!” I excitedly said.

“Yea I thought you would.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

We both walked up stairs. I went to Liz’s room to find her and Seth sitting on the bed talking they looked up at me.

“Beach?”

She thought about it for a second.

“Yea. Were coming.” She said.

I walked out of the room and went to get myself dressed in a blue bikini and some jean shorts a grey shirt and some black flip flops Paul was throwing on some shorts. I walked to Dakotas’s room who was still playing with the puppies.

“Mommy and daddy are going to the beach so is auntie, are you coming?” I asked her, knowing she was going anyway.

“Yes! Can pwetty and diamond come too?” she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

I nodded. She clapped. I picked her up and also dressed her in a blue bathing suit and then put some shorts and a grey top on her with her sandals.

“Can you walk while I get the puppies leaches?” I asked her.

She nodded. I walked downstairs and grabbed their collars and leaches and went back up stairs to slip them on.

“Would you guys hurry up!” Paul yelled up the stairs. I rolled my eyes he could be soooo impatient.

I grabbed diamonds leash and led her out the door. Paul Liz and Seth were all impatiently waiting for us. Paul looked at the dogs.

“And their coming because?” he asked.

“Because Dakota wants them too,”

“You let Dakota have everything,” he snapped grabbing the car keys and walking out Seth and Liz followed.

“No I don’t” I yelled after him.

“Yea, sure.” He called back.

What the fucks up with the attitude he’s giving off?

“Dakota and I are going to walk when you don’t want to be rude then you can come talk to me.” I said and started walking down the street toward the beach.

A few seconds later he pulled beside me in the car.

“Dani get in the damn car.” He said.

“Im good, see you at the beach.”

He sped off. I started shaking my head. I was holding Dakotas arm walking but she was going way to slow. So I picked her up. I held onto both of the leashes. I knew a short cut that led to the beach so I went through the woods.

We were walking when I heard something. It sounded like a chuckle I looked around me. I kept on walking but sped up my pace. I heard it again and this time Dakota heard it too.

“Mommy whats that.” She asked.

“Shhh.” I told her.

I sat her down and gave her both of the leashes.

“I want you to run straight through there and you’ll come to the beach and you’ll see daddy and Collin okay?” I told her.

She looked so confused but did what I said and started running.

I stood up and heard the chuckle again but this time it was louder and I could hear crunching along with it. I looked around but couldn’t see anything but then.

“What a wonderful snack.” I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw a guy standing there with red eyes.

“No I don’t think so.” I said back.

He laughed, “Do you know what or who iam?”

“Yea I do but don’t think im just some ordinary human,” I said right back.

“Oh really?” he asked and ran at me extremely fast and grabbed me at my neck. I smiled.

I raised my hand up and swung it around and smashed into his arm which caused him to let go I kicked him in the chest sending him flying back into the tree.

“Oh what do we have here,” he said smiling in a playful voice.

He sped at me again but this time I was ready and I jumped in the air out of the way. I landed back in a cat like stance.

“Why not just leave?” I asked him

“Because now, im interested,” He said with the evilest smile

I heard a howl. He looked up scared but quickly recollected his face.

“I’ll be back.”

And then he was gone.

What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhh ohh ! troubles back! ahaha. what do you think? comments make me update faster swear they do ! im going try and update everyday from now on. so yea be expecting a new chapter every day around this time but possibly later, its time get this story on the road and going im anxious to get to what i have planned ! i expect this story to be at least 40 chapters long if not possibly longer, but hey we'll c !

Thank you :

kaylababee143
Just Exhale


for commenting ! once again much appreciated.

anymore comments coming my way? they make me smile!

-Faith