Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

It's Just To Complicated For You To Understand.

Audri and Morgan made their way across the parking lot. The show had gone longer than they expected. They didn’t know if they were just impatient tonight, or if the crew just took forever to move everything on stage. Everyone was talking about the Europe trip, so it could have been the crew being distracted. The concert was overall great like every other night, nothing went wrong. Audri and Morgan watched as the people made their way out of the venue and over to the tour busses. Some of the crowd headed to their cars, and some headed down the street to a restaurant for food and drinks. Police officers were trying to get the fans to leave the gates and go home but most of them were pretending like they didn’t know what was going on. Stereo Skyline walked out through the back doors and the crowd cheered.

“Brian Maddox,” Audri mumbled to Morgan. Morgan’s heart skipped a beat as the memories of Brian and her ran through her head.

“What about him?” Morgan said keeping it cool.

“He’s pretty sexy,” Audri was staring at the 5’9 blonde who was signing autographs.

“Yeah. He’s a horrible kisser.” Morgan lied.

“What?” Audri raised an eyebrow at her.

“I knew his girlfriend,” She lied again. “She said he was pretty horrible at kissing, and he has a small penis.” She laughed trying to cover up her lies.

“How can a guy so hot, suck?” Audri looked disappointed.

“You have Jack,” Morgan looked at her.

“I know,” She grinned. “and he doesn’t lack in any of those categorizes” Morgan just looked
at her and they laughed together.

“Speaking of which,” Morgan nodded to the busses where Jack was peaking his head out from behind the tech bus trying to get Audri’s attention.

“I’ll be right back,” Audri smiled as she casually walked over to the bus. Morgan watched her and Jack sneak onto the tech bus. She sighed and Kyle popped in her head again. Maybe it was time to give up. He obviously didn’t want to marry her. She didn’t want to wait around forever, and it always seemed that when things finally got happy between them, something happened to break it. Maybe he wasn’t right for her. Maybe it was a sign telling her she wasn’t supposed to marry him, or be with him. She loved him so much, and she didn’t know how she was going to pull herself out of his. She looked up to see Kyle signing autographs behind the gate. She didn’t even want to talk to him, let alone be on the same bus as him. She pulled out her phone.

Morgan Wright
11:06 p.m.
I know you’re busy at the moment. (; but I was wondering if I could spend the night on your bus. I can’t deal with Kyle at the moment…


She impatiently tapped her foot waiting for a reply. She knew that she probably wasn’t going to get one for a few minutes, but that didn’t matter. She thought about going over to the bus, but she didn’t want to bother them. She sighed and looked at the time. It was only a minute since she sent the text message. Her phone buzzed, and she almost dropped it because it scared her.

Audri Moore.
11:08 p.m.
Yeah, it’s cool. We have open bunks (: You can come on now if you want. We’re not doing anything, haha.


Morgan was dying to get out of Kyle’s site before he noticed her, but going over to the bus would mean having to walk near him and there was a chance he would see her. She took the chance though. She casually made her way over and hoped that the fans would keep him busy while she walked on. She passed the gate and kept her eyes on the bus, even though she would of killed to look over at Kyle. She opened the bus door and walked up the steps. Jack was sitting on the couch and Audri was in the back looking for something in her bunk. Jack just looked at Morgan blankly. She gave him a small smile and sat down on the other couch. Audri walked up to the front and smiled at her. The door opened and they all turned. Alex walked up the steps.

“Dude, I know you love her, but you gotta come sign shit,” Alex laughed.

Jack smiled and got up. He kissed Audri on the head and walked out of the bus with Alex. They could hear the crowd cheering. Audri and Morgan pulled up the blinds and looked out the windows. The crowd was fighting to get close to the bands. They couldn’t believe how many people were still there. Being famous really paid off.

Morgan turned and slumped down into the couch. Audri looked at her for a moment without speaking. She closed the blinds and sat next to Morgan.

“What’s up?” Audri asked. Morgan just shrugged. “Come on tell me,” Audri pleaded.

Morgan hesitated, “I’m thinking of breaking up with Kyle.”

Morgan lied in her bed wide awake. She couldn’t sleep. It wasn’t the same as hers and Kyle’s bunk. It was uncomfortable, and she missed him. She didn’t know how Audri could be away from Jack with no problem. She heard a buzz and she looked at her phone. No new messages. Kyle had texted numerous times, but he stopped after she ignored his six calls. She was a bunk above Audri. It was on the right side of the bus, second one up, in the second sections of bunks. There was another bunk above her, and Audri was below her. She peaked her head out of the curtain and looked down. Audri’s curtain was half open, it was pretty warm in the bus that night, so most of the members had their curtain opened. She watched the floor for a moment and noticed Audri’s bed light up. She must have been texting. Morgan flipped back into her bed and went through the texts Kyle had sent.

Kyle Burns.
11:10 p.m.
Where are you? I wanted to talk…


Kyle Burns.
11:36 p.m.
Morgan, are you mad? What did I do? Can you at least tell me where you are?


She had replied to that one, and told him she was spending the night with Audri.

Kyle Burns.
12:15 a.m.
It’s weird not having you on the bus. I miss you.


Kyle Burns
12:31 a.m.
So…you mad. Otherwise you would have answered me. What did I do?


Kyle Burns.
12: 38 a.m.
Morgan…


Kyle Burns.
12: 40 a.m.
Morgan…


Kyle Burns.
12: 46 a.m.
Morgan…


Kyle Burns.
12: 51 a.m.
Morgan…


Kyle Burns.
1:02 a.m.
Morgan…


She closed her message box and went to her recent calls. She had six missed from Kyle. They were spread from 1:30 till 2:15. She kind of felt bad that she wasn’t answering him, but she didn’t want to deal with him. The next morning she was just going to tell him that her phone had died, and her and Audri were just having a girls night.

Audri was right. She shouldn’t break up with Kyle. Even after everything her and Kyle had gone through, she still loved him, and that would never change. He was so stupid sometimes though. She wish she could have just slapped him until he understood, but she couldn’t. Kyle couldn’t know about her family. He couldn’t. Audri tried to convince her into telling him about it, but she just didn’t understand. No one did. She couldn’t tell Kyle. She didn’t want to tell Kyle. She’d never tell Kyle. She set her phone down and turned over. Then her phone buzzed. She groaned and picked it up. It was Kyle calling. She rolled her eyes and hit ignore. She turned her phone off and tossed it down onto the floor. Audri popped her head out of her bunk and looked up at Morgan.

“Don’t let me have that until tomorrow,” Morgan pulled herself back into her bed and pulled the covers over her head trying to think of things to get her mind off Kyle.
♠ ♠ ♠
kyles a little crazy huh? haha. more more more soon. probably tonight. (: comment? please?... im begging.... i'll do anything for more comments! AHHH. lol

Next Chapter: You're Making Me Nervous.

(Hint hint: ^^^^ That chapter title is about audri....and alex gaskarth.. --WAIT WHAT!? )