Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Drunken Words are a Sober Girl's Thoughts

Kyle opened the hotel door for them. The band was spending the night in the town and leaving the next afternoon. Caleb walked into the girl’s side of the hotel and set Audri down on her bed. Kyle followed and set Morgan down on the opposite bed. The girls giggled as the boys left the room. They had one too many drinks while they were out at the bar. Audri got up and started to jump on the bed while Morgan sat crossed legged and watched her go up and down.

Morgan laughed, “I can see why they don’t let you have alcohol on your bus!”

“Dats because they are are all really old and they dunt wanna deal with a drunken teen, stupid Alex” Audri slurred.

“Why Alex?” asked Morgan who was now jumping up and down on the bed with Audri.

“He organized the busses, and he put me with dem,” Audri flopped down and turned on some music.

“Ohhhhh,” Morgan kept jumping. “These beds are really big,”

“I KNOW” Audri jumped.

The girls continued to giggle and dance around to the music with each other. They ran into the boys room and started to jump up and down on their beds. Caleb laughed and started to jump up and down with Audri while Kyle was in the shower. Morgan opened the bathroom door and walked in there. Audri and Caleb started laughing while they watched Morgan talk to Kyle. She pulled back the curtain and Kyle jumped. Audri and Caleb fell over in tears. Kyle started to laugh, and his attempts to get Morgan out of the bathroom weren’t working, which made Caleb and Audri laugh harder.

Morgan pulled out her video camera and started to video tape Audri and Caleb who were playing tag in the main room of the hotel. Kyle walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. Morgan turned and taped Kyle for a moment before he put his hand in front of the camera. Morgan pouted and turned back to Audri and Caleb who were still chasing each other.

“They are so drunk,” laughed Kyle.

“It’s funny! This is Youtube worthy!” Morgan giggled. “Oh! You GUYS!” Morgan jumped. “Let’s play truth or dare!”

“OKAY!” Caleb and Audri sat on the couch as Kyle and Morgan walked over to join them.

“Caleb truth or dare!” Morgan said holding the camera in one hand and drinking a margarita in another.

“Dare,” Caleb said as he brushed his hair out of his face. He sat there with a hint of trouble in his bright blue eye.

“Uh,” Morgan thought for a second, she didn’t know what to have him do.

“Kiss Audri,” Kyle smirked.

Caleb looked up at them and then to Audri who was looking down at the floor now. They sat there for a moment until Audri finally looked up at Caleb. Caleb took his hands and cupped her cheeks softly and kissed her. Audri was surprised he actually did kiss her, and it took her a moment to kiss back. Morgan zoomed in on the camera while she giggled. Kyle laughed.

“Enough! I didn’t say eat her face!”

Audri and Morgan lied on their beds looking up at the ceiling. The boys had fallen asleep already but the girls were wide awake. They had been talking for two hours now and it was 4 A.M. They had been giggling about the tour and the kids that show up to the concerts and how they each secretly check out the guys that show up. Morgan made her promise she wouldn’t tell Kyle. After all that talk they came to an awkward silence.

“Hey Audri?” Morgan turned over on her side to face her.

“Yeah?” Audri turned her head so they were making eye contact.

“Have you ever done anything that you wish you could take back? Or have a second chance at?” Morgan was obviously thinking about Brian and how she cheated on Kyle. Audri sat there for a moment, and then looked back at the ceiling. She just shrugged.

Morgan sat up, “Surely there’s something.”

Audri sighed, “Everyone makes mistakes,”

“I’ll tell you my mistake if you tell me yours,” Morgan was still looking at her. Audri looked at her and they stared at each other for a moment until Audri’s phone buzzed. Morgan quickly reached for it and Audri sat up quickly.

“Who is it?” Audri asked as she got up and sat on Morgan’s bed.

“Jacckkk,” Morgan handed the phone to Audri.

Audri sat there. She felt like she was going to puke. After all of this time why would he text her. She just stared at the text message in her hand. She didn’t’ want to open it. She really wanted to get up and open the window and toss the phone half way across New Jersey, hoping it’d fall in a lake or ocean somewhere and then it’d get eaten by a fish and the fish would get eaten by a bigger fish, then a shark. That way she’d have no chance of seeing it again.

“Well open it!” Morgan insisted. All of the memories filled Audri’s head. She was finally having a fun night and he hadn’t crossed her mind once, and now he ruined it. Tears
filled her eyes and she handed the phone to Morgan.

“I can’t,”

“Why?” Morgan said looking at the phone. “Oh,” Morgan sat there for a moment. “He’s your mistake isn’t he?”

Audri stood up and went to the window. She stood there for a while letting the tears fall down her face. She looked out into the streets of New Jersey. A few cars passed the hotel but otherwise it was pretty empty.

“It’s better to talk about it then keep it bottled up,” Morgan whispered.

“I can’t,” Audri said trying not to full on cry.

“Why not?”

“You’d change your opinion of me completely. People would be so mad at me, my life would be hell.”

“What if I promised you I won’t judge you on it? I’ll tell mine first,”

Audri turned around, “That’s what you say now! But you will! If I tell you you’ll take it back and completely judge me,” Audri cried. She slid down the wall to the floor and put her head in her hands and sobbed. “It’ll be just like when I told Jack. You’ll stop talking to me, be mad, you’ll tell me I’m crazy,” Audri sobbed for a few minutes, “I was just doing what I thought would be best for both of us.”

“Audri you could have killed someone and I still won’t judge you,” Morgan said as she sat in front of her. Audri sobbed harder. Morgan sat there for a moment.

“My brother killed himself. I should have stopped him. I think about what I could have done every day. My dad was a drunk and hated us. After my brother died, I took off. I couldn’t be with that family anymore,” Morgan stared at the ground with tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Audri sniffed.

“Kyle doesn’t know! So you can’t tell him! PRMOISE?!”

“Yes,”

“Okay,” Morgan took a breath, “Now tell me what happened.”

“Yo-You can’t tell an-anyone!” Audri made Morgan promise.

“I swear I will never tell anyone,”

Audri took a few deep breaths and tried to calm herself down from crying. She wiped her tears away and triple thought about telling Morgan about everything. She hadn’t talked about this since she told Jack last year, but she thought about it every day.

“Well I’-I’ve know Alex since high school. I-I first met J-Jack when I did the Glamour Kills tour. I didn’t really talk to him much t-that tour until the, the last two weeks of it,” Audri was shaking as she spoke. “I didn’t really have anything to do with All Time Low unless it was tour related b-because I’m the tech person. So when tour ended we didn’t talk much in between. Then w-when we started the next tour Jack and I talked more and more. I really started to like him a lot. When he finally asked me out we decided we weren’t going to tell anyone. Why? I don’t know we thought it’d be more exciting if we didn’t tell anyone,”

“Aww,” Morgan said interested in the story, “Go on!”

“W-Well the whole tour, which was six months, we were sneaking off together. I was so happy, it was the best time I’ve ever had with a guy. I was so head over heels for him. I-I’d watch him perform every night with a huge smile on my face to know that he was mine. T-then,” Audri paused. “Then one night two weeks before the tour ended, we were at a hotel in New York. He snuck into my room that night and we spent the night together. He to-told me he loved me, and I was so happy. We,” she stopped, tears filled her eyes again. “We had s-sex that night, and i-it wasn’t just a c-causal fuck e-either. The relationship continued, and we were both happy. T-Then, one morning I woke up and I was puking my guts out in my a-apartment.” Morgan gasped. She had put the puzzle together before Audri had finished. “I d-didn’t know why, and then I t-thought about me and Jack. I realized we usually didn’t use a c-condom. I went to the store and got a t-test and I-I was pregnant.” Audri was in tears again. “I was only 17 years old! I wasn’t ready for a kid. Jack loved being on stage and I couldn’t bring a baby on tour! I-I I got an abortion” Audri shook her head and cried. Morgan sat there in shock for a moment.

“Audri I think I would of considered it if I was in your position too,”

“Considered! You didn’t do it though! Jack doesn’t understand! Either way I would have ruined everything! If I had the baby it would make tour so much harder, or he would of left me and I loved him. He was so upset with me; he couldn’t believe I did it. He was so mad. I never had seen him like that when he found out. He told me he didn’t want to talk to me for a while. I was so heartbroken. He’ll never forgive me. I still love him and seeing him everyday kills me so much!”

“Talk to him! Tell him you want to talk with out the fighting,” Morgan suggested.

“He won’t talk to me,” Audri sniffed.

“He texted you! Which means he still thinks of you!” Morgan put the cell phone in Audri’s hand. “Read it.”

Audri looked down at the phone

Jack Barakat.
4:01 A.M.
I can’t sleep =/ … Can I talk to you tomorrow before the concert? I need to tell you something…
-Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhm..so....erin is making me upload this
yea. well. this is my(riley's) favorite chapter. there will be another drunk chapter soon. i better fuck kyle soon...fucking soon. tehe

soooo...LOVE IT!! COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!! yea (:

Next Chapter: Avoiding People is Harder Than You Think