Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

A new world

After jumping and diving off of the cliff for a hours the sun started to set the day had gone by extremely quickly.

“When do you want the wedding?” Paul asked.

“June of next year,” I told him.

“You want to wait that long?” He asked glancing over at me.

“I’ve always said since I was younger that when I get married I want to be engaged for a year at the least,” I explained.

“Well, okay then June of next year.” Paul said,

I nodded. We pulled into the driveway of our house and Paul opened my door for me, I got Dakota out and Paul opened the front door for us.

It was 8:00 Dakota was knocked,

I took her upstairs and laid her in her bed. I walked to my room. Paul was lying in the bed looking up at the ceiling. I got into some Pj’s and laid down next to him. I curled into him while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I love you Paul,”

“I love you too Danielle,”

And I fell into a very deep sleep.

**THE DREAM**

I was standing in front of a castle, It was so big, bigger then castles you would see in fairy tales, There was a hug gate in front of me. I saw two men walking towards me, they were wearing white cloaks, One had black curly hair and light brown eyes, The other man looked younger than him and had blonde hair, they walked closer to me.

“We have been waiting for you,” The black haired one said.

“Come, Queen Clarissa is waiting,” The blonde one said.

The turned around and started walking and I followed, we walked into the castle. There was a huge chandler, and many people walked around in white cloaks, as they saw us enter they stared at me and bowed. I didn’t know why they were bowing but they were. We walked up many stairs and down a long high way, than we entered a room. Inside the room was a woman sitting in a chair. She had blonde hair that came down past her shoulder, she had light brown eyes. When she saw us enter she smiled.

She had the whitest smile I had ever seen. Instead of wearing a cloak like everyone else she wore a white dress and a tiara like crown with many diamonds in it.

“Hello Im Queen Clarissa,” She said stepping off of her high chair. She
walked down the steps and stood in front of the two guys.

“Im Danielle,” I said to her.

“Oh child, I know who you are, I don’t think that these two gentle men have introduced themselves,” She said smiling and nodding toward the two guys who brought me in here,

I shook my head.

“This is Lucas,” She said pointing at the curly head one he bowed.

“And this is Peter,” She said pointing toward the blonde head. He bowed as well.

I smiled at them they smiled back,

“Now I know you’re wondering why you’re here,”

I nodded,

“You see we-and when I say we I mean all the people of Janovia- Have been waiting for you,”

“Waiting for me?” I asked hesitantly.

“Yes, you’re my daughter Danielle,” She said.

I gasped. This woman who I’ve never met before is telling me that im her daughter.

“What!” I said rather loudly.

“You see we all used to live on earth we still could if we wanted to, but the just seem more, calming. But there was the legend of the child with the mark. You have it on your lower back. She would be the peace keeper of the world, between werewolves, vampires, witches, warlocks, and so many more creatures that the human world has no idea about. We are called hetas. We are not witches but we have powers, and you Danielle are the most powerful one of us all. You are supposed to keep this world at peace. I sent you to live with the people you grew to know as parents so you would learn to interact with the humans properly I also sent you with them because in your future I saw that your true love would be there. And one thing that we Hetas truly believe in is love. It just happened to turn out that he would be a werewolf.” She said smiling, “But now that you’re at the age you should be and it’s the right time for you to know these things and for you to receive your rightful powers. I will be leaving this kingdom to come down to earth along with Lucas, and Peter and your younger sister Elizabeth. I had to come to you in a dream. You will wake up and think that it was all just a dream but when you start feeling your powers and start to use them, you will know it wasn’t just a dream you will also know it wasn’t just a dream when you see us. Good bye Danielle, I’ll see you soon.”

**END OF DREAM**


I woke up in a sweat. I was breathing hard. I looked around the room.

Paul was still asleep and it was the morning. I looked out the window the sun was just raising and I could hear the birds chirping. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

It was just a dream. But Clarissa said that I would think this. I mean could everything that she told me in that dream be real?

I threw some water on my face and decided to take a shower.

I let the hot water run down my body. It felt very refreshing. My mind was stuck on that dream. I know one thing’s for sure. I wasn’t going to tell anyone about it, they’d think I was crazy. I stayed in the shower until I had no more hot water. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I peeked into the room. Paul was still sleeping. I went to my drawers and picked out something to wear. I then went back into the bathroom to get dressed.

When I finished getting dressed I ran the brush through my hair and then threw it up into a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and went to Dakotas’s room. She was still sleeping. She looked like a little angel just laying there. The clock that was hanging up on her wall showed me that it was just eight in the morning Paul probably won’t be up until at least noon and Dakota won’t be up until ten most likely. I decided to go walking around outside.

I threw on my shoes and grabbed my iPod. I wrote Paul a note saying I
went for a walk. I left the house and started to walk down the street. I slipped in my head phones and began listening to Jason Derulo’s riding solo. I looked around at la push houses until my eyes found a moving truck. There were new people in la push. I got closer to it. I saw a woman she had blonde hair and light brown eyes, when I got closer I was able to actually see her face and when I did I almost fell to the ground. She smiled at me.

“Clarissa,” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im over the writers block and ive already finished the next chapter!!!

im going to post them both up now since ive kept you guys waiting so long

comments are welcome!!
tell me if you like the twist i put in there,