Us Against the World

Steps

I really have no idea what Aro and them are playing at, taking me like that and threatening Adele, I let out an audible growl as Adele leaves the thrown room.

I turn on them anger flaring, Marcus’s face turns to shock and then he laughs. Witch causes everyone to turn to him, very out of character for him.

“He doesn’t like us now Aro.” Marcus returns to his normal blank face and Aro turns to me a dark look on his face.

“Remember where your loyalties lie boy.” Aro threatens and then gestures for the guard to leave the room, almost everyone had come to this little meeting.

He is in front of me within a second and I’m dangling from my feet against a wall. I could have used my power and taught him to mess with me but that would just add insult to injury.

“Alec,” Aro basically tisks, “you need to get your head on strait and know that we are more important then some silly girl. Who says she’s even be your mate anyway?” He asks slowly letting me down.

I stand strait and look him in the eyes, I said she’d be my mate and that’s all there is to it. She’d give me a chance and I’d prove it to her.

Aro sighs and walks away almost as if I were a bother he didn’t want to deal with. The whole place was deserted just me left and I could tell they locked me in, not that I couldn’t get out on my own but like I said, better to just play along.

I lay on the steps in front of the thrown and throw my head back in defeat, I wonder if Adele is okay. She went off with that female vampire, I growl slightly but restrain myself and just stair at the ceiling so high with such beautiful designs.

I hear a door creak and then the faintest of foot steps coming towards me, I smell Jane before I see her and I stay where I am just taking deep breaths. It doesn’t do anything worth wild just makes me feel better.

“Alec, you really need to get over her.” Jane says in a high voice, sometimes it annoys me how she thinks she’s better then everyone else but she’s my sister and I guess I have to tolerate her. If I don’t who will?

“Jane.” I whine rolling over and sitting up, she gives me a look then we both bust out laughing.

“Just stop being to clingy, it’s weird.” She hits my shoulder hard and it makes a loud cracking sound that only makes up laugh louder.

I miss this, just hanging out and talking to my sister like this, I smile at her and give her a one armed hug.

“I’m not clingy.” She scoff and stands up.

“We’ll just see about that.” And with that she was off and out of the room I heard the large bolt lock from the outside and I roll my eyes at her even if she couldn’t see it.

I wonder what the hell she was talking about though, but who really knows with that woman.

I sigh again and lay back on the steps my mind wondering to Adele once more, I hope she’s safe and if that vampire touches one hair on her amazing head I will tare her to pieces myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever, forgive me and thank my amazing co-author.

Comments please! I was very disappointed that our other story emotions only got two comments. So make me love you guys more then them, give me more comments!