Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Dear old sister Miranda

I was in the passenger’s seat giving Paul directions to Miranda's House. I really didn’t want to go, I mean who would?

“Babe, quit stressing it’s not good for the baby or me. Everything’s going to be alright, you haven’t seen her in 3 years maybe she’s different.” He tried to assure me.

I snorted and looked out the window.Dakota was in the backseat anxious to meet new people. I made sure to dress us nice she wasn’t going to say anything about anything.

We pulled into my sister drive way to reveal her nice looking car, along with my parents. I snorted at the sight of it, she’s so flashy.

“Let’s get this over with,” I said opening the car door and getting out.

I picked Dakota up from her car seat only for Paul to take her. He didn’t like me picking her or heavy things up. We started to walk toward the front door. Once we reached it I knocked. A few seconds later My sister opened the door. She didn’t look that different her hair was just longer.

“Danielle!” she said before engulfing me in a hug, I hugged her back.

“It’s great to see you.” I said pulling back from the hug.

“Oh my goodness look at you,” She said gesturing to my stomach, “Come in, Come in.”

I walked in with Paul and Dakota trailing behind. She led us into the living room where my mother and father were sitting talking to a young man. I frowned, who is this?

“Sit,” Miranda said smiling.

I sat down on the other couch with Paul beside me him holding Dakota.

“Well who is this?” Miranda asked talking about Paul.

“I’m Paul, Danielle’s Fiancé.”

“This, Is my husband Logan.

He got up and crossed the room to me,

“It’s nice to finally to put a face to a name” He said shaking my hand.

“Well I’ve never heard anything about you so it’s nice to meet you in general,” I said smiling at him.

Paul squeezed my knee. When did his hand get there?

“You’re married?” I asked turning back to Miranda.

She laughed, “Yes, for two years now”

“Really?” I said raising my eyebrows.

She nodded, “Kids!” she yelled.

I heard running upstairs then running down the steps. I then saw all of my nieces and nephews.

“Come here you guys,” Miranda said.

They came over to their mom smiling.

“Addison,” she said pointing to a young girl who looked like her mother, she had long curly hair and brown eyes.

“Connor”, she said pointing to a boy who light brown eyes and light brown hair.

“Makena,” she said pointing to a little girl who was darker then all of them and had black short curly hair.

“And Bentley,” she said pointing to the youngest who was lighter then all of them and had brown curly hair.

“You guys have grown on me. How old are you guys?” I asked smiling.

“I’m 8” Addison said

“I’m 7” Connor said

“5” Makena said quietly

Bentley just smiled and held up 4 fingers.

“Well you guys are all older then my little girl, Say hello Dakota.” I said picking her up from Paul’s lap and sat her down on the floor.

“Hi,” she said smiling.

“Hello Dakota I haven’t seen you since you were a baby, how old are you?” Miranda asked her niece.

“I’m 3” she said smiling holding up three fingers.

I smiled at my beautiful daughter.

“How about you guys go ahead and play upstairs, they have plenty of toys.” Miranda suggested.

They all smiled and ran up the stairs including Dakota. I sat back into Paul as he wrapped an arm around me pulling me in closer. Miranda looked at us and smiled.

“So how far along are you?’ she asked.

“Seven and a half months almost eight.” I said.

“Girl or boy?”

“Girl, I was hoping for a boy, but oh well.” I said shrugging.

She nodded and glanced at Logan.

“Well since Danielle’s here now, I can tell you guys the news.” She said getting up as Logan walked over so she could sit on his lap.

We all waited.

“I’m pregnant,” she said smiling.

AGAIN?

“Oh Miranda that’s wonderful!” my mother said happily, she acted like she couldn’t have enough grandchildren.

“When did you find out?” my father asked.

“Two months ago.” She said

“How far along are you?” I asked.

“Three months.” She said smiling.

“Well your very fertile now aren’t you,” I said putting on a fake smile.

She glanced at me but didn’t say anything, I inwardly laughed. I could tell she was trying her hardest to be nice.

I couldn’t wait to see the real sister I know when everyone’s not around.

“Oh Danielle hush, you’re not much different,” My mother said.

I felt my mouth hang open, Excuse me?

I heard Miranda laugh, oh bitch please you have Five different baby daddies I will only have two. I felt my blood boil at my mother’s words, just like old times. I rolled my eyes and glanced over at my father who held eyes of sympathy, my sister might be my mom’s favorite but I was daddies little girl. He never really approved of Miranda's life style.

“Paul, Mr. Barnes, would you guys like to help me out back?’ Logan asked getting up and sitting Miranda on the couch.

Paul looked at me before nodding. I gripped onto his arm, I leaned in and whispered into his ear so only we could hear, “Don’t leave me with them.”

He patted my knee and kissed my cheek, sending his silent way of telling me I’ll be okay.

They all got up and left me, Miranda, and my mom.

They started gushing about Miranda’s new baby. This girl has had four already it can’t be THAT exciting. My mom has never been as excited about Dakota or my new baby as much as she’s been excited about every one of Miranda's kids. I rolled my eyes at them. It was ten minutes later before they acknowledged that I was still here.

‘Well I’ll let you two catch up, I’m going to go check on the guys.” My mother said before exciting the room and leaving me with the devil.

She leaned back and the chair and looked at me, “So you love this guy?”

I smiled at the mention of Paul, “More than anything,”

She laughed, “I never thought you’d love anyone after Jason dumped you.”

She was very rude with that, I could tell she was trying to hurt me.

“Jason is a closed chapter in my life.” I told her trying to keep the peace.

“Ahuh I bet, you probably still talk to him all the time don’t you? Because that’s just how you are. A sneaky liar.” She said rolling her eyes.

Who in the hell does she think she is?

“Actually I don’t for your information. Haven’t heard from him in a while. But how about you? Still talking to your baby daddies? There’s so many of them I seem to forget their names, oh wait hold on how is Corey? Andrew? Mike? Nathan?” I said back just as rude.
She glared at me, I glared right back.

“You haven’t changed,” she said.

“And neither have you,”

She smiled evilly, “Your Fiancés pretty sexy”

My eyes widened, she wouldn’t.

“Your married.” I told her.

“Oh don’t get your panties in a twist, I’m not interested. But you better watch out men like him are hard to find these days, I would know.” She winked.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever you say dear sister.”

I got up and made my way to where everyone else was. Paul and Logan where laughing and getting along pretty well. My mother and father were off to the side in what seemed like a pretty heated discussion. When Paul saw me he walked over to me and kissed me. I smiled.

“I love you don’t forget that.’ He said letting me know that he had heard our conversation.

‘I love you too,” I said pecking his lips once more.

“Oh Dani, don’t make me throw up! “ Miranda said with a fake smile.

“Oh you should be very used to that,” I retorted back. Her smile fell as Logan shifted next to her uncomfortable.

“Mhm,” she said looking away.

Oh how my life has changed, once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updtaes in one night, i DESERVE some comments for that one you guys. These are long chapters too.

so what do you think about Miranda/ total beyotch right?

comments comments comments pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. All of you who do comment thank you so much

-Faith