Us Against the World

Image

Adele is a very powerful girl with a very powerful gift. She can will people to do as she wishes, but hates that she can steal peoples free will. With her raging emotions and power to change how she looks with each one the people around her better watch out because it's not just this girls hair that is afire imagine what she'll do to a heart that hasn't beat in century's.

Alec is an empathetic monster. He kills at will and never thinks about it. His heart has grown as cold as the stone walls of Volterra that surround him. After a mission to a bar in London he finds himself in the grasps of a confusing, wonderful, annoying human that he can't stand to love.

With the world against there mysterious love will they survive? Will she be able to break through the stone walls of his heart and if she can, can she handle the monster that resides within them?

Adele Fae "It's us against the world."
Alec "Then lets burn it to the ground

Disclaimer: We do not own any Twilight Saga characters that Meyer has created only our original character and story idea.

WARNING: This story has been combined with another co-write; they are still two very different stories but to get the full affect we suggest reading both as soon they will start crossing paths. Us Against The World is about Adele and her life in the Volturri, Emotions Run Wild is about the life of Scarlett. Thank you. *this message has been approved by Taste and Delightful Syn*