Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Tell Me You Love Me. I Don't Want To Hear The Other Bullshit.

Morgan walked into the main room of the hotel and smiled at Kyle. She was wearing a black dress with silver sequins dripping down the bodice into the full skirt, with an empire waist. She had silver heels to match it. Her hair was perfect. It was all over to her left shoulder with it being straight at the top and going into waves that came past her shoulder. Kyle just stood at her. He was one of the luckiest guys. She kind of laughed at him and walked towards him.

“Wow, you look fucking amazing.” He said as he offered his hand.

“Thank you,” She smiled at him. Of course she had to look amazing. This was the night Kyle would finally ask her to marry him. After 3 years he finally had the guts to ask her. She had butterflies in her stomach and couldn’t wait for him to ask. She didn’t really care about the dinner. She just wanted him to ask her because she’s been waiting for so long. She had a huge smile on her face as they walked down to the five star restaurant in the hotel’s main lobby. Kyle had even booked one of the biggest hotel rooms in the building, which was another sign of something amazing that was going to happen. As they took their seats at the table she smiled. Kyle looked up from the menu and smiled back at her. His amazing white smile and his blonde swoopy hair made her gush at him. She couldn’t believe she would ever love someone this much, and that’s how she knew they were prefect for each other.

“It’s nice that we can finally be alone for a while, huh?” Kyle said still looking at the menu in his hand.

“Yeah,” Morgan sighed. She didn’t care for the small talk she wanted the ring and now. She had waited too long; she couldn’t wait till she could call Kyle Burns her fiancé. She’d be Mrs. Morgan Burns soon enough. The waiter came over and they both ordered. Kyle had the steak with the baked potato and Morgan ordered the grilled salmon and salad, she was watching her weight like she always did. They talked about various things while they waited for their food, and snacked on a fresh bread basket. Morgan could tell Kyle was up to something because he seemed to be a little more bouncy and excited than usual, and that always meant he had something big to say. Morgan smiled at him while he talked about future plans and other things, places he’d like to travel. Morgan looked like she was paying attention but she was really too nervous. Kyle finally cracked and told her he had something to tell her. She sat up straight in her chair and looked down at her empty ring finger.

“I think you’re really going to love this,” Kyle grinned at her. Morgan just smiled at him and let him continue. “We’re going to announce it tomorrow,” he said putting his piece of bread down. “But,” Kyle shifted in his seat, and Morgan thought he was about to go down on one knee until he opened his mouth again. “The bands were offered a month and a half tour in Europe! We leave as soon as we finish the last show on this tour, and we continue overseas! All bands had to agree to do the tour and I agreed to it! You can finally visit your family, and see all the stuff you’ve been away from for so long!” Kyle grinned at her.

Morgan’s head spun around. What did he just say? They were going to Europe? Was he crazy? She couldn’t go back there! He didn’t know about her family, and she wanted it to stay that way. How was she going to do this when it’d bring back so many bad memories? She wanted to cry right there. No she wanted to slap him. No she wanted to just leave. She didn’t know what she wanted to do.

“Wh-what? I thoug--Oh. Well. I’m happy for you guys. I know you’ve wanted to expand.. but I don’t know if I’ll go with,” She stumbled out. Kyle’s facial expression changed faster than ever. She felt horrible for saying that, but she couldn’t handle going back.

“What? No. I thought you were going to be happy if we went there. You haven’t been there in forever, that’s why I agreed to it. If you weren't going to go I would have said no," Kyle spoke softly and with sadness. Morgan didn’t know what to say. She loved Kyle so much, but Europe? Could she handle it without breaking down and letting everyone know her secret? She couldn’t even go to Audri about it because they were too drunk to remember. Maybe she would go to Audri. She really needed a girl friend to complain to at the moment.

“What? No. Kyle you’re going. Fine. I’ll go.”

“Well now I feel like you feel like you’re forced to go,” He argued. She rolled her eyes. She hated when they’d get stubborn with each other.

“If you don’t go I’m going to cry right here and make a huge scene. This is a great career opportunity. Besides I have some places I want to show you okay?” Morgan looked down at the food that was just set down in front of her. She wasn’t hungry anymore and really just wanted to go back to the hotel room by herself, but she couldn’t. She picked up her fork and picked at the salmon on her plate. Kyle picked up his knife and fork and slowly cut into his steak looking down at the table. This night had defiantly taken a wrong turn.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short i know im sorry, (: the next one is uploaded though!

Next Chapter: Now I Just Choked Her To Death
^^^ i couldn't think of a title. that is noted to change.