Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Forever and Always

Since when did Paul not want a fucking baby? Wasn’t he just talking to me about how he couldn’t wait for children, was that just a loud of bull? I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling with my hand on my stomach my eyes red from crying. He didn’t even notice my freaking hair! I sighed. I heard a knock on the door. I already knew who it was. I heard the door open then shut back closed. The bed moved a little bit as someone set down at the end.

“Danielle im sorry,” Paul said,

I didn’t say anything.

“I was just scared for a moment, Im going to be a father in a few moments and it’s new to me.”

“Then why didn’t you just talk to me about it, that’s the whole reason im upset because you didn’t talk to me and tell me, you made me think that you were perfectly fine and ready and where’s Dakota?” I said.

He came over to me and laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

“Collin came by and picked her up saying he was going to take her to the beach and I know and im sorry, next time I’ll talk to you, I promise,” he whispered into my ear.

Ugh this man drives me bananas, one moment I want to hurt him the next I want to make love to him. I smiled has my hormones started to go hay wire. I got up and straddled his waist and leaned down to his ear.

“You know when you’re pregnant your also very horny,” I whispered in his ear.

I felt him shiver beneath me. I smirked knowing that I can drive him insane just as much as he can drive me. I kissed him right below his ear and started to kiss down his neck, when I reached his soft spot I stared to suck on it leaving my mark on him. He moaned turning me on even more. I started kissing down is neck leaving a trail as drug my tongue down his stomach to his belly button and kissed it before unbuckling his belt to his pants and taking off his jeans leaving him in just his boxers. Good thing he was shirtless this will go much faster.

He picked me up and laid me down getting on top of me and stripping me off my shirt leaving me in my bra and pants. He kissed in between my boobs, as I closed my eyes loving the pleasure he was giving me with this one little bit of action. One hand was massaging my side as his other hand started to go under my back to unclasp my bra. My c cup boobs became free as he threw my bra to the side. His hand trailed up to one of my boobs as he started to squeeze and rub on it before taking one of my nipples into his mouth and sucking and licking making it extremely hard then going to the next nipple doing the same thing, both nipples were hard after he was done going down my stomach he took my pants off then ripped off my panties I was completely naked now, I used my feet to take off pauls boxers leaving him completely naked now as well. His erection looked even bigger then last time.

Paul started kissing my inner thigh; I could feel the pulse in my vagina as I could feel myself wetter than ever, I moaned as it throbbed down there. Paul stuck two finger in at once and started to finger me as he curled both fingers inside of me and repeatedly hit my g-spot, I moaned even louder and bucked my hips, I was in ecstasy wanting even more, he sent me over the edge as he started to flick is tongue inside of me still fingering me as well, and my breathing became uneven as I gripped onto his hair and pushed his face in to me, he started to suck and lick all of my wetness away I felt an orgasm coming before I released all of my juices he licked them all up. I yanked Paul up and got on top of him ready to return the favor before going down and kissing the head of his dick and licking it, he bucked his hips but I pushed them back down as I kissed his dick not fully taking him in yet. He moaned.

“Dani!” he said in irritation. I giggled.

I took him fully into my mouth and began to suck and roll my tongue around everywhere that I could he moaned so loudly that I was really hoping Christina was asleep. I started to tea bag him as I still continued to suck him up. I felt him shake as he was going to have his own orgasm I tightened my mouth around him, his juices filled my mouth and I swallowed them all. I went back up to him and started to passionately kiss him. He ran his hands all over my body before flipping me over and looking me fully in the eyes. I felt him spread my legs as he put his penis at my entrance. He pushed inside of me.

“Ahhh!” I moaned as I wrapped my legs around him wanting him to go deeper. He began thrusting into me fast and hard.

The headboard of the bed was banging loudly against the wall. The feel of him inside of me as my back arched at the feeling. He continued to thrust into me hard, but I loved it. I felt myself tighten around him as I was coming to another orgasm,

“Im close” he whispered breathlessly as he was still thrusting in to me not having lost one beat.

I nodded my head unable to speak. And we both came at the same time him releasing all of his juices inside of me as I released mine all over him he thrust into me a few more times riding out his orgasm before collapsing on top of me. He pulled out of me and wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you Danielle.” He said as he kissed my neck.

“I love you too Paul, forever and always.”

And we drifted off into sleep both exhausted.

[x] [x] [x]

“Well we know they made up,” I heard someone say.

“Look at their hair!” someone else said. I woke up and looked at where the sounds were coming from to find Embry, Quil and Sam all standing there laughing.

I grabbed the covers and pulled them closer to me accidentally taking them off of Paul. He woke up and saw the guys.

“What the hell are you guys doing!” he screamed at them.

“You know this is how you guys got pregnant the first time.” Embry said laughing.

“Paul threw something at them and they all ducked.”

“So dani how was it?” Quil asked laughing.

I raised my eyebrows at them, they wanna play I’ll play.

“Hmm well let me see, let’s just say he brought me to orgasm more than once,” and winked at them.

They’re mouths dropped.

“That’s my cue to leave,” Sam said throwing his hands in the air and walking out.

I smiled at him.

“What the fuck? “ Quil said. Paul started to laugh at them

“Yea the same for me now get the hell out of here before I beat yall’s asses.” Paul said pointing toward the door.

“Dam you guys get down don’t cha!” embry said finally recovering from what I said,

I laughed, “Sure do embry more then you probably get in a month,”

“Oh that’s just wrong dani,” He said.

“Out!” Paul yelled.

“Were going were going,” Quil said and the exited the room.

Paul looked over at me. I shook my head smiling.

“You gotta love em,” I said then started laughing.

“Whatever,” he said rolling his eyes as i went into a laughing fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea...i know.. its been over a week..im sorry. really sorry. We didnt reach the goal but thats okay. This whole chapter was mostly about sex but yea, i thought they needed that.
so yea iam sorry about taking so long hope you guys forgive me! drama is about to come soon, they never get a chance of total happiness with no worry. mwahahahhaha!

Thank you :
kaylababee143
RandaRue22
Just Exhale
ducky17
FatimadeJ
octoberlover_1014
Countrypoplover
kimberlylover13
lalasoccer
nutter butter

For commenting. Its appreciated!

Goal : 80 comments.