Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Everything Is Fine Until One Screw Up.

Morgan awoke on Kyle in the middle of the floor. They were lying right in between the bunks. The rest of the bus was out cold except the bus driver who probably had a headache. She pulled out her phone. 4:20p.m. She looked around. People were passed out everywhere. All of the bunks were filled with guys, the back couch was taken up, and both front couches were taken up. The floor consisted of a few bodies, including her and Kyle. Kyle was still sound asleep and she looked down to notice they had fell asleep holding hands. She smiled at him and lied her head back down on his chest. She sat and thought about how happy she was with him. His chest would rise and fall slowly. She closed her eyes and tried to drift back to sleep. She was almost out until they hit a pot hole in the road and the whole bus bounced. She heard a lot of groans come from the bus and she sat up. Kyle opened his eyes and rubbed his head. Morgan pouted. She was enjoying that moment with Kyle. Stupid bus.

“I need Advil,” Someone moaned. All of a sudden a few heads popped up. Morgan and Kyle included. Morgan got up and ran quickly to the front of the bus before others could and grabbed the bottle. She took four of them out and grabbed a cup, filled it with water and walked back to Kyle. She handed him the cup and Advil. He thanked her by kissing her on the head.

Kyle turned and pulled one of the crew members out of their bunk and let him fall. He let Morgan get in and then Kyle followed her. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. She inhaled and let the smell of his cologne fill her lungs. She smiled to herself and snuggled into his chest. She felt his lips kiss her on her head.

“When we finally decided to get off this bus, lets’ go to dinner. Just me and you,” he mumbled.

Morgan smiled and nodded into his chest. She felt Kyle hug her tightly and then he sighed. Within a few minutes Kyle was softly snoring and Morgan had fallen back asleep.

‘Did he just say what I think he said?’ The words played through Audri’s head over and over again. ‘He promised me he wasn’t going to tell anyone. He said it’d be between us! I told him I wasn’t going to tell anyone either, but I was drunk! I didn’t know what I was saying! How could he tell Alex? What did Alex think of me now? What was he going to say when he saw me? Was he going to tell me I was a disappointment? I don’t need to hear that again. FUCK. I can’t breathe, I don’t want to breathe. Goddamn just kill me now. It was a stupid mistake. Shit, here comes the tears. Not in front of Jack please, I cry in front of him too fucking much already. He probably thinks I’m a idiot, pathetic, goddamn.’ Audri’s heart raced.

“Does he know everything?” She actually managed to squeak out.

“Yes,” Jack looked down, knowing he had broken the promise.

Audri’s cheeks burned, and she felt her nose tingle a bit. Her eyes felt hot and she could tell the tears were going to come any minute, she took in a deep shakey breath and tried to keep herself calm.

“No. Audri please don’t cry.” Jack pleaded.

“Jack how can I not cry!?” A few tears fell down her face. “You broke a promise. Alex is my best friend. What is he going to think now?” She whisper yelled at him.

“He’s known for two months. Has anything been different between you guys?”

Audri thought back to the last two months. Alex had actually hung out with her more. He’d come and visit the bus and play video games with her. She realized it was actually like their old relationship, before the fame. How Alex would come over everyday no matter what planned to at least say hi, or he’d call. So that’s why started to hang out with her more. He knew her secret and felt sorry for her?

“So he was only hanging out with me because he felt sorry for me? Or you? or what?”
“No! He was trying to show you that even though you made a mistake, he was still your best friend.”

Audri still had tears rolling down her eyes. She sniffed and continued to stare at the ground. Memories played through her head. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to forget them. She felt Jack’s hand against her skin, and the memory of the night at the hotel with him flashed through her head. It had been a long time since he touched her. He wiped her tears away, she shivered at his touch, and looked at her apologetically.

“Jack why are you here?” Audri whispered. “If it’s to make me feel bad, congratulations. You’ve done it okay? I wish every day I could go back and change what I did. Every day. Looking at you up on stage every night kills me. I can’t take this anymore Jack. I love you okay? I did it because I thought it was right. You guys are in your height of All Time Low. I was only 17 years old. I thought you’d hate me because I would have ruined your life. You wouldn’t be able to tour. You would have been stuck with a baby, or you would have left me completely. I loved you Jack. I didn’t want to lose you, but it totally took the wrong course.” Audri’s tears were now falling fast down her cheeks.

“I know,”

“You know? You fucking know?!” Audri raised her voice a little too much. “If you knew why the hell did you let me feel like this!” She slapped him across the face.

Jack sat there for a moment, “After I told Alex,” He paused. “Alex made me realize what you did. He told me abortion was wrong, and I’m right to think that, but he sat there and pretty much slapped me until I understood that if we would have had a baby All Time Low would have went down the drain, and so would of our lives. Alex was” Jack paused, “very for our relationship. He kept telling me to talk to you, and he wouldn’t stop bothering me about it. I think he was just really happy that he found out what was going on, and that we didn’t really hate each other.”

“How long have I been telling you that Jack!?” Audri snapped. “About a whole fucking year now!”

“I know! I’m sorry! I have a thick skull, and I’m really stubborn. You know that.” Jack wiped away her tears again.

“So what? Do I have to slap you to get through to you?” Audri laughed through her tears.

Jack smiled, knowing everything was going to be okay now. “Yeah, it’d probably work best.”

“I think you’d enjoy it too much,” she sniffed, wiping away her own tears.

Jack laughed, “Yeah that’s true!” He pulled Audri into a huge hug. Audri held onto his shirt and let his cologne fill her lungs. He held her tightly not wanting to let go of her. They sat there for a few minutes not wanting to let go of the moment.

Audri pulled away and wiped her tears, “I’m sorry I cry so much,” She mumbled.

“Don’t be. I hurt you, and broke a promise. I don’t blame you for crying.” Jack kissed her on her forehead. Audri closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She felt as if a whole building had been taken off of her shoulders. Jack finally loved her again. She didn’t have to keep secrets from Alex anymore, and she had a new friend, Morgan. Everything was falling into place. When she opened her eyes Jack was staring at her.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing. I just,” he paused for a second. “I haven’t gotten to look at you like this in a long time.”

Audri’s heart skipped a beat. She remembered why she had fallen for Jack. It was these little comments that would make her just go crazy for him. Jack pressed his lips against her and pulled her close. Audri closed her eyes and kissed back.

Audri half expected to wake up in her hotel room. The other half expected to be interrupted at any moment. Nothing happened though. Jack and her were still in each other arms, their lips moving together, his tongue begging for an entrance, not even a minute into the kiss as usual. Audri thought back to the last time they kissed like this. It was the night Jack first told her he really and truly did love her. Jack gently pushed her back so they were lying down on the couch and so he was on top of her, gently moving his hands up and down her body, making himself once again familiar with her body. Audri’s hands were playing with Jacks hair, remembering how she used to play with it all the time. As much as they both wanted to, they knew that if they were to continue it’d get carried away and they both pulled back from each other. Jack smiled at her an Audri pulled him in for one last kiss.

Audri’s cell phone went off. Jack pulled away and got off so she could answer it. She picked it up and Alex was calling.

“Hello?” She answered. “Yeah, he’s here…Wait that’s all you called for?...Well fuck you!...Because you interrupted something…” Audri laughed. “Goodbye Alex.”

“BYE ALEX!” Jack called.

Audri put her phone on silent and set it face down on the table. She crawled back over to Jack and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. She smiled at him and closed her eyes finally happy.

“Babe!” Kyle called from across the hotel room. “Are you ready to go yet?”

“I’m almost done!” She snapped.

“Alright but hurry or they’ll give up our reservations,” Kyle sighed.

“How do I look?” Morgan walked out of her room and Kyle’s jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAHH! LOOK WHO MADE UP BITCHESS! AUDRI AND JACKKK!! Took long enough huh? ehh just wait they'll hit some bumps--woops lol nope no spoliers.
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER! IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR I LOVE YOU!<3

=3

Next Chapter: Tell Me You Love Me. I Don’t Want To Hear The Other Bullshit.