Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Now I Just Choked Her To Death

Morgan walked through the parking lot of the new venue they were at. She didn’t even know what the venue was named, or the state they were in, and she didn’t care. All she had been thinking about was Europe and the wedding ring she’d never get. After the dinner with Kyle, she took a long hot shower, and cried. Kyle had fallen asleep on the couch while she was showering, so she went to the bedroom and cried herself to sleep a bit more. She couldn’t take it. She didn’t want to go back. She just wanted to be with Kyle without having to worry about her father and rest of her family.

She looked up realizing she had made her way into the venue, and crew members were running around setting things up. The venue was huge and had 3 other balconies. She looked around and couldn’t believe these bands, the ones she was so close with, were reaching out to so many people. She watched two buff body guards carry in the huge sound system they used every night. They brought it over to the tech table that was in back. She spotted Audri who was leaning over her light broad programming everything. Morgan spotted Jack who was standing behind her poking her every few seconds to make her jump. He’d chuckled and she’d turn around and tell him to stop, but she couldn’t help but smile. Morgan smiled, happy that Audri and Jack had figured things out. Her mind switched over to Kyle and her smile faded. Would he ever ask her to marry him? She had started to question if he felt the same way about her. They had been together for three years. Sure they had been off and on a lot but three years is long. Was he even ready for commitment? Three years should have been enough time, but apparently he needed more.

Morgan had made her way over to the tech booth while she was lost in her thoughts. Audri had given up on trying program her lights and she had let Fred, Stereo Skylines tech manager, take over. Audri was sitting on the gate and Jack was holding on to her, and making her laugh.

“Hey,” Morgan spoke softly.

“Hey!” Audri grinned at her. That was the first time Morgan had ever seen Audri grin so big. “What’s up? How did last night go?”

Jack poked Audri again, and she told him to stop for a bit while Morgan answered. She just looked at the ground though. After a minute she looked up and saw Jack kiss Audri softly on lips, then her cheek, her neck, and continued to kiss her softly. Audri blushed and mumbled him to stop. “It went,” Morgan paused, “good,” she forced a smile. “Can you believe we’re going to Europe?”

Audri gave her a confused look, and Jack looked at Morgan with his eyes widened a bit. Audri looked back at Jack, “What? What is she talking about?”

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t know she didn’t know.” Morgan played with her necklace nervously. Jack let out a sigh.

“The tour was offered a chance to go to Europe, and we all agreed to take it. We were going to tell you guys when we went for the big dinner that’s going on tonight a few blocks down at some awesome pizza place.”

“What? Jack I don’t have money for Europe,” Jack cut Audri off.

“That’s the best part of this. You guys don’t have to pay. The sponsors are covering it because of how many sold out shows we’ve made so far this tour. Everyone is going for free, and whatever your pay check is at the end of the month, they are doubling because it’s such short notice.”

Audri’s eyes lit up, “Oh my god. YES!” She shouted. “I can finally afford my mustang! I’m going to be swimming in money for a while! That’s enough to pay all my bills and get a new car, and get new things for my apartment. Yes yes yes!”

Morgan watched as Audri went on about stuff she could finally afford. Apparently you got paid pretty decent as a tech member of All Time Low. Audri looked over at Morgan and her facial expression changed.

“Are you going to be coming? Or no?”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I?” Morgan asked trying to look as confused as she could.

“Well,” Audri shrugged hinting she didn’t want to say with Jack right there.

Morgan gave her a legit confused look now. Audri said she didn’t remember her family story. She obviously did though considering what she just said.

“Can I talk to Audri for a second Jack?” Morgan kept her gaze on Audri.

Jack looked at Audri like he didn’t want to go, but he finally let go. She jumped down from the gate and turned to Morgan.

“I thought you didn’t remember my family problem?” Morgan glared.

“What? No I told you about Jack, and you told me about your family.”

“Yeah, but the next morning you said you didn’t remember much.” Morgan continued to glare at her.

“I was hungover,” Audri said covering her ass. She realized she did say that, and didn’t want to fight with Morgan.

“You should have told me!” Morgan had tears filling her eyes.

“Morgan I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to not tell you. I was really frustrated and worked up at the time. You were the first person I ever told about Jack and I, Jack wanted to talk to me; I was freaking out in my head that day.”

Morgan sighed heavily. “Fine. Don’t tell Kyle, or I’ll seriously kill you.”

“I know. I won’t tell him. I swear. I’m sorry,” Audri looked down.

“It’s fine. I’m glad you remembered, because now I can talk to someone about it.” Morgan
gave a soft ‘I’m-not-mad’ smile. Audri smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahs more coming later tonight or early tomorrow (: (: Comment?
Jack and Audri<3 (:

drama on the wayyy woopwoop

Next Chapter: It's Just To Complicated For You To Understand