Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Ashamed.

I stood there as I started to feel nauseas and everything started spinning. I looked around I saw black spots in my vision it felt a pulse in my head the last thing I saw was the guys running toward me before I blacked out.

When I woke up there was a bright light in my face, it was so bright and was making my headache worse I raised my hand to shield it but the iv’s that were in my hand restricted me from doing so. I groaned. I then noticed the warm hand that was holding mine. I looked over and saw Paul. Who was asleep with tear streaks, I moved my hand a little to wake him up and he did. He shot straight up and looked at me. His eyes were blood shot and he looked so distraught.

“Paul, wh-what ha-happened?” I asked with a hoarse barley there voice.

He put his hand up to my cheek and started to stroke it.

“You’ve been out of it for three days now. You passed out after the encounter with the vampire.” He said.

I started to feel nauseas again. What is going on? I heard someone enter the room. I looked up and saw Carlisle.

“Can me and Dani have a moment alone really quick please?” he asked.

Paul looked like he wanted to say no but instead nodded his head gave my hand a quick squeeze and exited the room. Carlisle came over and sat down next to me. I looked at him utterly confused.

“Danielle, when I ran a blood test I found something that I wanted to share with you and you only first,” he started.

I nodded my head for him to continue.

“You’re pregnant,” he said.

I gasped and once again I was out.

[ Pauls P.O.V ]

I walked out of the room to give Doc a moment with my dani. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch. Jacob, Quil and embry were all here along with Liz and Seth. Collin was with Emily and Sam watching Dakota.

I put my head into my hands and sighed, if only I hadn’t been an ass to her then she wouldn’t have wanted to walk alone and she wouldn’t have gotten in trouble. Its al my fault im supposed to protect my imprint not put her in harm’s way. I was brought out my thoughts when doc came down the stairs rubbing his forehead,

“She passed out again.” He told us.

I jumped up.

“What did you do!” I screamed at him.

He put his hands up in a surrender gesture.

“She’s still very weak,” He told us,

“Why is she so weak? He didn’t even touch her?” Quil asked.

I sat back down to calm myself.

“She hasn’t been eating causing her energy level to be low, and she’s just stressed, she had to use her powers which haven’t been truly worked at so they take a lot of energy out of her without those powers though she could have been seriously hurt.” He explained.

For some reason I had this feeling that he was leaving out something, I sighed.

“Is she going to be okay?” I asked.

“Yes. She’ll be fine.” He told my smiling at me softly.

I nodded. As long as Dani was okay I would be too.

[ Danielle’s P.O.V ]

I once again woke up to bright lights in my face, but this time Paul was asleep on the couch across the room and Edward was standing up in the corner staring at me intently.

“I was listening in on your thoughts; I know exactly what happened in the forest. He’s coming back isn’t he dani?’ Edward said.

I felt hot tears fall down my cheeks which alarmed me that I was in fact crying. I nodded.

“And you’re..yea you know.” He said.

I nodded again.

“You’re ashamed of yourself again and you’re not going to say anything to anyone?” he asked.

I nodded again.

I was ashamed. Im once again pregnant before marriage you’re supposed to learn from your mistakes not just repeat them again and im keeping this to myself for as long as possible.

“He’s going to find out one way or another dani,” Edward explained.

“Well. I guess im just going to see then huh,” I said

He nodded his head and started towards the door.

“Im here if you want to talk,” and with that he left the room.

I stared at the door for a little while before I looked back at Paul.

“Paul,” I said, he didn’t budge.

I got up slowly from the bed before I unhooked the IV and walked towards him. I touched his cheek.

He jolted awake right away. He looked at me like I was crazy.

“What are you doing out of bed?” he asked standing up.

“I was trying to wake you up.” I told him. He picked me up and laid me back down in bed.

“Paul, I-I want to go home.” I said as I started to cry.

“Shush baby okay you can go home just hold on.” He said and walked out of the room.

He walked back in a few seconds later with Carlisle.

“You can go home Dani I’ve just been waiting for you to wake up, if you need anything just give a call,” he said looking at me with a knowing look.

I nodded, knowing exactly what he was talking about. He left the room.

Paul handed me some sweats and a t-shirt with my flip flops. I got up and got dressed before Paul held my lower back as I walked down the stairs to leave.

Everyone was watching TV, well the Cullen family. I waved at them and we left. I was silent the whole car ride home and when we did arrive home I went straight to bed; I felt some tears escape my closed eyelids. I felt Paul get in bed behind me and wrap his arms around my waist and pull me to his body the warmth and safeness that I felt being held by Paul was all I needed to calm me down and send me into a no worry sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This just came at me and i had to write it right away. over 1000 words ! can i puuhleaseeeeeee get some comments please ? thats all im asking for a ' i like it ' or ' good job ' would make me happy

please?

-Faith