Status: Blah, blah, blah, im working.

Love, Autumn

Letter 12

Dear Layne,

You don't have a kid, you have a DAUGHTER, can you even say it? Daughter, d-a-u-g-h-t-e-r, daughter. Your memory isn't as good as you believe, think about it.

The game has just begun, Layne, and there will only be one winner at the end, and the winner will be me. This is my game now, I make the rules, and only I know how to win this game. Good luck, (:

Love, Autumn.

P.S. This is my last letter to you, Layne. School starts tomorrow, and the game will begin. You better figure out how to play this game.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Autumn put the final letter in the mailbox. As with the other letters she didn't attach a return address. She stood in the driveway and waited for the mailman to run. After he mailbox was emptied and she retrieved her new mail, she went back inside her house.

She sat her mail down on the coffee table, and went through it; she saw nothing new. One bill, some sale papers, and her magazine. She emailed the amount of the water bill to her mother; seeing as her mother payed all the bills since she was still in school and all; and started flipping through her magazine.

She had received her letter from the school last week, it gave her her schedule, a layout of the school, and the Student Handbook. She flipped through the handbook, and she took note of the things she could and couldn't wear, and planned her wardrobe around it.

She heard a faint cry coming from upstairs, and realized Rein was waking up.
"mamaaaaaaa" She cried softly.

"I'm coming, baby." She walked up the steps, and when she walked past the mirror on the way to her bedroom she looked at her appearance and smiled.

"Let the games begin," she whispered. "Awh baby, what's wrong?" She picked Rein up and headed downstairs, "Are you hungry?" She smiled at the toddler.

She headed to the kitchen, and sat Rein down at the table and began to make breakfast for the two of them.