Us Against the World

Staying

I sped away from Adele to find that nuisance Edward, he’s lucky I wasn’t around when he ran into Adele.

I follow his smell to the lobby where I find him sitting there waiting for an appearance with Aro. But he’s not alone there’s a human and vampire sitting with them.

I growl catching there attention but I ignore them and open the doors to the throne room slipping in. Aro is sitting there looking board as ever.

“Ah Alec finally! Is Edward here yet?” Aro asks I look at him confused.

“Yes, and it looks as if they’ve been waiting in the lobby awhile.” I say and he growls muttering something about eating the unhelpful secretary.

“Go fetch them for me will you?” He asks with faux courtesy and an existed tone. I nod and return to the lobby, not even having to say a word the mind reader gets up and the others follow.

I bring them to Aro at human speed witch takes a good twenty minuets, newly irritated I bow to Aro as they start there little court session. I tune out most of the time until I hear the female vampire speak up.

“I would like to stay.” She says and I all but laugh, why would we let her stay.

“Really? That’s so delightful! May I see why?” Aro asks gliding towards her, she nods and de-gloves her hand and places it in Aro’s awaiting hands.

He smiles then frowns and then full on beams. “Delightful!” He coos at her taking her hand and giving it to Felix.

Felix kisses her hand and takes her out of the room. Edward hisses and the human starts to cry, I think I might puke.

Aro glides to Edward putting his hand on Edwards forearm where the skin is showing.

“Edward if you think that using our precious Adele, the human, as blackmail you, might want to re-think that.” Aro smiles but we all know the threat behind the it is very much real.

I show them to the exit and as they make there leave, Adele and Heidi come down the corridor with a very large catch. I approach Adele.

“Go to your room and don’t leave it. Lock the door and keep Jesse with you. I’ll come get you after -” But she cuts me off by rolling her eyes and saying “I know.” Then she uses me to lean on to take off her heels then walks down the hall to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's the shortest chapter I've ever done and not the best, but I was really stuck on it. It took a while to even get out.

Comments would be nice though.