Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

How Could You.

They all sat there for a second before Sam jumped up with the biggest smile and engulfed Emily in a hug and swung her off the ground in a circle t was so cute, they laughed together.

Paul jumped up and came over to hug me and kissed my cheek, knowing how I was probably feeling about the whole situation. Now Jake he was a totally different story.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!’ he yelled at Christina.

“Jake-” she started trying to reach out and touch him.

“No just don’t fucking touch me right now, I-I can’t do this.” and he ran out of the house.

Leaving a broken Christina behind, She started to breathe deeply before she collapsed to the ground sobbing, I got out of Pauls grasp before going over to her. I wrapped my arms around her.

“I suggest one of you go and find him and knock some sense in him before I do,” I said extremely pissed and irritated.

How in the hell can he do that! To his imprint for gods sakes! I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s feeling right now. Immediately Embry and Quil went to find Jake.

“He doesn’t want me anymore,” Christina said in between sobs

. I just shook my head and shushed her and ran my fingers through her dark brown curls before she fell asleep. Emily had gone to get me a blanket for her, while she and Sam retreated to their bedroom.

I looked up at Paul, who was sitting on the couch above us, we were on the floor.

“Can you carry her out to the car?” I asked

He nodded. He picked her up from my hold and started out the door. I followed behind locking the door and shutting it like Emily had asked. It had been a very long day. It took almost two hours to Christina to stop crying and fall asleep. It was now after seven. He had laid her in the back seat. I got in the front and Paul started to drive us home. He had been very quiet since I told him. I just guessed he was in deep thought about what was to come. I sighed and laid my head back down on the head rest and looked up at the sky as it started to set. I felt tears form in my eyes.

Damn these pregnancy hormones! I don’t even understand why I was crying! I just felt like it I guess.

We pulled into the driveway, and I got out. Paul grabbed Christina who was still knocked. I opened the front door and held it open for him. after he walked in I nodded for him to follow me upstairs, he did. Like suspected Liz wasn’t in her room.

“lay her down in here.” I said holding the door open.

He just nodded and did so. While he was doing that I went to find some comfy clothes for her to stay in. I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt out of my drawers and walked back towards her room. I passed Paul in the hallway he didn’t say anything just looked at me and kept walking. Is he mad at me?

I sighed and walked into Liz’s room and changed Christina’s clothes, she didn’t even make any movements as I changed her, the only sign that I had that she was alive was her breathing. Once I changed everything I slipped her under the covers and tucked her in. she was so going to have a headache in the morning, I turned out the light and shut the door.

I pulled my phone out from my back pocket and texted Liz to stay with Seth tonight. She quickly replied back that she was already planning on it. I stood outside my closed door and sighed before walking in. Paul was standing next to the window looking out of it in only basketball shorts. I went and sat down on the bed,

“Are you mad at me Paul, because I can’t take you being mad at me, especially not right now, I need you to be here for me not just ignoring me. Im sorry, im sorry okay. This is my entire fault.” I say as tears start to fall.

Like I said stupid pregnancy hormones,

I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me into his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“Im not mad at you baby, im just shocked. I didn’t expect this at all at least not for another year or so, it just takes a minute to set in. I love you, and im happy that you’re having my baby.” He said.

I nodded my head.

“Don’t ever forget that.” He said.

I nodded again.

I think I ended up falling asleep because yea, that’s all I remember him saying to me before I was met with all blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea..i know its short but im so tired right now ive been working on about three hours of sleep all day! whoo. its not fun. but i didnt wanna ruin my updating schedule. I pormise the next one will be longer.

Im going to start having a goal that i want to reach with comments after each chapter. Today i want to reach at lest 70 comments i have 67 comments meaning i only need 3 more to reach the goal. can you guys do it? puhleasee.

Thank you:

kaylababee143
RandaRue22
Just Exhale
ducky17
FatimadeJ
octoberlover_1014
Countrypoplover

For comments

Its much apprecited! i love you guys!

-Faith