Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Standing for what i believe in.

“From what you guys are telling me I already don’t like Bella,” Liz said sitting back on the couch.

We just told her the Bella and Jacob story. So now we were just all sitting around talking.

“But I only agree with Sam to a point, yes the baby might become a blood lusting child who tries to kill everyone but that doesn’t mean we kill Bella,” I said

“What? So we wait until the babies born and let it start killing people and then kill it?” Paul said with a little bit of aggravation.

“What if the baby isn’t even a killer? It’s only half vampire; its other half is human?” I said back with the same aggravation.

I was pregnant once. I know what it feels like to have a child growing inside of you. I wouldn’t want anyone trying to my baby, half vampire or not.

“That baby is a leech,” Paul said getting angry.

“No that baby isn’t just a leech it’s a human too, along with Bella.” I said getting angry as well.

“Well it doesn’t matter they both should be killed,” Paul spat.

I looked at him like he was crazy. He wanted to kill Bella a human and her unborn child who was also half human and may not even be like they expect.

Right now Paul was making me extremely aggravated. I wanted to slam his head into the wall to try and knock some sense into him.

Then all of a sudden Paul was picked up in mid air and his head started hitting the wall. I gasped.

“Oh shit!” I said. I stopped thinking that and Paul dropped to the floor.

Liz looked at me smiling.

“YAY! Another power,” Liz said smiling.

“I did that?” I said pointing at myself.

“Im guessing you were thinking that weren’t you?” she asked.

“Well…yea I was just thinking of hitting his head into the wall to knock so sense into him” I said innocently.

Paul got up from the floor and rubbed his head.

“That actually hurt dani,” Paul said rubbing his head.

“Sorry,” I said.

Everyone laughed.

“I wonder how many powers you’re going to get,” Liz said.

“Me too,” I said happily.

“Well, I just came to tell Liz that I was going to join jakes pack I agree with him 100% and im not about to be with Sam when he’s thinking like this..” Seth said.

He gave Liz a quick kiss on the forehead and then ran out the door. I watched as Seth ran out the door. I knew Paul wasn’t going to Jacob’s pack because he believed what Sam believed, but I didn’t.

I got up and walked upstairs to Collin. He was watching TV with Dakota. I picked her up and dressed her in a purple plaid shirt some purple pants and some grey chucks. I stuffed her diaper bag with things should would need.

“What are you doing?” Collin asked extremely confused.

“Standing for what I believe,” I told him truthfully.

I walked downstairs; Liz was sitting on the couch.

“Liz, do you agree with Paul?” I asked her.

She looked up to me and shook her head, “Uh no, I disagree,”

“Then come on,” I said. She got up and followed me out the door. I grabbed my car keys on the way.

“Where are you going!” Paul yelled as he walked after us.

“To the Cullen’s”, I said.

I felt Paul’s hot hand grab my arm. And turn me to face him.

“No you’re not,” He said I could see anger evident in his eyes. I jerked my arm away.

“Yes I am,” I buckled Dakota I her car seat.

Liz was already in the car.

I went to open my door but Paul shut it back.

“You’re not going,” He said. Shaking slightly, Collin was now watching from the porch.

“Paul move, im going and you can’t tell me what to do!” I yelled In his face.

“Well I am and I said you’re not going to a house full of vampires!!” he yelled back shaking a lot more.

I knew that if I didn’t leave quickly he would phase into a giant wolf. So I used what I just
gained. I didn’t exactly know how my power truly worked. But the last time all I had to do was think it. So I did.

Paul was lifted off the ground and taken inside the house, and I locked the door. I jumped in the car really quick and pulled out and sped down the road.

“Danielle!” I Heard Paul yell extremely loud, and then I heard a wolf howl.

I looked in the back seat to check Dakota who looked extremely scared.

“It’s okay baby, were going to meet some people,” I told her calmly.

She nodded her head and then stared out the window.

“You know you’re learning how to use your powers quickly,” Liz said,

“Really?” I said.

“Yea it took me months before I could even levitate something and keep it there.” She said nodding her head,

“Well…” I said shrugging my shoulders.

I knew Paul was going to be extremely angry with me, but I just don’t agree with what they were trying to do, and im not going to sit around there like I do. Im not just a normal human anymore,

Im a Heta.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. I think im just going to start updating everyday, maybe two updates a day if i get more then five comments???

:)