Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Disconnected.

Three weeks, three days, three hours. Audri felt like shit. She couldn’t sleep that well. So she was always tired. She wondered what Jack was doing. She hadn’t got a single message from him, even though Alex emailed the other night to say he convinced them they didn’t fuck. Jack still hadn’t texted or even called! Audri sat up in her bed and looked at the clock. It read 3 A.M. exact. She shoved her face in her pillow and screamed. She felt pathetic so she stopped and grabbed her laptop. She logged onto her email and saw a new one from Alex. She opened it.

Audri what’s up with your phone? It’s been disconnected or something? Didja get the new Iphone or something? Call me when you see this. You know the number.
-Alex.

Audri sat in shock. She grabbed her phone off the charger and dialed Alex.

“Sorry, you have been disconnected.” A robot spoke. Audri fumed. Fucking AT&T! She didn’t even know it was disconnected! She didn’t use her phone at all in the last few weeks because she was constantly with Eric, that’s where she was staying while she was in New York! She never had to call him. Never really had anyone to text! Morgan stuck to emailing. She slammed her head back into her pillow.

“She hates me,” Jack mumbled. He and Alex were whispering back and forth. The rest of
the bunk was sound asleep, but Jack and Alex lied wide awake.

“She doesn’t hate you,” Alex reassured.

“Alex,” Jack raised an eye brow, “She disconnected her phone.”

“You don’t know if that was an accident or not!”

“For two weeks!?” Jack whispered yelled. “God damnit. I’m done with girls.”

“Jack,” Alex mumbled. “You love Audri.”

“Alex, look how much we fight!” Jack sighed.

“Jack you didn’t fight once when you guys finally made up. You didn’t fight at all last tour either. You should look at yourself when you’re next to her. Your eyes are so focused on her every move. Her eyes are just bright and happy. You love each other, don’t deny it.”
Jack sighed and turned and grabbed his phone. He picked up and dialed her number.

‘This phone has been currently dis—‘

Jack hung up. Alex sighed, and Jack turned over closing his bunk curtain.

“Morgan, come on.” Kyle sighed.

“Last email to Audri! I swear!” she said as she typed away on the key board.

Kyle waited patiently, not wanting to piss her off. They were going to go out for a lunch together, talk about the wedding, and everything that had to get done before they got back to California in two weeks.

Morgan was quite surprised with Kyle. She was sure he was going to get very fed up with all of her planning but he was dealing amazingly well. She closed her laptop and skipped over to him, very happy that everything for the wedding was organized. Now she and Kyle could go out for a walk around her home town, Greater Manchester. She’d show him places she used to be when she was younger. Parks, stores, her old house if she had the guts to go there. He took her hand and they made their way out into the streets. The called for a taxi, and got in.

“So do you know if your family still lives around here?” Kyle asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

“I told you I don’t keep contact with them,” Morgan shrugged.

“Do you plan on inviting them to the wedding?”

“Nope,” Morgan sighed.

“Why not? Who’s going to walk you down the aisle?”

“I don’t know where any of them are Kyle. I have too much on my plate to look for them. My family was never into things like this. I don’t mind that they won’t be there. I don’t know who is taking me down the aisle yet. I’m looking,” Morgan said taking a sip of water.

Kyle and Morgan walked hand in hand down the streets. Morgan pointed out other restaurants she’d used to eat at, stores that used to be her favorite, most of them for little girls because she was young when she left. She and Kyle had ventured their way through the town and found their selves in front of her old school.

Morgan looked at Kyle who was smiling as he memorized the school, brick by brick. Morgan smiled softly.

“I’m happy I finally get to see all of this,” Kyle said as they continued down the street.
“Yeah,” Morgan said as she kept her eyes straight ahead of her. As they ventured down the streets, they came closer, and closer to the house her brother had committed suicide in. She gripped Kyle’s hand tightly as her old house came into sight. It looked abandoned.

“You okay?” Kyle asked.

“Just,” Morgan sighed. “I haven’t been here since…I don’t know,”

Kyle looked at the time on his cell phone. “Shit. We have to go back. I have an interview at 4.

I’m sorry, can we continue this tomorrow?”

“Yeah,” Morgan felt relieved she didn’t have to show him the house. They made their way back to the busses. They made it just in time. Kyle fixed up his hair and sat on the bus couch next to his other band mates.

“Ready?” The brunette interview asked holding a video camera. The boys nodded and she motioned for them to go.

“Hi, we’re Forever the Sickest Kids,” they said in unison.

“Alright,” The girl spoke with a heavy British accent. “Look’s like we are starting awff with love questions first,”

The boys looked around and shrugged.

“Kyle,” She said looking down at her paper. “Is it true you’re engaged to Morgan Wright?”
Kyle just nodded. “Yeah,” the boys made kissy faces at him and Kyle turned slightly pink, wishing for the interview to end.

“Alright,” Audri spoke into the phone. “Thanks. Yup. Bye.” She hung up. She restarted her Iphone and sure enough, she had service once again. The company had to restart her whole program, and reboot all of her memory back onto her phone. Stupid people. She sighed finally happy that it was back on. She was tired. The cast of Wicked just didn’t cooperate with Eric today, and it took them forever to get through the whole damn show. She yawned and flopped on the couch. She set her phone on the table, only for it to vibrate. She snatched it hoping it was Jack, but it was just AT&T message. She rolled her eyes and set her phone on silent and settled herself into the sinking couch. Within moments Audri was sound asleep on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyy. Whats up? (: Comment Subcribe? I dont have much to say.

So guess what? Three chapters left.. then you all gotta wait for the sequel (: -evil laugh-

Next Chapter: Drunk And Missing You.