Status: Sorry for the delay we are having problems finding a replacement for taki T___T

Mannequin Bride

Chapter 09: Time With The Devil

I couldn't think my heart was beating so fast. Was this to be my fate? Or would I become like Trixie or Nydia, who welcomed that sick bastard home??? Home....

“This is more like hell.” I whispered to myself.

I refused to open my eyes, I knew what I would meet if I did. Even though I promised myself I wouldn't let him get to me, he already had me in the palms of his hand.

What could I do? After all, I am just another “doll” of his. I sighed and closed my eyes tighter. It didn't make much difference, I could still smell the metallic blood in front of me. I blocked everything out and hoped that darkness would take me in.

* * *
I awoke with a start. I snapped my eyes open, expecting to meet the dead corpse that had been placed in front of me, but instead I found myself face to face with a set of cold eyes and a enraged face.

“Lucifer.” I said barely above a whisper.

“You will not adress me like that!” He snapped and slapped my face.

“You, my dear, are not yet out of trouble.” he said more calmly.

I said nothing, just stared into his heartless eyes. I wondered if he would threaten me or cut my tongue out like Christi's, but I refused to let myself show any fear. That had gotten me no where before and I was not about to please him.

I took a deep breath and focused on every detail, fear settling into the pit of my stomach, I snapped my eyes open at the horrible realization.., There was no one else here!

“Where am I?” I said my voice getting shaky.

“Gracie, it is time you spend some personal time with your father.” He calmly said a smile playing on his lips. He softly caressed my face and brushed the tears from my eyes.

“Don't be afraid, Father is here now.” He said, with a smile.

It reached his eyes but it was nothing but a sick and demented smile. He had me and he knew it. I shut my eyes tightly and wished for it all to go away while I listened to the sounds of things moving around I slowly opened my eyes and saw the red silky dress he was holding with a dark grin on his face.

“This will do perfectly.” he said taking a step closer to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYA!! finally got this out! we had a really long delay! but we're finally on a move again! I'd like to thank all our readers! and anyone who left us comments! keep them comin! X3