Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

It's The Season

I woke up the next morning and didn’t feel any warmth next to me I was actually cold I laid on my back and ran my hand over where Paul has been laying. I sighed. I felt something in my stomach start to rise I jumped out of bed and rushed over to the bathroom and threw everything into the toilet.

“This is just great.” I mumbled to myself after finishing. I got up and went to brush my teeth.

When I was done I decided to take a quick shower. I turned on the water just to the right temperature and undressed and hoped in. I was probably in there for at least 30 minutes crying before I actually cleaned myself. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. My eyes were red. I walked into my room dries myself threw on sum bra and panties and got dressed.

I walked out of my room to Dakotas but she was gone bed maid and everything. I started to panic. Where’s my baby. I went downstairs on the counter was a note.

Danielle,
I have Dakota Paul told me to go pick her up for the day to give you some rest. Oh yea Pauls on patrol.
-Collin


I breathed a sigh of relief. I put my damp hair in a high ponytail before going upstairs to get a headband. I slipped it on. I went to go check on Liz who was once again asleep with Seth. I just shook my head and walked out. I grabbed my phone and purse and left. I hoped in my car and pulled put headed toward Carlisle. Time to find out more about this baby.

I pulled into their drive way about 15 minutes later. I got out and walked in. Rose and Emmet wer on the couch watching a movie I waved to them they waved back.

“Was up?” rose asked.

“Is Carlisle here?” I asked.

“Yea he’s upstairs in his office.”

“Thanks.”

I walked up the stairs and down to his office. I knocked on the door he answered and smiled.

“I had a feeling you’d be coming to see me soon.”.

“Yea, I need to know more about this baby inside me,” I told him

He moved aside for me to enter.

“Please sit.” He said. I sat down in the chair across from his desk and chair.

“So how far along am I?” I asked.

“Your about a month and half pregnant.” He said.

I shook my head, how the hell could I not know? I didn’t have morning sickness for real. But I have been having the weirdest craving like pickles I don’t even really like pickles.

“So can I come to you for my checkups?” I asked.

“Of course, since I just did one yesterday pretty much you should come back in about three weeks which is….” He looked on his calendar, “June 24.” Today was the tenth.

“You should also take these pregnancy pills two times a day one in the morning and one at night.”

He told me handing me a bottle of pills.

I smiled. “Thank you Carlisle.”

“You’re welcome,” he said smiling back.

“See ya later.” I said getting up.

He nodded.

I walked out of his office and headed for the door. I waved goodbye to Emmet and rose as I left and got in my car heading for Emily’s,

Yes as you could guess im keeping the baby, I don’t believe in abortion and Paul would most likely be so angry with me it would be absolutely crazy. I really wanted to wait till I was married to have another baby but oh well. Shit happens.

I pulled into Emily’s drive way and got out the car. It was very unusual to find the house as quiet as it was right now. I walked up to her porch and walked in.

“Emily?” I called out.

“Up here!” she yelled back. I walked up the stairs and followed where I could hear her.

The bathroom?

I knocked on the door.

“Just a second,” she said.

I leaned against the wall a few seconds later she opened the door crying and smiling.

“Em? Whats wrong?” I asked concerned.

“Im pregnant Dani! Im finally pregnant!” She said holding out the little stick with the pink plus sign.

Behind her on the sink I could see 5 more with pink plus signs; my eyes were probably wide as saucers.

“Congrats!” I told her hugging her.

“You’re the first one to know obviously, so please don’t say anything before I can tell Sam.” She said.

“Of course,”

Downstairs we could hear the door slam,

“Emily!” I heard Christina yell, it sounded muffled.

We both shot each other worried glances before hurrying downstairs. She was sitting on the couch crying her eyes out.

I kneeled beside her.

“Whats wrong?” I asked.

“Im pr-pregnant!” she sobbed.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT BABY MAKING SEASON OR SOMETHING! I MEAN DAMN!
♠ ♠ ♠
=) sooooooo what are you thinking!? i really would like to know! it helps!

Thank you :

kaylababee143
RandaRue22
Just Exhale
ducky17


It appreciated greatly !

more comments? please and THANK YOU !

- Faith ;)