Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

What Is Normal?

Audri closed the top to her light board case and the two body guards grabbed it for her. She led them out to the back of the trucks and told them where to put it. She helped the other guys load on the drum set and put the guitars in the normal spot. She grabbed some straps and strapped them to the truck wall. Black boxes were being rolled out and up into the truck one by one, the normal routine. Audri climbed over the boxes to the back. She was looking for the box labeled wires, and guitar chords. Every night they had to double and triple check that they had gotten every box and Ted, the guy who did the list, had missed that box. Since Audri was the smallest she was the one who had to crawl into the back to look for it. She slipped down in between boxes and tried to get a look at the labels but it was near impossible to read them because of the darkness. She tried to reach for her cell phone, for light, out of her back pocket, which was squished against another box. When she finally got it out she turned to the box and right in front of her the box was labeled wires, and guitar chords. She rolled her eyes and stuffed the phone back in her pocket, only for it to vibrate seconds later. She sighed.

“We have the box,” She said as she pulled herself up and over the other boxes.

“Nice!” Adam called. “Alright this is ready to go then,” Adam called to the truck driver.

“Let me get out first!” Audri called as she made her way to the back of the truck.

“BYE!” Adam, Ted, and the others started to close the truck door. Audri screamed for them to stop, being somewhat still scared of the dark. They closed the truck door and Audri froze in her tracks. She looked around, but it was pointless. It was pitch black. She reached for her cell phone and lit it up. Boxes everywhere. She continued her way to the front. As she was about to bang on the truck door, they opened it back up. She stood on top of the boxes with her arms crossed across her chest, glaring at each and every one of them.

“RUN!” Adam called. They all took off running for the tour bus. Audri hopped down from the bus and took off after them, swearing she’d make them pay. Right as she was about to tackle Adam to the ground someone, no two people, grabbed her and she was lifted off her feet and being drug the other way.

“HEY!” She yelled. She looked up to see Zack and Ryan pulling her toward their bus. She kept her eyes on Adam who was laughing at her from across the parking lot. She kicked her feet and fought Ryan and Zack’s grip but they had her to tight. She sighed and gave up and let them carry her. She felt her feet hit steps and she realized she was going on the tour bus. They flopped her down on the couch and they both sat next to her. They put their arms around her and grinned. She looked at both of them like they were crazy, but they kept their grins on their faces.

“Whaaaaaat?” Audri asked slowly, not sure of what they wanted.

“Nothing,” Ryan said. Audri was a little scared. She didn’t know what to expect. A few seconds later, some of the equipment guys walked on the bus and grabbed a few beers. They stood off to the side and started to talk about the show. Minutes passes and more people filled the bus, as usual. It was always a party on the All Time Low bus. Audri watched as people came and left on the bus. She tried to get up but Zack pulled her right back down on the seats. Alex walked on the bus and grabbed a beer.

“Alex,” Audri whispered yelled. She gave him a help me look. He raised an eye brow at Zack and Ryan.

“What are you guys up to?” Alex said as he slowly set down his beer.

“Nothing,” They said in unison. Audri tried to stand up again but Zack pulled her back down. She grunted and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Why is she on the bus?” Alex said as he opened beers for them.

“Can I have one?” Audri asked softly.

“How old are you again?” Alex asked jokingly.

“21”

“LIES. I know you’re 18,” Alex frowned, “Wait or is it 19?”

“Do I get a beer if I’m 19?” she said with hopefulness.

“Yes.” Alex laughed.

“Then I’m 19,” She said taking the beer from Alex’s hand. She took a long drink from the bottle. She sighed and looked down at her feet. She didn’t know why she was on the bus, but she really wanted to go kick Adam’s ass. The last few people had let the bus, and it was just her, Alex, Ryan, and Zack. Ryan had gotten up and was talking to people in the back of the bus. Audri took another long drink of her beer. Brooklyn walked up on the bus and she looked at Audri.

“I haven’t seen or talked to you in weeks. What have you been up too?” Brooklyn smiled.
Audri shrugged, “Roaming around and sleeping,”

“Sounds like you,” Brooklyn laughed as she walked over to Alex. Audri watched Alex pull her close and kiss her. She sighed and turned forward.

iJack Barakat.
12:39 a.m.
Ryan and Zack are up to something. I think they know. So be ready for them to confront us…


Ryan walked over to Zack and started to whisper into his ear. Audri didn’t know if she was going to like where this was going or not. If Jack was right, how did he want her to react? Go along and just let everyone know? Break out into an argument and hide it? Maybe she’d just let Jack make the first move. She sighed. Audri took another long drink of her beer. Jack walked up on the bus and paused when he saw Audri. Alex, Brooklyn, Zack, and Ryan were all staring at him.

“What is she doing here?” Jack said as he blew right pass her. Audri rolled her eyes and glared at him. She thought for a moment they’d just tell them but she guessed it was wrong. Apparently he wasn’t ready. It would have been nice to spend the night with him on their bus, but it looked as if that wasn’t going to happen.

“Well don’t you want her here?” Ryan asked him. Jack gave him a confused look.
Zack just laughed, “We’re not stupid Jack.”

“They were until they saw you guys sucking face,” Alex laughed and Brooklyn looked at Audri with wide eyes. Audri felt her cheeks burn and she glared at Alex. He shouldn’t be talking. She saw him and Brooklyn kissing enough on the last tour, and she didn’t say anything. Jack just looked at them all blankly. Audri stood up and threw away her empty beer can. She tucked her side bangs behind her ear, crossed her arms, and looked at Jack. Jack turned and gave her a confused look.

“What?”

“I told you they were going to find out,” Audri just kept her gaze on him. Jack shrugged and gave a goofy smile. Audri laughed and the band members just looked at each other.

“Ew,” Zack and Ryan said together.

“I think I liked it better when they fought,” Ryan laughed. Zack smiled and Jack and Audri glared at them.

Jack turned to Audri and gave her a hopeful look “Are you going to spend the night on this bus then?”

“Can I go kick Adam’s ass first?” Audri hadn’t let the loading thing go yet. She needed to tackle Adam and punch him a good one. Jokingly of course. Jack nodded and Audri smiled. She kissed him goodbye, purposely to hear Zack and Ryan gag, and then left.

Morgan was looking around for Audri but she couldn’t find her. She wasn’t answering her cell phone either. She had yet to tell Audri Kyle had finally asked her to marry him. It seemed as if Audri had disappeared as soon as the concert was over. Morgan looked over by the tech bus, but the guys said she had disappeared. Morgan clutched her fists and went back to her bus. A few tech members were on, the band, and her. She stopped in front of Caleb and motioned him to come to the back lounge with her. As they walked to the back Morgan threw her cell phone in her and Kyle’s bunk. She locked her and Caleb in the back and turned around. She held out her hand to show him the sparkling ring on her left finger. Caleb’s eyes widened and he took her hand and was in shock.

“HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THAT ROCK!” Caleb gasped.

Morgan covered his mouth with his hand. “SH! No one knows but you yet! I don’t know when Kyle is planning on telling people either, so shush” She smiled.

Caleb nodded like he was four and Morgan removed her hand. He took her hand and looked at it from every direction. Morgan couldn’t help but smile. She was so happy.
“How’d he ask?” Caleb said letting go of her hand, “Why didn’t he tell me he was asking you!?”

Morgan laughed, “I don’t know. We were in the back area of the venue, and he started to get cheesy.”

“Yup, that’s Kyle,” Caleb interrupted.

“Well I wasn’t really paying attention and I told him I couldn’t do this anymore. By this I meant us, because I was sick of waiting, and I really don’t know if I want to go on this European tour,” Caleb gave her a sincere look. He had just recently found out about her family issues.”So I walked outside,” Morgan continued, “And he ran after me, and it was pouring, and he asked out in the rain. It wasn’t how I thought it was going to go, it was better.” Morgan was now sitting on the couch thinking back to the memory. She was smiling to herself while she played with the ring. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of it.

“Where is Kyle?” Caleb asked.

“Taking a shower I think,” She shrugged with her eyes still on her ring.

Caleb nodded and watched her play with the ring. He thought back to a few tours ago, when Morgan first came on tour. Kyle and her were so in love and always all over each other. They had spent the last tour away from each other, and when the band finally let Kyle bring her, they were both stoked. Kyle was pretty much focused on her, and not so much the band, and that’s when the band told him that he had to lay off or she couldn’t come along again. That’s what had caused all the drama and cheating that had happened between them. Kyle loved the band, and he loved Morgan, but the band and Morgan were getting fed up and he started to lose both. He knew why it took Kyle so long to ask her. He also knew Kyle was defiantly not going to tell the band until after the tour was over. The band didn’t want him to get tied down. They told him it’d lead to a repeat of the first tour with Morgan, and that none of them wanted that. Kyle had put off everything with Morgan as much as he could with still keeping her as close as he could. Caleb knew he shouldn’t say anything to Morgan, but was it fair for her not to know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Audri's gonna kill adam.... haha, dunno what to really put in this authors note. More drama between Morgan and Kyle.. does it EVER end? lol

Next Chapter: Just talk to me.