Status: Sorry for the delay we are having problems finding a replacement for taki T___T

Mannequin Bride

Prelude: Lucifer Belial

I stood slowly, stretching out my arms as I stood back and idolized my doll. I have numerous dolls, although this one is my beloved. She was the first one I acquired from my many skills; the first doll I had stolen. I always planned to return them, but not for a while. I wanted to live out our fantasy for just a bit longer.

I had curled her hair perfectly, her pale skin was flawless, and I even dressed her up in our favorite long angelic gown which Amber had worn at our wedding.

Standing on the stool, I placed the vail on her head, and stood back to take in her beauty. This moment always took my breath away.

"You are enchanting, just like she was." I caressed her face and caused her dewy green eyes to meet mine, "Yes, you are in her image. Amber will be proud!"

"Yes, father." The girl lowered her head, making her red curls dangle in her face as her freckles seemed to dance on her cheeks. It agonized me to see her anguished, but there was nothing I could do to make her happy.

"Cheer up, Siobahn." My eyes flicked down to the tattoo I had put on her exposed shoulder so I would remember her name, "I am bringing you another sister today."

"I already have 18 sisters, father." Siobahn's face expressed torment along with sympathy, "How many more of us do you want?"

I looked over my shoulder to take look at the 18 other dolls I possessed. I owned every doll we ever desired.

I had dolls with azure eyes, jade eyes, hazel eyes, or umber eyes. Some had fiery hair, dark hair, bright hair, and one doll had snow white hair.
I had white dolls, black dolls, and all the other complexions in between, although it still was not adequate.

I craved more, and when I unearthed a doll I desired, I would steal it. I had my favorites but I hungered for others. I wanted more dolls to characterize, but most of all I wanted to please Amber.

"You will have 19!" I snapped at her, as she pulled her face away from my hand, "You will not bicker with me, or you will suffer the same fate as Christi."

With that, I stormed out of the attic. I loved Siobahn, but she voiced her opinion too often. I often threatened to make my lovely darling like Christi but I did not dare. She was too perfect.

Christi had voiced her opinion too much. She was a beauty, but she was fierce. I was forced to make my little beauty become a mime by removing her tongue. She could no longer argue with me, and she was a beauty but her immediate sadness had spoiled her perfection.

I closed and locked the attic door, and checked to make sure the heat was on. It was the middle of the winter on the outskirts of England and the winters were harsh. I wrapped my cloak around myself tighter as I headed down the dark hidden passageway to the basement.

Flicking on the lights in my den, I hurriedly shuffled my bare feet across the freezing cold floor. Opening the door to the walk-in freezer I paused for a moment before closing the door behind me.

There she laid, beautiful as the day I first met her. I observed her physique which laid dressed in her favorite clothes, but she lay dormant on the bed. Her delicate eyes were closed, and her beautiful smirk still seemed to play on her lips.

"Amber." I whispered in her ear as I manipulated her long brown hair away from her face, "Today I'm getting us another doll. I know it will make you very happy. Do you have a preference of whom you would want me to acquire?"

I hesitated, delaying for a response I would never get. Tears stung my eyes as I patted her hand, "I'm sorry I couldn't make your fantasy a reality before this."

Standing, I kissed her fair skin ever so gently before impatiently exiting the freezer. Getting dressed in my usual attire, I got in my vehicle and drove towards downtown London.

It distressed my heart that I couldn't give Amber children, and because I couldn't give her children, she became obsessed with dolls and life sized dolls were her only wish.

I whimpered as I glanced in the mirror, "If only I had done this before she passed away. "
♠ ♠ ♠
The first of much to come! A four way coauthor! This book will be pretty awesome so stay tuned for more!