Us Against the World

Jane

“I see that you two were successful?” Aro chuckles taking the now sleeping human from my arms and placing her in Jane’s.

“She is quite beautiful no?” Marcus questions no doubt feeling the pull that she posses for me. I haven’t even spoken to her and yet she already draws me near.

Marcus touches Aro’s bare neck as he glides towards his throne, Aro’s face brightens as he looks at me endearingly.

I stiffen at what he is implying, he reaches out for my hand and I place it in his bowing my head. After Aro removes his hand the smile he once wore falters slightly.

Jane gives me a questioning glance as Aro turns beckoning us to follow, I shrug at my sister and quickly fall into step.

Jane throws the human girl over her shoulder frivolously and I cringe as her body bounces from impact.

After seemingly endless halls Aro stops in front of a hard stock-wood door to one of the side towers that the strictly royal family doesn’t occupy.

Aro opens the door with ease and glides into the room gesturing for Jane to set the girl on the bed. Once again Jane just tosses her on the bed. I quickly run to the bed and catch her just as she is about to fall and lay her on the bed the right way. I return to my place at Aro’s side with a stiff glare from Jane.

This is one of my favorite rooms in the whole castle, with black walls, a dark hard wood floor, and a scarlet colored velvet furniture, and bed canopy this is by far the most beautiful room.

Aro turns to me abruptly “I would let you turn her yourself, if only I was sure you’d stop.” he chuckles and leans over the human girl taking in a deep breath.

“Sire, maybe you should wait.” I say bowing, I just couldn’t stand the thought of him biting her and I have no idea why.

Aro looks back at me questioningly then leans down more and I can hear him intake another breath and slowly then standing back trying to control himself, because she is very tempting.

Jane hisses and turns leaving the room clearly irritated that this is taking longer then she desires.

“Why is that Alec?” Aro asks tilting his head to the side smirking at me.

“You said that Eleazar could see she has a controlling ability, yes?” I hope I can convince him to postpone her change for at least a little while.

“Yes.” His tone is patronizing almost as if talking to a child that has stolen a treat and is now trying to plead there case.

“Well that could be a problem if she doesn’t trust any of us.” I have no idea why I’m doing this, she should be changed right here and now.

“You should let her get to know someone, maybe Jane.” I cringe once the words leave my lips, Jane would kill her in a second.

“That way she won’t be as tempted to use her powers on us.” I can see he is still not very impressed with what I have to say.

“You might lose her.” I implore, his face clouds over showing distain.

“If she doesn’t trust any of us then she could use her powers to make us let her leave.” With a swell of confidence I bring this to a close as I see the conflicting emotions rage on his features.

“You will get to know her.” He says walking past me on his way out of the room. I’m shocked into silence but that doesn’t last long.

“Sire? Shouldn’t you have someone more acquainted with humans do this? Maybe Heidi?” I’m not sure what I was hoping to happen but this was not it.

“I have spoken Alec and since it was your idea you will befriend her.” I sigh defeated as Aro takes his leave.

I turn back to the sleeping girl, her breathing is soft and faint almost like a lullaby ageist my ears. Her clothes, if you considered them that, are reveling and horrid.

I walk to the wardrobe and pick out a soft white nightgown and walk back to the bed, slipping off her shoes and setting them on the floor.

Slipping my fingers up her legs I take the hem of her skirt and tear it until it falls against the bed, then the same with her top leaving her in nothing but the bar essentials.

I run my fingers along her curves cursing myself while doing so. She starts to stir and I freeze, she mumbles something incoherent and turns her body into my touch.

I sigh thanking the stars that she hadn’t woken to me feeling her up. I slip the nightgown on her and discard the remains of her clothes in a trash bin close to the bed.

As I walk back I hear snickering, “Feeling our little princess up?” Jane asks with a smirk on her face. I growl at her as she moves to lay on the bed.

“Don’t be bitter that someone caught you, better me than Aro.” She continues to smirk while laying on her side placing a hand on the humans hip sliding it down her leg and back.

“Jane just leave.” I snarl at her and the gets a pissy look on her face.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if Aro heard about you feeling her up?” She sneers at me getting up with lightening speed.

“If he did, I would have to tell him about a certain someone sneaking around with Marcus.” I sneer back at her. She’s shocked out of words but recovers fast glaring at me.

“How do you know about that.” Her tone is threatening and I feel slightly bad so I soften my tone.

“I’m your twin Jane, I know everything about you.” I reach out and stroke her hair, all these years of being alone haven’t been as bad as they could have because Jane was always there for me.

“Alec…” Jane whispers pulling me into a hug, I shush her wrapping my arms around her back.

“Do you like her?” Jane whispers again glaring at the human girl on the bed sleeping soundly.

“No.” I lie and Jane smiles up at me.

“Heidi will be here soon with the tour group, will you be join us?” She asks as if nothing ever happened. I smile at her, it was forced but she didn’t catch on.

“I’ll be there in a second, just have to lock this one up.” I gesture to the girl again. Jane smiles at me once more then leaves the room in a hurry.

I turn to the human and slip off my cloak draping it over her, no I didn’t like this mysterious girl. Kissing her forehead I leave the room with superhuman speed locking the door as I go.

Just when I reach the end of the hallway I hear a faint, “Hello?”.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the start for Alec, you can tell he's going to creep the crap out of her.

Comment please!

Adele's outfit after he changes her.