Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Definition of Tour:

Morgan put her suit case in the way back of the bus where it’d always go, away from the boys. Forever the Sickest Kids had the party going at 7:30 in the morning. All of the crew members were on the bus and it was so crowded. Morgan turned around and looked down the hall. The red plastic cups were being passed out already and two of the guys walked on with something silver. Morgan tried to get on her tip toes to see what it was but the guys were too tall. The boys started to cheer loudly. Morgan made her way through the crowd of boys trying to get through the front.

“WHO GRABBED MY ASS!?” She yelled over the voices and some of them laughed and she pouted, but laughed and continued her way up to the front. On the table a keg was sitting there and one by one the boys were taking a cup full of beer. She glared at the keg and made her way over to it. She pushed the boys out of the way and grabbed the hose connected to it. She got up on the table and looked around the boys were still talking and laughing.

“BOYS!” She yelled as loud as she could. They all went silent right away. They knew not to mess with her. “YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT ME TO LET YOU GUYS PARTY LIKE THIS AT 7:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!" She put her hands on her hips and looked down the bus at all of them glaring. They all looked at Kyle who was shrugging and telling them it wasn’t his fault.

“Hell no! This is how you do it,” She winked at them and someone grabbed her. She let out a squeak as someone tipped her upside down for a keg stand. She braced herself for the tons of beer that was about to go through her system. She didn’t want to embarrass herself and prayed she’d go pass 15 seconds.

“READY!” Kevin one of the young crew members called. Travis was holding her legs in the air and the whole room could see her teal thong hanging out. She heard whistles coming from the back of the room and she tried to ignore them. “GO!”

The beer went through her mouth faster than she had anticipated. She didn’t like the taste of beer, but with how fast it was going down her throat she didn’t really recognize the taste. She kept her focus on keeping the flow of the beer going.

“14…15…16…17…18” Which each number they got louder. The boys started to cheer and she could hear some of them yelling ‘YEAH KYLE YOU’VE GOT A KEEPER!’. “22..23..24” She spit it out, and they quickly turned her right side up. She was so dizzy but she took a bow anyways. The boys cheered and someone lifted her up.

“WHO’S NEXT!” Kevin yelled.

“HOW ABOUT YOU KEVIN!” Someone laughed. The next thing they knew Kevin was lifted off the floor and was chugging from the keg.

Morgan stumbled her way back through the crowd to the back of the bus. She saw Kyle who was sitting on the bunk with Caleb drinking beers from their cups and talking to some of the other crew members. Morgan grabbed his shirt and pulled him off the bunk. Her head was defiantly spinning and she felt giggly. She pulled Kyle through the crowd. Some guys noticed her pulling Kyle and shouted ‘Way to go Kyle!’ He just smiled back and held his drink up so that it wouldn’t spill over. She pulled him into the back of the bus where there was a room with a couch and TV in it. She shut the double doors behind them and Kyle set his drink down.

“I didn’t know you were so good at Keg Stands,” He laughed pulling her close to him.

“Shuddup,” she slurred, “Kiss me.”

Kyle couldn’t help but smile and kiss her. She turned and stood up on the table so she was a little taller than Kyle and they could kiss better. He picked her up and ended up stumbling over the table and landing on the couch. The doors flew open but they didn’t care, nor stop. Cheers filled the bus and everyone started chanting their names. After a few minutes of that someone’s voice, Caleb’s, came and told them to back off. He shut the double doors and let them do their thing.

“KYLE,” Jonathan slammed the door open. “KEG STAND NOW!” He stumbled over and pulled Kyle away from Morgan and dragged him thru the boys. Morgan tried to reach for her cell phone to find out what time it was but the numbers were blurry. She finally made out the numbers after a few seconds of trying to focus 9:08. She blinked her eyes twice trying to get her focus back but she was still blurred. She sat up and then threw Kyle’s jacket back on and went into the crowd.

“31…32…33…34” The crew counted. Kyle went down at 34. The whole bus broke into cheers and they threw him up and crowd surfed him back. He fell about half way down the hall, right in front of Morgan. He looked at her for a second before he cupped her face and started to kiss her. She heard the bus fill with cheers again and pulled away and laughed. Then the bus filled with loud music and they were blasting LMAFO’s song Shots. It became like a mosh pit on the bus. Everyone was dancing to the music blasting through the speakers. How the bus driver dealt with it they would not understand.

Audri and Jack sat in the back of the crew bus. They had the double doors shut and they had piled things in front of it so no one could enter on the six hour road trip. They could hear the crew whispering at the door and telling each other to shut up. Jack and Audri stared at the door wondering if they’d be able to talk without them hearing.

“HEY GUYS! I WONDER IF THEY”RE MAKING OUT!” Adams voice came. “I DON”T KNOW, LETS GO LISTEN AND MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT WE”RE LISTENING,” Adam impersonated one of the guys voices. “OKAY! You guys are a pile of shit. Get away from that door!”
Audri and Jack heard a huge thud come from outside of the door. Then all of the crew moaned in pain.

“OKAY! We’re going!” one of them called.

“LETS GO! To the front of the bus! No one is allowed to go past the first set of bunks so grab what you need NOW.” Adam sounded annoyed.
Audri picked up her phone and quickly sent him a thank you message. Jack looked at her and whispered.

“Is it safe?”

Audri just nodded and sat there. She put her phone on the table in front of them and sat there starring at the couch. They were both seated sideways on the couch so they were facing each other.

“So,” Jack started.

You wanted to talk. So talk.” Audri looked up at him. Jack nodded and thought for a moment. Audri just kept staring at him.

“Well,” Jack spoke softly. “Alex knows.”

Audri stopped breathing. Her eyes widen slowly and she looked at Jack in disbelief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, just saying: Yes i know, this probably isn't how the tour parties go and shit. That part of the chapter was purely for fun, so i understand that they probably aren't partying at 730 am. It was pretty much a filler, and something to do for fun. You know how our band boys like to party. (:

Heyyy soooo i left all you hanging again hahah, i love doing that.. (: comment? subcribe!?

Next Chapter: Everything Is Fine Until That One Screw Up.