Status: Sorry for the delay we are having problems finding a replacement for taki T___T

Mannequin Bride

Chapter 07: Clueless Anger

Bags are beginning to form beneath my eyes because I find myself researching everything. It's been a few days since I searched the ally. As you could have guessed I came up with nothing. Not even a scratch on the pavement, nor a drop of blood. Absolutely nothing that can aid me in any shape, form, or way. It's so frustrating I don't know what to think. I'm trying the hardest I can, but I'm getting no where fast.

I've been to the morgue about twelve times to look over Riley's body, which fits perfectly in a 2 by 3 foot box. Apparently whoever sliced and diced him was a doctor because he was cut with precision, like the kidnapper knew exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it. His limbs were removed and his chest was opened and picked through. Despite all this, the kidnapper left nothing behind.

I'm tired yet determined. These are the only emotions I have besides frustration, desperation, and anger. I'm drop dead tired since I'm working full time on the new recruits working in the London Police Department, and I spend what little time I have left looking for Soibahn. Sleep is no longer an option, I only have time for these two tasks and slurping down glass after glass of coffee.

Now, I'm so desperate that I don't even have to find her right away. I just need a clue, any clue that can tell me that she is still alive. I just need encouragement. Something that can give me enough hope to struggle onward. That's all I ask for, and sadly, it's not something I think I will receive.

I have finally gathered all the information there is to gather, such as the places the victims were before they got kidnapped and how long ago that was.These are vital to my investigation because they are all I have.Out of all these dates and places, I still haven't gotten anything.

I find myself repeating the all out loud to myself as I look over them all, "Christi was abducted in a ally about 69 days ago at 12:17 A.M. Shree was taken from the fair beneath the London eye 75 days ago at 2:45 P.M. Kara was abducted from the dressing room in Abercombie and Fitch on 7 Burlington Gardens, London 89 days ago at 4:59 P.M. Pandora was taken from St Paul's Cathedral shortly after mass 91 days ago at 12:35 P.M. Renee was taken from her home shortly at 11:49 P.M. 128 days ago. Anna was taken with her twin sister Anne at 6:38 A.M while taking a short jog on the out skirts of England 129 days ago. Lulu was taken at 10:45 A.M. from her garden 135 days ago. Viola was taken at 3:33 P.M. after school 136 days ago. Fiona was taken 5:46 P.M. after going out to dinner with her boyfriend Scotty 138 days ago. Violet was disappeared at 11:24 A.M after getting kicked out of her house 139 days ago. Trixie was abducted at 1:34 P.M. after going for her daily jog 139 days ago. Orlena was abducted at 11:00 P.M. after partying with her friends 139 days ago. Rochelle was taken 2:35 A.M. 140 days ago. Nydia was abducted 5:45 P.M after going out with her grandma 145 days ago. Mimi was abducted 12:34 A.M while sleeping on a park bench 148 days ago. Questa was abducted at 3:45 A.M. while riding the tram 149 days ago."

I lean forward and shake my head. That's the most people that have been taken without a trace before. It's merely impossible for them to just disappear like this. Something had to be left behind. There had to be something that I over looked. Something that I can go back and find, but I know I've been over it all a million times, and I still haven't gotten anything.

I slam my fist on the table as I stare at all the pictures that take up my entire bedroom wall and start to take up space on another one. This was the perfect crime, mostly because he didn't leave much behind. I know in my mind that perfect crimes don't exist. Soon, I will bring this bastard down, and when I do, there won't be much of him left.

I glance up to see a picture of Kaitlyn (my wife). I know it may sound crazy, but I swear the picture changes depending on my mood. When I'm happy, she smiles. When I'm sad, I can see tears brimming her eye lines. Now, she displayed none of those expressions. She glares down on me, with a look of disappointment etched on her face. The smile which usually plays on her lips is lessened into a thin straight line. All together, she looks utterly disgusted with me.

My stomach flips as I turn the picture frame around. I still feel her gaze on me so I put the frame face down. Soibahn is all I have left and I'm not about to loose her too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Tata was overwhelmed with school work and keeping his awesome girlfriend Courtney happy, that he couldn't find the time to write. So I seized the opportunity to write it for him, which was harder than I imagined but I got it done.

I will assume that a majority of youwill get lost in that big paragraph, so go look at the characters so you can see faces and when they got taken. That should make it easier on you. Now, I'm off to write my designated chapter with Lucifer! Please comment!