Us Against the World

Father

I hate my life. Earlier was dinner and an older woman came in with the crowd. She was a singer for me so of course I lost it and drained her dry the only problem was that after she was gone I just couldn’t stopped and ended up killing haft the people Heidi brought in with made Felix swear to get me back.

And he did, by being in there with Adele while I had to stand out here like an ass. I growl and hit the wall beside her door making Adele scream and Felix laugh hard.

“Alec is just mad that he has to be left outside. While I get to do this.” I strained my ears just to here her giggle and tell Felix to stop. I swear if he touches her in any way I’m going to rip his head off!

I growl again but louder and bolt down the hall way crashing into a lower ranking guard who hisses at me until I throw him into a door busting it down and revealing a couple being intimate.

The woman screams and the man looks like he wants to kill me, I just turn and run the other was as fast as I can.

I just want this hunger to go back to normal so I can see her again! I think it’s time for a small trip. I run to Aro’s tower and knock.

“Come in Alec.” He almost laughs. I open the door and step in.

“I knew you’d come, that singer was so potent. Go and take care of your thirst.” He waves his hand in the air to dismiss me. I guess after so long reading my thoughts he just can predict them.

I run out of the castle ignoring the stables, I hate to take Everard when I plan on killing people. I’m afraid he might get caught in my massacre, I do actually like this horse.

I continue running until I’m a far ways from Volterra and on a small farm, I see about seven men working in a field to my left and three woman in a small farm house to my right.

Even though I may be a cold blooded killer that has no morals or mercy, I still would prefer killing men over women.

I stalk the shadows towards the men until I see a woman walking towards one of them wobbling slightly, as soon as she moves from behind the fence I see her bulging stomach. Almost instantly lose my hunger when she puts the man I was about to kill’s hand on her stomach and her smiles at her, kissing her with obvious love.

I sigh knowing that I could never me so cold hearted, even when they bring children for dinner I never kill any of them not even the pregnant women.

I run back to the castle no able to get the picture of them out of my head. I know that it doesn’t seem like the thing that I would think about or even want but for the last few decades I’ve been envious of fathers.

When I was younger I would play pretend that I was a father, the best father with my little olive colored son named Cade after his grandfather.

I walk through the gates of the castle just to see Jane, Felix, and Demitri walking in two vampires and a human. I run ahead at super speed to find Adele and make sure she is far away if anything happens.

I’m not sure why but I can stand the thought of her hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah I know I have been letting my awesome co-writer do most the work on this but I really am focused on our other co-write "Emotions Run Wild" so bare with me being caught up in that and love her for her awesomeness.