Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Avoiding People Is Harder Than You Think.

Audri woke up and looked around the room. She was cuddled up in three different blankets. She couldn’t remember half of the night. Had she really gotten that drunk? She’s never been so drunk she couldn’t remember what happened. She looked around and Morgan wasn’t in her bed. She heard voices coming from the other room. She got up slowly. Her head pounded. As she leaned over her bed to see who was in the main room of their hotel she ended up slipping and falling off the bed.

Kyle and Caleb appeared in the door way a second later. Audri sat on the floor still tangled in her blankets. She heard Kyle starting to laugh. Caleb walked over and helped Audri. Audri looked up at them and gave an embarrassed smile and shrugged. They were all dressed and ready to go. Kyle and Caleb were both in skinny’s, Kyle was in white and Caleb in gray. Kyle had his black beanie on his head with a black 'I heart boobies' shirt on, and Caleb was wearing just a plain purple shirt.

“I’m such a klutz,”

“That’s why we love you,” Kyle laughed.

Audri giggled and started to untangle herself from the blankets. She looked at the clock and it was 6:30 A.M. She had only gotten an hour and a half of sleep. Her head was still pounding. As she started to make the bed, she tried to think of everything that happened the night before. When she finished making the bed she walked over to her suit case. It wasn’t even open. That’s when she realized she was still in her clothes from yesterday.

“We’re leaving in 30 minutes Audri. You might want to take a shower.” Morgan cooed into the room.

Audri scratched her head and walked into to the main room. Kyle and Caleb were playing Modern Warfare 2 and Morgan was walking around the hotel making sure they had gotten everything.

“Morgan,” Audri called softly.

“Yeah?” Morgan turned around. She was dressed in a tutu looking skirt that had purple and blue lightening designs on it. She was wearing what looked like a black swimsuit top, with a chain hanging right between her breasts. She had a yellow jacket over, which looked a little big so she figured it was Kyle’s, and she had customized converse on. They were a pink red color with a green tongue and blue laces. On the back of it, it had ‘FtSK, and her bangs were pinned back with her star clip.

“Can I talk to you?” Audri looked down at the ground. Morgan smiled and walked over to Audri, and together they walked into their room. Audri closed the door behind them.

“What’s that about?” Kyle turned to Caleb, who just shrugged in return.

“Go find out,” Kyle pushed him a bit.

“What? No you’re the one who wants to know,” he argued.

Morgan sat on the bed, as if nothing happened last night. Audri just starred at her for a moment. She was trying to find a hint of something, but she didn’t know what, and Morgan was just sitting there.

“What happened last night?” Audri’s voice shook a bit.

Morgan gave a confused look, “What? We went drinking. We came home, we jumped around the hotel, played truth or dare,” She just shrugged. “I videotaped it if you wanted to see,”

“What was the last thing you shot?”

“You and Caleb making out,” she giggled. Audri’s face turned red. “It’s on youtube!” She laughed again. Audri could feel her cheeks burn.

“What?” Morgan looked confused. “I can take it down.”

“No it’s not that,” Audri spoke in a whisper. “What did I tell you when I was drunk?”

Morgan blinked. “You told me about you and Jack,” She paused and Audri felt her heart hit the floor. She could feel tears building up. “You can’t remember anything?” Morgan stood up.

“No, well only s-some parts.” Audri stuttered.

Morgan eyed her carefully. “What do you remember?”

“I remember you and I doing belly shots. It was Kyle and you, against me and Caleb at the bar.” She heard Morgan laugh. “I don’t remember kissing Caleb.” Morgan was staring at her pretty intently, as if she was waiting to see if Audri remembered Morgan’s brother. She did remember Morgan’s story, but they were both drunk so she figured if it’d be best that she didn’t tell her she remembered it. “That’s pretty much it. I remember me crying,” Audri said in a whisper. She looked up at Morgan who looked pretty relieved.

“I’ll show you the video later. Go take a shower,” Morgan nodded to the bathroom. Audri’s phone went off.

“It’s Jack again,” Morgan said as she handed the phone to Audri.

“Again?” Audri opened the message.

“Yeah, you guys are meeting up today.” Morgan said. “Read your texts from last night,” then she left the room.

Jack Barakat.
4:01 A.M.
I can’t sleep =/ … Can I talk to you tomorrow before the concert? I need to tell you something…
-Jack.


Me.
4:07 A.M.
Wh?y?


Jack Barakat.
4:08 A.M.
I’ll explain tomorrow…


Me.
4:15 A.M.
Oky.


Jack Barakat.
6:46 A.M.
What are you doing at the moment?


Me.
6:48 A.M.
About to jump in the shower. Why?


Audri set her phone down on the bathroom sink and turned on the water. She waited a minute to let it get hot. As she underdressed herself her phone buzzed.

Jack Barakat.
6:51 A.M.
I was going to call, but take your shower. I’ll find you when we load the busses?


Audri wanted to reply to it, but she didn’t. She exited out of the message and got in her shower. ‘What did he want so bad? We haven’t talked or made eye contact in weeks. I was finally starting to have fun on the tour with Kyle Caleb and Morgan. Then he texts me and it gets fucked up. Why does he still have my number anyways? Maybe for the same reason I still have his. Which I don’t know. This isn’t fair. I don’t want to see him, but I do. Fuck. Should I ask Morgan about it? Nah. She’d tell me to go talk to him. I don’t want another fight though.’ Audri felt tears roll down her cheeks. She turned off the water and stood there for a moment. She grabbed her towel and wiped her face. She wrapped the towel around her body and walked over to her suit case.

She quickly threw on some undergarments and then put on white denim short shorts that were ripped up at the edges and a black slashed t-shirt that had for rips so you could see her stomach and side and it fit her just right, it was a little long, so you could just see the shorts. “You got till 7:15 Audri!” She heard Kyle call. Audri looked at her cell phone. It was 7 now. She quickly grabbed a pony and threw her hair up, but her side bangs kept falling in her face. She grabbed her hair dryer and straightener and quickly dried and fixed her bangs. She grabbed her lanyard that carried her backstage pass, keys, keychain’s and other things and looped it around her belt loop. She packed everything back up into her bag and did a quick look around to make sure she didn’t forget anything. She grabbed her black Chanel sunglasses and stuck them on, and put in her metallic colored dangle earrings, grabbed her purse and she was ready to go. She looked at her cell phone. 7:13. Perfect timing. She walked into the main room and Kyle, Morgan, and Caleb were grabbing their bags.

“Zip up that jacket before we go any further,” Kyle mumbled to Morgan.

“Why?” She pouted.

“Brian doesn’t need a reason to look at you,” He snapped just a bit. Morgan zipped up to just below her breasts and glared at him.

It was a little chilly in New Jersey. The managers were inside making sure everyone had returned they’re keys and everything was good to go. Audri leaned against her bus waiting for Adam to come and unlock it. Morgan and Kyle had already gotten on their bus.

“What’s up Audri? Heard you got pretty drunk last night,” Adam smiled with his white teeth as he unlocked the bus.

"Does everyone know?" She asked. Adam laughed and nodded.

"It's been on youtube since last night,"

Audri felt her heart skip a few beats. What if Jack saw? What if that's what he wanted to talk about? She turned around and bent over to grab her bags. When she stood up Jack was standing in front of her with almost no space in between them. He was in silver sport shorts and a black t-shirt with JAGK written across it. He had his blue DC’s hat on too, and he was smiling softly at her
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyahhhh. Whatcha think is gonna happen between audri and jack? another huge fight? or what?! Comment with what you think (: (: (: haha

Next Chapter: Definition Of Tour