Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Imprints

I stared at the woman in front of me. I took out my head phones. I saw Lucas and Peter come out of the house.

“Hello Danielle, I bet you believe it wasn’t just a dream now.” She said still smiling at me.

“Uh yea,” I said

Lucas and Peter laughed.

“Mom” I heard a girl say.

I turned my head to see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walking out of the house. She saw and smiled and started running over to where I was. She hugged me. I looked down at her and back up to Clarissa.

“This is Elizabeth, your younger sister.”

She let go of me and smiled at me.

“But call me Liz,” She said.

“I can’t believe this is real,” I said

“Well believe it sis.” Liz said.

I smiled at that.

“Okay so everything you told me in-in that dream is real?” I asked looking at the woman who was supposedly my mom.

She nodded,

“Well at least im not some boring normal person anymore,” I said

They laughed.

“When do I get my powers?” I asked

“You should get them all by the end of the week,”

Today is Tuesday.

I nodded.

“Well I need to get back to my fiancé and daughter,” I said pointing back at where I came from.

“I have a niece!” Liz shrieked.

“Yea” I said.

“I forgot to tell her that” Clarissa said.

I laughed.

“Yea well I guess I’ll see you guys later,”

“Are you going to tell Paul?” Clarissa asked.

“Im gonna have to” I said.

“Well when you do tell him I wanna come over!” Liz said.

“Ya know I think im going to fall in love with you really quick,” I said smiling at her.

“Good, I want you too,” she smiled back.

I turned at started walking away, but then I had a question.

“Quick question…How old are you Liz?”

“15” She said.

“Okay see you guys later,” I said then jogged back home.

When I got there Paul was in the kitchen wiping syrup off of Dakota. She hit him in the face and then started laughing.

“Oh come on Dakota now im all sticky,”

I laughed at the two of them.

“Mommy look at daddy,” She said pointing at his face.

“I see” I said.

Paul looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and walked over to him and pecked him on the lips.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning babe,” he said and kissed my cheek.

“Now back to you little missy,” Paul said turning to Dakota.

She giggled. He wiped the rest of the syrup off then sat her down. She ran into the living room and turned the TV on, She learned how to do that from Paul.

“Paul….I need to tell you something important,” I told him.

“Okay” He said dragging out the word.

“Dakota honey me an daddy will be upstairs,” I yelled to her

“Okay mommy” She yelled back.

I grabbed Paul’s hand and dragged him upstairs and sat him on the stairs.

“What is it princess?” He asked.

“Well you see…last night I had this dream and I was in the castle and I met this really pretty woman and she told me that I was her daughter and that I was a part of some legend and I was the one to keep the world at peace, and that I was sent into a family on earth to interact with them and that I was also sent here because my true love was on earth and they believe strongly in true love but, now Im going to come into my powers and she told me that when I woke up I wouldn’t believe it was real but that I would see them and I would realize it was real and I didn’t believe it was real when I woke up but when I went on my walk this morning I saw a moving truck then I saw Clarissa.” I said all really quickly only taking one breath.

Paul stood there looking at me gaping.

“Paul?” I said.

He let out the breathe that he was holding.

“So you’re telling me you have powers?” He said.

“Well technically I don’t have powers...yet.” I said sitting down beside him.

“Wow.” He said.

“Yea…”

“Well we better tell Sam.” Paul said standing up.

I grabbed him.

“No wait..I want you to meet them before the pack does, because as soon as we tell Sam he’ll go all alpha and send the whole pack over there.”

“Yea your right,” Paul agreed.

“Come on” I grabbed his arm and pulled him down the stairs. I went over
to Dakota and turned the TV off.

“Hey!” Dakota said.

“Come on were going to meet people.” I said picking her up.

I grabbed my car keys and we walked out to my car. I didn’t bother to
buckle Dakota in her car seat seeing it was less than two minutes away, I sat her in pauls lap and then pulled out of the drive way and down the road.

I reached the house and parked outside of it.

We got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked and before two seconds could pass Liz opened it and hugged me.

“Your back!” she said.

“I’ve only been gone for like twenty minutes.” I said smiling down at her.

“Come in!” She said pulling me inside. Paul followed behind me with Dakota.

Liz took me into what looked like the living room. Clarissa, Lucas, and
Peter where sitting on the couch.

I waved they waved back.

“You brought Paul,” Clarissa said standing up and walking over to us.

“Yep,” I said looking at Paul who was looking at them.

“Paul this is Clarissa,” I said gesturing toward her.

“It’s nice to actually meet you in person,” Clarissa said holding out her
hand for him to shake.

“It’s nice to meet you” Paul said shaking her hand.

“And Im Liz, Danielle's little sister,” She said holding her hand out.

He took and shook it,

“Im Lucas,”

“And im Peter,” They all shook hands and then I heard a wolf howl.

“Uh oh,” I said.

“I’ll be back.” Paul said as he handed me Dakota and gave me a quick
kiss on the lips then ran out the door.

“Aw that’s so cute,” Liz said

I smiled.

“Is this Dakota?” Clarissa asked

“Yes it is.” I said smiling at her.

“ooo can I hold her” Liz asked.

“Sure,” I said handing Dakota to Liz.

“You’re so cute.” Liz said tickling Dakota. She giggled.

I heard someone knock on the door.

“You can answer that if you want.” Clarissa said.

I walked over to the door and opened and standing before me was the entire wolf pack.

I looked behind me and shut the door.

“Now look don’t go in here and start being all mean, got it! You don’t even know them so be nice!” I told them.

They all nodded. I opened the door back and they followed me inside. I
heard someone growl. I turned and looked at the one who did it. Collin
was glaring at Liz.

Liz looked up from playing with Dakota and looked at Collin. Dakota looked too.

“Cowin” She said running to him.

“Collin shut up,” I said.

I walked over to Liz who looked slightly scared and confused.

“It’s okay he’s just being overprotective, Dakotas his imprint.

"Oh, I know what that is!” She said smiling.

I was confused.

“Remember I told you love is something very important to us, so of course we would know all the ways to say it.” Carissa said.

I nodded.

“Well let me introduce you guys.” I said clapping my hands together.

“Okay this is Clarissa, Liz, Peter, and Lucas,” I said pointing to each of them.

“And this Sam, Jared, Leah, Seth, Jacob, Collin, Brady, Quil, and embry.” I said pointing to each of them.

I looked back over at Liz and them. I noticed her and Lucas where staring at something. I looked over at the pack and noticed Seth and
Leah where also staring. I glanced in between them.

“Well this is going to be fun!” I said clapping my hands together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres the second one im working on the next one itll be up really soon!

comments please!