Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Just the Tech Girl, and Nothing More.

"NO JACK JUST FUCK OFF!" Audri turned to the bus door and slammed it shut. She leaned against it and sobbed. The warm tears falling down her face, her heart pounding, the anger in her, made her feel sick. She opened her eyes to see a few crew members looking at her. She wiped her tears and quickly headed to her bunk.

Alex, Ryan, and Zack stared at Jack. He looked back at them and made his way for the tour bus.

"What are we going to do with them?" mumbled Ryan. Zach turned to Alex to wait for an answer, but Alex just shrugged and headed to the bus.

*One week later*

“Maybe it's not my weekend, But it's gonna be my year, And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere, And this is my reaction, To everything I fear, Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here” Alex Gaskarth sang into the microphone. The crowd went crazy, jumping up and down, crowd surfers everywhere you’d look. All time low finished up with a big bang and jam moment. “Thank you Milwaukee!” Alex blew kisses. “We love you!” Jack waved as they made their way off stage.

The tech crew ran onstage quickly setting up for the next band, Boys Like Girls. They ran back and forth like chickens with no heads, taking off All Time Low’s guitars, and bring on Boys Like Girls. Changing the drum set around. Took down the microphones and set up the personalized ones. One tech boy probably around eighteen years old ran onstage and started talking into the microphones. “Check one, two. Microphone number one.” He went down the line.

Audri turned off her light board and brought the house lights up. She jumped the gate that was keeping the fans away and swiftly moved her side bangs to behind her ear. Audri was 5’4 and a C cup. She had a slight hour glass figure that fit her perfectly. She had bright green eyes that were outlined with a nice black tone of eyeliner. She was wearing black skinnies and a black tank top.

As Audri weaved her way through the crowd to the doors, Boys Like Girls took the stage. Screams filled the air and everyone was on their feet. She made her way down the stairs, looking at all of the people who were on the third and second floor of The Rave. This was by far the biggest crowd she had seen on tour, and it had only been a month. Most people were making their way upstairs for the final band, while others sat out on the third floor balcony and watched the bands load their equipment. Audri snuck a peek over someone’s shoulder to see that none of the bands were out roaming around. She turned and made her way down the stairs and into the lobby of The Rave.

“Pass?” One of the buff security guards asked. Audri picked up her backstage pass that was hanging from her belt loop. “Go ahead,” He said stepping aside. She heard some girls run into the security guards claiming that they were with her. She giggled and kept walking. She loved how some girls would always freak and try shit to get backstage. She looked around and saw Forever the Sickest Kids, and Stereo Skyline’s guitar being loaded on to busses. Next the drum sets were brought out, covered and locked in their cases safely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hullo. This is my first day and story on Mibba so comments and stuff is welcomed and pleaded for. (:

So this is just an opening to the story. Check out the next chapter coming soon. You're Cute, but Not Worthy.